Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Any girls recommend for 647 Waterloo?

Banned
    The deeper the better in many ways.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    The deeper the better in many ways.
    Yessir. Those Asian milfs know what we like.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    New girl Maggie just started…

Banned
    What’s the age bracket there?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What’s the age bracket there?
    40-50 plus. …and raw like sushi.

Banned
    Is that rawness from over use or dryness?

Banned
    Ha just outside the shop now by coincidence and it’s open. SP is open too!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ha just outside the shop now by coincidence and it’s open. SP is open too!
    It’s always open. No go in you pussy and show them your meat!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Went and saw Lily the other night, not bad, late 40s I'd say but she kept a great body, slim and leggy, enhanced C cup, horny MILF type, can really take a pounding, although we didn't really "click" for some reason so didn't feel much during the session, but she's a looker for sure body-wise, face looks older.

On my way out bumped into a punter gotta be in his 80s, he could barely walk lol...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Went and saw Lily the other night, not bad, late 40s I'd say but she kept a great body, slim and leggy, enhanced C cup, horny MILF type, can really take a pounding, although we didn't really "click" for some reason so didn't feel much during the session, but she's a looker for sure body-wise, face looks older.

On my way out bumped into a punter gotta be in his 80s, he could barely walk lol...
    Lol awesome. That shows you the power of the pussy that’s inside that joint!

Yeah Lily’s fine but like you dude, I also didn’t feel much chem with her. I’ll try her again tho and yeah she’s got a fine body for her age. But yeah, it kind of felt more like fucking a friend lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    It’s always open. No go in you pussy and show them your meat!
    They’re not always open, the front door isn’t. I thought they traded 3 hours then closed then opened up later? It’s not a solid opening like a well worn snatch.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    That might be my mates old man. He lives around the corner. One of the reasons I’m in that area. He’s a real old perv lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    New girl Monica is on the roster….

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think another pit stop is warranted. Master is carrying a heavy load..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had an itch that needed scrathin the other night and dropped into 666 to see the very sexy Cindy. When I arrived and was ushered to her room by the lovely madam Chloe, Kiki from 647 was there yappng away with her. It appears that she has made the move across the road and hasn't the move been a boost for her. I nearly didn't recognise her, she was wearing a nice little pleated skirt and sexy lace top, everything about her looked different, hair looked good, her face looked younger, I think shes maybe dropped a few kilos as well. the change has Chloes fingerprints all over it, she was alway a classy bit of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by TISM View Post
    I had an itch that needed scrathin the other night and dropped into 666 to see the very sexy Cindy. When I arrived and was ushered to her room by the lovely madam Chloe, Kiki from 647 was there yappng away with her. It appears that she has made the move across the road and hasn't the move been a boost for her. I nearly didn't recognise her, she was wearing a nice little pleated skirt and sexy lace top, everything about her looked different, hair looked good, her face looked younger, I think shes maybe dropped a few kilos as well. the change has Chloes fingerprints all over it, she was alway a classy bit of gear.
    Chloe is a champion, for both her staff and customers. She really tries her best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the hype for Cindy? I've seen her name mentioned a few times but no ARs.

Was she the one who gives amazing BBBJ but no CIM? I'm curious if she's a hidden gem.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910