Thread: Paddington 244 or Pyrmont?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Paddington 244 or Pyrmont?

I usually go to Massage @ Central for a session when i'm in town but as the roster looks stacked with only asian girls today, i'm looking at branching out. These two shops appear to have plenty of Euro/South American flavour. Do you get what you are given or do the girls introduce themselves etc? Also....is one better than the other?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I assume by Pyrmont you mean 200 Pyrmont or 200 Harris St, Pyrmont.

I assume any line up at both will be curated by the mamasans based on either availability or who they want to throw work to and your only choices may in fact be entirely Asian which you don't appear to want. Just book via WeChat.

If what you really want is FS with a non-Asian girl just go to 244. As far as I'm aware not all the MLs at 200 Pyrmont offer it as an extra and for those that do it may not be on the table for you anyway.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nostromo View Post
    I assume by Pyrmont you mean 200 Pyrmont or 200 Harris St, Pyrmont.

I assume any line up at both will be curated by the mamasans based on either availability or who they want to throw work to and your only choices may in fact be entirely Asian which you don't appear to want. Just book via WeChat.

If what you really want is FS with a non-Asian girl just go to 244. As far as I'm aware not all the MLs at 200 Pyrmont offer it as an extra and for those that do it may not be on the table for you anyway.
    Any specific recommendations at 244 for FS non-asian?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Isa may be the only French WL left who is a regular on the roster but you can't really go wrong by seeing her. Lovely girl.

No idea re the two Aussie girls. Alessandra has a good AR. Or TOFTT and see Tassie.

And Erotica tomorrow
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pyrmont for sure!

I work in Pyrmont and usually check out the massage joints around here.

Usually I go to Summerville, they’ve always looked after me quite well and the girls are like the pictures on their roster.

I’ve been quite disappointed with both 202 Harris St (girl was much older than her photo) and 105 Harris St (girls were definitely diff than the roster, I booked in with a girl once, confirmed and when I arrived, they said they didn’t even have a girl by that name).

Highly recommend Summerville.