Thread: They Are Using Your Lust Against You

Senior Member(無間使者)

They Are Using Your Lust Against You

Fake photos and fake rosters.
    Dont reward deceptive practices. Dont let your lust overcome your logic.
    I also turned up to a shop and the lady advertised looked 35 when advertised as 23. Her body shape was very different to the body photo advertised.
    These are businesses. I get it. Whatever it takes. But Im realising they are using your lust against you.
    This is not against a specific shop or shops, its the practice

Quote Originally Posted by punters View Post
    Phoned the rude receptionist at 1.45pm and asked for Gina(18 ha ha) was told she was there, I replied great I'll be there at 2.15pm to see her. Arrived and was grunted at by the Chinese gate keeper, quite a big guy but no bigger that I. I said I'm here to see Gina and had called 20mins ago and had spoken to him, he grunted again and pointed at the waiting cubicle.
    Three girls came and introduced themselves kara, moi moi and another. None of which were Gina, I questioned the receptionist/masaman and he replied 'Gina no' Sarah in 10 mins. I explained that I booked Gina with him less than half an hour ago and at this point he completely lost grasp of the English language and said three girls. As I was making my decision a Chinese guy arrived and chose one of the three and I was left with two from this rude prick.
    Chose another girl, average looks 6/10, B cups with sag 6/10
    Quote Originally Posted by abc View Post
    Would you visit a restaurant where they hand you a deliberately misleading menu? As soon as its brought out, you see that's not what you paid for? You then pay the bill? No of course not. And brothels cost you a lot more than a $30 meal
    Brothel and massage shop rosters are either reliable or meaningless. If these guys want to f**k you over with bad service or unreliable rosters or photos, they have no respect, so avoid avoid avoid
    Quote Originally Posted by punter View Post
    Fake photos

This place used to be good, if not great, I had some great punts there.

Now....

1) Eight out of ten girl's pictures arefake...absolutely fake.

2) They change girl's name so you would think they have a new girl. So, when they say there is a new girl today, you might have seen her 5 times already.

Sigh.....have made too much money and don't give a shit anymore ???

Quote Originally Posted by another_punter View Post
    Just a quick one.

Went to the shop after confirming that the pics are 100% correct on the website. Was disappointed after meeting her. Not same person as the pics.

I have no problem when the face is hidden on the website and I book to see her. When the face is displayed and you expect that person to be in the room.

Service was ok and “Mary” was good looking with lots of makeup

Overall it was ok, there are other places better then this.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Totally agree with you. But don't know what we can do.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow 35? You’re lucky! Don’t come to wollongong that’s all I can say about that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just walk away and stick to the shops u can trust.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Bird View Post
    Totally agree with you. But don't know what we can do.
    Not much. You could try reporting them to the ACCC or NSW Fair Trading and complain about misleading advertising at the shop, or the whole industry, and see how far you get.

WE've had this discussion here so many times before, don't know why people keep bringing it up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The best way to prevent this from happening is by not going to $150 Fs places, Chinese Fs places, or especially $150 Chinese Fs places. You need to accept that joints like that are communal semen depositing facilities run to extract the most cum, and therefore the most money, from the most amount of men in the smallest amount of time. They are grimy, sleazy places where the girls will do practically anything, you can leave the door open while you do it (hell pay the mamasan an extra hundred to do it in the reception area at closing time if you are game), and they will do it with a smile.
    Now, there are some fantastic $120 Massage joints run by Mama/Papasans that are incredibly attentive and helpful when it comes to bookings, setting punters up with ML who meet their preferences regarding looks and what they will and will not do in the room but these are separate industries. Just cause you fucked the massage lady you booked on a massage table at a place named Legit Lotus doesn't change shit.

When it comes to Fs joints costumer service starts at $200 and up. If you get jerked around at a $250 place then you have a legitimate complaint, but people need to realize that the market for the lowest rung of Fs joints is men who want a hole, want it now, and don't really care all that much about the physical appearance of the woman surrounding it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    The best way to prevent this from happening is by not going to $150 Fs places, Chinese Fs places, or especially $150 Chinese Fs places. You need to accept that joints like that are communal semen depositing facilities run to extract the most cum, and therefore the most money, from the most amount of men in the smallest amount of time. They are grimy, sleazy places where the girls will do practically anything, you can leave the door open while you do it (hell pay the mamasan an extra hundred to do it in the reception area at closing time if you are game), and they will do it with a smile.
    Now, there are some fantastic $120 Massage joints run by Mama/Papasans that are incredibly attentive and helpful when it comes to bookings, setting punters up with ML who meet their preferences regarding looks and what they will and will not do in the room but these are separate industries. Just cause you fucked the massage lady you booked on a massage table at a place named Legit Lotus doesn't change shit.

When it comes to Fs joints costumer service starts at $200 and up. If you get jerked around at a $250 place then you have a legitimate complaint, but people need to realize that the market for the lowest rung of Fs joints is men who want a hole, want it now, and don't really care all that much about the physical appearance of the woman surrounding it.
    i'm speechless, you said pretty much all i wanted to say w.r.t pricing & quality.

an example should further illustrate this:
    went to townhall massage, which is licensed to provide FS, but reception said not all girls do it. they currently has a special rate: $120/30m FS.
    so i saw this tall girl jenny, who looked relatively good compared to the older ones, probably early 30s. but shop staff told me she only does nude massage, at the special rate of $80/30min. ok, so i walked in with her. in the room, she gave me some teasing and asked if i wanted to fuck her, i said the receptionist told me you don't do ir, she said "if you give me $100 i can do".
    i told her "no way to pay $180 total for only 30mins.". well what i really meant was that she wasn't worth it. Had it been a hot 20yo student with good looks, i'd absolutely shell out another $100 to fuck, but not for a 30+ average looking MILF.
    the massage & hj was ok though, and $80 was a reasonable price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah some of the 150 shops are crap. However there are always exceptions to both the shops and the girls that work there. I've had a couple of very very memorable fucks in these 150 shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Splash the cash, to get the decent hash.
    Nuff said.