Thread: J Shiyon review

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Shiyon review

I'll start by saying that I'm writing this review because management asked for feedback since Shiyon is new. I also understand YMMV so take this with a grain of salt for anyone else interested in seeing her. But below is my experience of Shiyon's service on October 22.

Context:

Decided to come in and visit my favourite girl at 42 Lynka. I had sent a text message (sorry not on WeChat) to book her at 5pm but due to management misunderstanding they accidentally double booked her. Needless to say I felt like a punt and felt adventurous so I thought I'd check out the girls available.

Shiyon first impression:

She was the last girl I saw in the line up and the thing that caught my attention was the cutesy shy girl look and more reserved body language (girl next door vibes or geeky girl who doesn't know she's cute). She's short (~150 - 155cm) and not athletic, not quite slim, but definitely not fat. I'd say the photos on the website are accurate to her image albeit touched up. Needless to say I was somewhat excited and in an adventurous mood given the earlier mishap.

Service:

Given that she is new I was expecting her to either be over the top or extremely shy and unfortunately she is the latter. No hand holding into the room, nothing special about the shower, just washed my member and rinsed me, and no general invitation to get in the mood.

I dry up and sit on the bed and decide to be attentive so I get her towel ready for her and she dries off. She ends up lying on her back next to me and the first thing she says is "I'm hungry". Turns out she hasn't eaten since the start of her shift (5 hrs without food). So at this point I apologise and ask if she wants to eat and if everything is ok, to which she says no it's fine. (Yes I know that things are off to a rough start)

She initiates nothing so I decide to try and get things going along with light kisses, gentle touches (yes I'm aware I'm basically doing the work at this point) to try and get her mojo and mood going. Fortunately she's receptive to DFK and is pretty decent. Unfortunately that's about as good as it gets.

Since the service wasn't amazing I'll just highlight the key points that weren't great:

- Was reluctant to touch my dick. Didn't offer a HJ and even when I asked politely she still said no.
    - Refused to do BBBJ (advertised on the website). She offered a CBJ but I refused because I paid full rate (1hour) and kinda needed a BBBJ to get my little jon going given all the mood killers so far. Management should probably edit that description so punters aren't disappointed.
    - No massage (would have been nice given all the other things that went bad but not entirely a negative point)
    - No cat bath
    - No general initiation of anything from her end however, she was fairly submissive and allowed me to do most things to her body (DFK, kisses all over her body, suck on her nips, play with her clit, etc.).

Before I give the final overall I would also like to clarify that I was as respectful as I could be and I even got her off (yes I made her cum) and she still wasn't providing any real service. I also tried to keep the mood light and made her laugh a few times but still to no avail.

Overall review and rating:

Was she a good punt? No.
    Was it entirely her fault? No.
    Would I see her again? Absolutely not. Especially when there are many more beautiful women who provide a better service. I would recommend management trains her or she finds a different profession because this one is not for her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Bro. Lynka is amazing! I mean damn shiyons service doesn't sound great but I saw Lynka on Friday and holy moly amazing service. Wrote a AR on her as well. Fuck me those tits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw brother. Nice review! I wanted to write an AR on Lynka but tbh I don't want to hyper her up too much otherwise she'll be booked out all the time like Anna. Is there anyone you'd recommend seeing at 42 that's at Lynka's level of service?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    I'll start by saying that I'm writing this review because management asked for feedback since Shiyon is new. I also understand YMMV so take this with a grain of salt for anyone else interested in seeing her. But below is my experience of Shiyon's service on October 22.

Context:

Decided to come in and visit my favourite girl at 42 Lynka. I had sent a text message (sorry not on WeChat) to book her at 5pm but due to management misunderstanding they accidentally double booked her. Needless to say I felt like a punt and felt adventurous so I thought I'd check out the girls available.

Shiyon first impression:

She was the last girl I saw in the line up and the thing that caught my attention was the cutesy shy girl look and more reserved body language (girl next door vibes or geeky girl who doesn't know she's cute). She's short (~150 - 155cm) and not athletic, not quite slim, but definitely not fat. I'd say the photos on the website are accurate to her image albeit touched up. Needless to say I was somewhat excited and in an adventurous mood given the earlier mishap.

Service:

Given that she is new I was expecting her to either be over the top or extremely shy and unfortunately she is the latter. No hand holding into the room, nothing special about the shower, just washed my member and rinsed me, and no general invitation to get in the mood.

I dry up and sit on the bed and decide to be attentive so I get her towel ready for her and she dries off. She ends up lying on her back next to me and the first thing she says is "I'm hungry". Turns out she hasn't eaten since the start of her shift (5 hrs without food). So at this point I apologise and ask if she wants to eat and if everything is ok, to which she says no it's fine. (Yes I know that things are off to a rough start)

She initiates nothing so I decide to try and get things going along with light kisses, gentle touches (yes I'm aware I'm basically doing the work at this point) to try and get her mojo and mood going. Fortunately she's receptive to DFK and is pretty decent. Unfortunately that's about as good as it gets.

Since the service wasn't amazing I'll just highlight the key points that weren't great:

- Was reluctant to touch my dick. Didn't offer a HJ and even when I asked politely she still said no.
    - Refused to do BBBJ (advertised on the website). She offered a CBJ but I refused because I paid full rate (1hour) and kinda needed a BBBJ to get my little jon going given all the mood killers so far. Management should probably edit that description so punters aren't disappointed.
    - No massage (would have been nice given all the other things that went bad but not entirely a negative point)
    - No cat bath
    - No general initiation of anything from her end however, she was fairly submissive and allowed me to do most things to her body (DFK, kisses all over her body, suck on her nips, play with her clit, etc.).

Before I give the final overall I would also like to clarify that I was as respectful as I could be and I even got her off (yes I made her cum) and she still wasn't providing any real service. I also tried to keep the mood light and made her laugh a few times but still to no avail.

Overall review and rating:

Was she a good punt? No.
    Was it entirely her fault? No.
    Would I see her again? Absolutely not. Especially when there are many more beautiful women who provide a better service. I would recommend management trains her or she finds a different profession because this one is not for her.
    Did you provide feedback to management…? They should’ve provided some form of compensation… stuff up the booking and then a dud punt…. Not a good experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I decided to take the risk with a newbie so it's partly on me. Dud punts happen and if this was with someone experienced (e.g. I wasn't told they were new) and priced on the more premium side ($350+) then yeah I would have definitely made a complaint and probably ended the service early and wanted some form of compensation. Yeah they fucked up the booking but I also had the choice to walk away and come back another day.

Management knows this AR is up though so if they choose to compensate my time I'll leave it with them. Thanks for asking though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hahaha

“Yeah they fucked up the booking but I also had the choice to walk away and come back another day.”

Because you are on NG list on Lynka and accidentally they book you under Lynka that’s why😂😂😂
    Didn’t you think that way? You’ve never gotten Lynka again