Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any girls recommend for 647 Waterloo?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought better of this post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    Generally I only like to make positive recommendations in public but I will PM you the avoids.
    Please check PM BerasAsing 🙏🏻

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been here 2 times since the start of this year and both experiences are just okay nothing really special but they are good and worth the money. Though not passionated whatsoever. Anyway i would love to know if there is any recommendation please PM me too thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I came here thursday night. 2 girl were available kiki & tiffany at the time. Lily were occupied for another 3hrs in the room lol came Kiki greeted me but didn’t make an effort to say hi just silent and ran off as she look upset. so i took tiffany as she smiled to me. I heard lot of good stories about this place and how much time you guys spent with getting all the menus included. This is my first visit here so i was just testing the water of half hour. I made the wrong choice i should of gone 1hr at least to get great experience. As i didn’t get all the services i received. Tiffany is talkative and friendly Through out the time i didn’t get what she is trying say to me. I just kept nodding and yes yes.

I showered before starting. once start, she put alot of lube on her P i’m like ok then it gets too oily on my hand. no daty, P only touch outside, only missionary position she allows me. before moving to bjjj she put more lube/oil again on my lil bro that puts me off i didn’t feel the gfe connection and my lil bro is loosing it’s grip. by that time she tells me if she blows smoke it will make my lil bro wake up again (doesn’t make any sense). though didn’t work. although she tried and being friendly and helpful, I just feel everything is standard there. bellevue is far better than 647 as comparison.

sorry, this place isn’t for me. maybe you gotta book more than 1hr-4hrs to unlock those great service. I didn’t get the welcome vibe as i entered in also this place isn’t my budget to spend those long hours like others mentioned here.

that’s my review folks!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    L Thought better of this post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for your suggestion in Lily. I did try book Lily but mamasan said she is booked for 3hrs. I had no choice to choose whoever is available. Kiki didn’t look happy at the time maybe something happened earlier. I didn’t want to risk her out of character. this place is only good if you maybe spend minimum 1hr. Whoever come here do not spend half hour, you won’t get the full potential service like me. Just standard. Maybe in future i will try again 1hr if i have the urge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a half hour with Jessica yesterday. Booked on the hour and ended up waiting a solid 10-15 as she wrapped up another punter. She’s probably about 50 or so, but her face looks way older. Kinda like a 60yo who has smoked cigs non stop. Tried making small talk in the buildup to the action but she seemed to just have a bewildered look on her face every time I spoke, I didn’t really know what to do.

Paid $90 for the 30 mins and had a quick shower. On the bed and CBJ to to start, I kinda expected BBBJ but no matter, could feel a bit of teeth so domming up was probably for the better. She had a great deepthroat and goes all the way to the base. Into mish then doggy, then asked to shove in up her arse where she reached for the lube and then spread her arsecheeks. After a bit of resistance by her arsehole it eventually let’s me in and I thrust way pretty roughly and cum within a few mins. 10mins left on the clock or so, I take the chance to get in shower and get out of there.

$90 for anal and a CBJ ain’t bad I guess, but I won’t be going back. Jessica was far too old (and I’ve done a fair few at B12) and this place doesn’t really have any of the seedy charm that other budget establishments have. It’s pretty gross in there and I only really see myself going back if I’m blind drunk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Original post was a silly thing to say. Talking out of school - not really doing anyone any good.
    Last edited by BerasAsing; 30-05-2022 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Cleaning up idiotic posts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    BTW - @suka02 - the managers at 647 have read your review and told me they have a different perspective. They say that a 30 min customer should receive exactly the same service and leave just as satisfied as a 4 hour customer.

Consequently, feedback will be given by them to the ladies mentioned in your review.

Personally, I’m not 100 % in agreement on that point but it’s not my shop or my body involved so not really my concern - but I thought you’d like to know this.
    Thanks for the heads up BerasAsing. I guess it’s true fnmfnm also almost had same service like me with half hour. you get different service with how long you stay. With other shops i been to haven’t had any different treatment either half or 1hr. i got the same service with first time. it’s all about depending the consistency of the shop. Not only that, inside the room is bit creepy, it’s dark and before starting they make it more dimmer. i barely cannot see full body in detail. there were also some rules attached. not a good experience from my point of view that’s why my lil bro was hard to get up. Maybe it wasn’t her day.

anyhow i leave it to that.. with the atmosphere this place didn’t attract me.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    666 has a lot of potential. Ive been there a couple of times this year and seen Cici and Coco and both were terrific. Atmosphere matters and the couple running the place could turn it into something special.

BTW Berasasing I'm dying to hear more details about Jojo. Havent been back for a couple of years and never saw her. Any chance to DM?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe original post too critical based on a one-off visit.
    -visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My God that sounds intriguing

Ive just realised I don't have DM privileges as a Baby Member so I guess ill have to wait ... dammit

I havent seen Candy praised enough here though. She is a skilled practitioner of the arts - a great cocksucker who has taught others WL how to do it - and a genuinely sweet person. As a first visit to 647 I'd urge any punter to book for her. She is a class act

Senior Member(無間使者)

Banned
    Jessica looks interesting .. really nice ass
    Any intel..?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Jessica looks interesting .. really nice ass
    Any intel..?
    She’s quite attractive, seems to have a bunch of regulars for her specialities which are submission and anal, but literally mad as a hatter. Very often delusional and occasionally wandering into mild psychosis. Behaviour wildly unpredictable.

Personally, I think anybody who knows her and books her (let alone employs her) is of very questionable character - she sometimes seems too lost to give any kind of consent to sexual activity.

That said, I’ve tried twice, long ago. On neither attempt did any sexual activity occur. She later also tried to pay me compensation above what I’d paid for the booking. I’ve sometimes found her kneeling or sitting quietly outside the door of another ladies room trying to communicate with the occupant (telepathically maybe?). Or just continually entering and leaving another lady’s room to look for things she’d previously hidden.

But it’s possible that I really only saw her on bad days. So I’d encourage you to get other opinions.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfMonger View Post
    She’s quite attractive, seems to have a bunch of regulars for her specialities which are submission and anal, but literally mad as a hatter. Very often delusional and occasionally wandering into mild psychosis. Behaviour wildly unpredictable.

Personally, I think anybody who knows her and books her (let alone employs her) is of very questionable character - she sometimes seems too lost to give any kind of consent to sexual activity.

That said, I’ve tried twice, long ago. On neither attempt did any sexual activity occur. She later also tried to pay me compensation above what I’d paid for the booking. I’ve sometimes found her kneeling or sitting quietly outside the door of another ladies room trying to communicate with the occupant (telepathically maybe?). Or just continually entering and leaving another lady’s room to look for things she’d previously hidden.

But it’s possible that I really only saw her on bad days. So I’d encourage you to get other opinions.
    Yikes… she needs a horny psychologist perhaps …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Jessica once and definitely not my cup of tea. I wouldn’t say she was “out of it” in a drugged/sedated way, but she just reacted kinda weirdly to very normal cues or prompts. Like MM said, she’s a bit in her own world.

I saw her due to the reviews of anal and she didn’t let down and let me plow away as hard as I liked, weirdly enough it was during the sex that she probably gave the biggest semblance of normalcy. Appearance-wise she looks late 50s and quite skinny, her features aren’t really defined enough to say she has a “nice” anything. Wouldn’t see her again

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast