Thread: Service champion with a cute voice - Lily (V)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Service champion with a cute voice - Lily (V)

Establishment: No 5 Marickville
    Date: 19th October 2019
    Girl: Lily (Vietnamese)

Lily is a sweet girl with long hair and nice make up style with nice big eyes. She is relatively tall and has a very sweet, attentive style of service. Her voice in particular is quite high pitched and can be considered cute, but the highlight is when she moans while you watch her squirm under you.

Not to exaggerate, but I would rank her close to my top 5 in terms of service. She is absolutely here to please you. She is experienced and can tell what you want, so she picks up on little cues. For example when I was watching her suck me, I told her to look at me. After that, she wouldn’t break eye contact as she slurped away on my dick. The visuals of her being pounded from behind were great, but they couldn’t compare to the view I got by fucking her missionary. I believe my session was biased because we had such great chemistry, but when telling reception about how good the session was, I learnt that Lily is actually very popular with the punters. No wonder!

Thanks Honda, always good to hear of another gem

Banned
    Yes Lily is very popular with the punters. She's very young and has a cute face with innocence all over it and a soft voice that makes guys melt when they see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pros: She is young and has a cute voice. Her service and attitude is great.

Cons: she’s a plus size girl which is not my type.
    She has so many rashes around her pussy, ass and also tits. I found that a bit turn off. So too was her mouth. It was smelly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guymartin420 View Post
    Pros: She is young and has a cute voice. Her service and attitude is great.

Cons: she’s a plus size girl which is not my type.
    She has so many rashes around her pussy, ass and also tits. I found that a bit turn off. So too was her mouth. It was smelly.
    I saw her less than two months ago and it wasn’t at all as you wrote. She was clean, had perfect skin and her breath was fresh and exciting. So I think that unless she got sick all of a sudden you’re talking complete bullshit, don’t know why tho.

your bankstown girlfriend...