Thread: Monica, what a wonderful girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Monica, what a wonderful girl

Last Thursday, Checked out the roster before I go, there are 2 targets for me, Mia and Monica.

When I get to Newtown, I called Charles, which is the new owner of NPBM, but bad luck, Mia was booked out. But he told me that a new Thai girl Monica is very good too. He always told me the truth and I trust him, so I decided to try Monica. If you guys don't know which girls to choose, better tell Charles what kind of girls you like. And he will always recommend your type to you.

You can see the pics of Monica on the website. They are real pics. Nice D cup and Slim with a pretty face.

Part 1: Massage was awesome. Like my previous AR, I love massage as well as Part 2. I thought all the Thai girls are good at massage. At least that how I felt in NPBM, Nancy was professional, so is Monica. If you guys like massage too, highly recommend.

Jump into Part 2, she starts singing while cleaning me up. I like a happy girl. I give her a kiss and lay down on the bed to wait for her. I let her sit on me and suck my favorite part, NIPPLE. Her tits are so soft, I catch each side hand by hand and put the nipple together. But those are toooooo big, my hands can not hold them, LOL. What an amazing treasure from her. After a while of intense nipple playing, she asked me whether to do CBJ, ball-licking, and I said YES. Her skill is good, just enough pressure on my Bro. And you know what, I came TWICE! Usually I never did twice because I may feel exhaust. But she was so good, can not control myself.

After finish, We hug on the bed, I mean I hug her from the back like she is my GF. Of course my hands on her boobs again, she kept moving her bottom to induce me. But I have nothing to come out, LOL, next time I may book for 2 hours!

Highly recommend it for people who love
    slim busty girl
    D cup boobs and big Bum

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.

Banned
    WECHAT:PrettyBabySydney

https://newtownmassage.com/

New girl every day! From Australia, France, South America, Ireland, South Korea, China, Nepal, India, Mongolia, and so on

Now real prostate massage is available in store.