Thought I'd write an AR given the interest in one of the other threads. I swear I've named another girl as the sweetest GFE ever before but Pinky has now taken the trophy.

Where: Cherry Blossom - 5 Alan Street Fairfield
Who: Pinky
Damage: $170/hour + $50 tip for BBBJ

Nationality: Vietnamese
English: Pretty good. A few misunderstandings but generally can have a conversation.
Style: Passionate GFE
Face: Distinctly Vietnamese (eyes are kinda like Charlotte from SATC)
Body: Slim, petite with B-ish cups
Shaved: No
Tattoos: No
Willingness: This is not one of those Diamond shops and I reckon each girl gets to choose when and what so I'll leave it at FS and tipped BBBJ

Recently been addicted to Vietnamese I decided to take the 1h drive up to Fairfield to see what was on offer. Given it was my first time there, I asked the papasan if I could see all of the girls in the shop and was quite surprised that this wasn't a milf shop.

Anyway, Pinky finally came in a tightly fitting blue dress and my god she looks sweet. Slim and small in stature - maybe about 153 - with an angelic face. Instantly said yes, paid my dues and she took me into the room.

When she disrobed, I was not disappointed. She has a tight figure with B-ish breasts. Unshaved downstairs but it's not the Amazon jungle either so not too much of a problem. We showered separately so I lay down while I waited for her to shower. She comes to the bed, lies on top of me and asks if I would like one or two rounds to see if she should go faster or slower. I was a little shocked by the politeness to be honest. Anyway, I don't like to rush things and told her so.

She moved her way up for some passionate kissing then slowly moved her way down. What surprised the hell out of me is that for such a small girl she's good with the DT. Seriously. Like there are some girls just give it a lick. There are some girls with deep mouths who can swallow you whole (I'm only averagely endowed) without going near the throat. There are girls where you feel like you're hitting a wall. Now, with Pinky, you can feel the wall and then she perseveres and you feel your little head move through into a little cave of pleasure. Not a coincidence, she goes again, and again, and again with no gagging as far as I can remember. 11/10 would totally do this more. I should probably point out that BBBJ is an additional pineapple on top of the shop rate.

When it comes to the main part, it really did feel like she was a lover. When she was on top, grinding down to get me in deeper. When I was on top, pulling me in by my butt cheeks. The way she looked me in the eyes. Just fucking yes!

Honestly have no idea what is technically on the menu apart from FS and a tipped BBBJ but definitely worth investigating and finding out for yourself.

WIR? I can see myself re-mortgaging my place to keep coming back.