Thread: Sky High.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sky High.

Had an interesting night. Called up the dude from SDS R/Corn and he said only one booking available for 1/2 hr. I decided to take it as I haven’t been there for a while (not since J**** left). The ML was C****A , Chinese, not very good English and nothing special at all. Within 2 minutes she starts complementing me and my body and then went straight for my package. 5 minutes later requested me to flip. She straight away offers option 1, and I cheekily asked for everything. To my suprise, she quickly agreed and asks me how much. I low ball her at 1 pineapple, she says fs is 4 pineapples. I counter offered 2 and she accepts. I couldn’t believe how easy it was, so I’m guessing she was desperate for $$$. Had at least 15 mins fs, and again, nothing special, but worth it. No DFK, no DATY. At the end she kept saying not to tell her boss or anyone else. Anyone looking for cheap release, I’d recommend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "At the end she kept saying not to tell her boss or anyone else."

Well once she reads this she will know exactly who you are and you won't be getting that again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Way too explicit. Nothing was hidden. Might be the case of someone associated with a certain shop trying to get another shop into trouble with the authorities

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hard to believe as shop always hit and miss . But for one Chinese lady nothing special shit English she would of done if stil at the shop other wise take with grain of salt if true

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The story is undone at 2 pineapples for this shop imo, those who go went would know..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Junior Member(有D料到)
    not easy for them to work it out. it's not as if they do this for every fucking punter. really nothing to hide here and the boss is happy with his or her cut of the action with the flagfall.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature