Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News - Qantas CEO Alan Joyce prefers Helicopters

Banned

Breaking News - Qantas CEO Alan Joyce prefers Helicopters

Qantas CEO prefers Helicopters

Alan Joyce married his long time partner over the weekend.
    It was a joyous union between the two love birds and to his surprise, he was given a Helicopter as a wedding present by his partner......

https://www.xvideos.com/video3624938...jajajaj_a_full

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGlove View Post
    Qantas CEO prefers Helicopters

Alan Joyce married his long time partner over the weekend.
    It was a joyous union between the two love birds and to his surprise, he was given a Helicopter as a wedding present by his partner......

https://www.xvideos.com/video3624938...jajajaj_a_full
    You must be jealous that you didn't get a helicopter

Banned
    That's genuinely funny. And I finally know what "helicoptering" means. But I don't think I want to see it again.

As for Alan Joyce I don't care that he is homo, I don't even care that of the two he is the simpering, passive, soft, pudgy receptive one. But I what I don't like is that he is so brittle and self-entitled that he can't even take a lemon merangue pie to the face without suing the poor (literally poor) bastard who gave it to him because he didn't like Qantas shareholder funds, and brand, being used to promote and advertise Joyce's own social agendas. And didn't like that he made all the Qantas staff wear certain rings promoting his causes under pain of company ostracism and being eased out of their job.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    That's genuinely funny. And I finally know what "helicoptering" means. But I don't think I want to see it again.

As for Alan Joyce I don't care that he is homo, I don't even care that of the two he is the simpering, passive, soft, pudgy receptive one. But I what I don't like is that he is so brittle and self-entitled that he can't even take a lemon merangue pie to the face without suing the poor (literally poor) bastard who gave it to him because he didn't like Qantas shareholder funds, and brand, being used to promote and advertise Joyce's own social agendas. And didn't like that he made all the Qantas staff wear certain rings promoting his causes under pain of company ostracism and being eased out of their job.
    Well said mate, and even the pilots are pissed off with the little cunt as well, not to mention all the other Qantas and Jetstar staff. The little cunt is getting $24 million a year while many have had pay cuts and lots of redundancies, and the service standards are worse than ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure why Alan Joyce’s private life needs to be raised on a adult forum where we only care about ML’s & WL’s. I understand why nobody likes the guy but who cares about his private life.

Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    Not sure why Alan Joyce’s private life needs to be raised on a adult forum where we only care about ML’s & WL’s. I understand why nobody likes the guy but who cares about his private life.
    Well said bro !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    but who cares about his private life.
    Eh? I don't get it. I said above that I didn't care. In fact I said it twice.

Banned
    Lighten up, adult forums should cater for all types of sexual orientations and proclivities - heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    Actually, this is fundamentally an hetero site. The concensus would be that we could probably do without any lovingly detailed descriptions of sweaty, hairy man on man action.

Actually, this is fundamentally an hetero site. The concensus would be that we could probably do without any lovingly detailed descriptions of sweaty, hairy man on man action.
    That’s not the point ! I thought you would know better ?

You can make any joke you want, but avoid doing it at someone else’s expense. With the new laws about internet posting, you can create a lot of troubles for yourself and the forum. If it’s just a harmless comment without pointing a finger at anyone, it maybe acceptable, but not naming names, especially a celebrity !

Banned
    . . . . . . . .
    . . .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are the new internet laws. How new are they and what cant be posted?

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    What are the new internet laws. How new are they and what cant be posted?
    Section 474.17 of the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Commonwealth) criminalises the use of a phone or the internet to threaten, harass or seriously offend somebody. A message or post could be considered offensive if it is likely to cause serious anger, outrage, humiliation or disgust. The maximum penalty for such an offence is 3 years imprisonment.

The new one is even more strict, targeting social media postings....

Joyce is a bit of a hypocrite when it comes to his LGBT causes. He pushes his local staff into supporting them like gay marriage while at the same time negotiates high level deals with airlines owned by conservative Islamist middle eastern states who throw people with a similar lifestyle to his in the slammer or worse

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Boring. This world is not fair anyway and corrupt. So the best is to go and see some nice girls and have fun and forget about this corrupt world that we live in for at least the time we pay for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is general chat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Section 474.17 of the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Commonwealth) criminalises the use of a phone or the internet to threaten, harass or seriously offend somebody. A message or post could be considered offensive if it is likely to cause serious anger, outrage, humiliation or disgust. The maximum penalty for such an offence is 3 years imprisonment.

The new one is even more strict, targeting social media postings....
    Wow that's hectic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Boring. This world is not fair anyway and corrupt. So the best is to go and see some nice girls and have fun and forget about this corrupt world that we live in for at least the time we pay for.
    Agree 100%. Life is too short

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    or disgust.
    Send someone to jail for this?

I trod in dogshit the other day and I was seriously disgusted. The dog's owner didn't
    pick the shit up. Pentridge, open your gate - he's comin' through.

If you feel offended or disgusted, it is pretty trivial in the scheme of things. What are they doing on the statute books?

Send someone to jail for this?

I trod in dogshit the other day and I was seriously disgusted. The dog's owner didn't
    pick the shit up. Pentridge, open your gate - he's comin' through.

If you feel offended or disgusted, it is pretty trivial in the scheme of things. What are they doing on the statute books?
    I’m sure the dog owner didn’t place the dog shit there just for you to feel disgusted. Personal attack at someone with name mentioned is a different story. Moreover, you might not know which dog shit there, but they know who shits from their mouths !

Also, you can take that up to the law makers, not me !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast