Thread: Ella - the Tiny Princess

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ella - the Tiny Princess

Was driving by Drummoyne one afternoon and noticed this shop had lights on. Decided to park (easy 2P parking), and enter (yes you have to wait on top of the stairs while they take their time to answer the door). Ella's a young, petite with a tight body. Very friendly thai smile got me over the line as normally i want some level of C or D cup.

Managed to book her for 30 mins. She giggles a lot, says she only works twice a week.

Starts a strong massage and we're just doing all the bullshit chatting "you been here before" "you very good looking" "do you have wife" "where you live". I cut to the chase when she asks "you want a soft or hard massage?", i replied "you can be soft, but i am already hard"; she got it. $50 nude.

I flip, she oils up her hands, i'm worried it's all going on junior, but she starts wiping my front quite sensually. I reciprocate, start playing with her pussy - no ojbections. I sit up and play with her tits, no objections. I'm not quite sure, but after a few minutes, shes grinding her ass on my cock while i have my left hand on her tits and my right finger in her pussy - i have no idea where her hands are, but juniors getting fed something so i wasn't complaining. She's quite wet and wriggles and shakes off my finger. Normally I expected girls to just jackhammer, but she continues a slow tug until i eventually blow and it was great. I look at my watch, 25 mins down, so not a bad effot of just mucking around with a tug.

I change and leave on my merry way.

Honestly, she's an above average girl next door look. As i write this her face is in my head and i really just wnat to fuck the shit her and hear her moan.... i think she's a little more experienced but looks innocent... i'll have a couple more visits to see if this allows junior to dom up, but the thai $95 for each 30 mins is a little annoying

Banned
    2/187a Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047 (entrance via Formosa St carpark)

Meet Ella

Thank you for visiting Ella. Ella is working every Tuesday and Saturday at Sari Thai! Booking are recommended to avoid disappointment 😉

Banned

Saturday 9 April

Sexy petite Ella is working today at Sari Thai. Come and enjoy her relaxation routine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by huytran View Post
    Was driving by Drummoyne one afternoon and noticed this shop had lights on. Decided to park (easy 2P parking), and enter (yes you have to wait on top of the stairs while they take their time to answer the door). Ella's a young, petite with a tight body. Very friendly thai smile got me over the line as normally i want some level of C or D cup.

Managed to book her for 30 mins. She giggles a lot, says she only works twice a week.

Starts a strong massage and we're just doing all the bullshit chatting "you been here before" "you very good looking" "do you have wife" "where you live". I cut to the chase when she asks "you want a soft or hard massage?", i replied "you can be soft, but i am already hard"; she got it. $50 nude.

I flip, she oils up her hands, i'm worried it's all going on junior, but she starts wiping my front quite sensually. I reciprocate, start playing with her pussy - no ojbections. I sit up and play with her tits, no objections. I'm not quite sure, but after a few minutes, shes grinding her ass on my cock while i have my left hand on her tits and my right finger in her pussy - i have no idea where her hands are, but juniors getting fed something so i wasn't complaining. She's quite wet and wriggles and shakes off my finger. Normally I expected girls to just jackhammer, but she continues a slow tug until i eventually blow and it was great. I look at my watch, 25 mins down, so not a bad effot of just mucking around with a tug.

I change and leave on my merry way.

Honestly, she's an above average girl next door look. As i write this her face is in my head and i really just wnat to fuck the shit her and hear her moan.... i think she's a little more experienced but looks innocent... i'll have a couple more visits to see if this allows junior to dom up, but the thai $95 for each 30 mins is a little annoying
    Keep us posted how you go with Ella. $95 for 30 minutes are market rates at the moment. Tip generously for better chance! Good luck

Banned

Tuesday 12 April

Sexy petite Ella is working today and are available for booking from 4pm.

Banned

Tuesday 16 June

Petite and friendly Ella is on duty today at Sari Thai. Bookings are essential today

Banned

Saturday 25 June

Sexy & Petite Ella is on duty today! Come down and enjoy a professional Thai massage in this cold weather booking are recommended!

Banned

Sunday 18 September

Sexy & Petite Ella is on duty today! Come down and enjoy a professional Thai massage in this lazy afternoon. booking are recommended!

Banned

Weekend Offpeak Promotion

Come & experience a great massage with our experienced girls and enjoy a discount before 3pm! Booking are recommended 🥰