Thread: Gray Street Sutherland - Sugar

Gray Street Sutherland - Sugar

Nothing beats a punt before work, so I parked up in Sutho and went for the first time to this shop, it is the one above the motor mechanics, from what I have read it has a bit of a reputation. Was shown to a room having paid for 30 minutes when in came Sugar, tiny pink dress, slim figure and enhanced C cups. Sugar is Chinese but looks like she may have had some work done on her face, she is very pretty, prettiest girl I have seen for a while. Sugar's Engrish is not so good.
    Part one was adequate, she allowed me to slide my hands up and down her silky-smooth thighs. There was no teasing in her part one though, but my anticipation was growing.
    On to the flip-over and it was a little awkward as Sugar started to massage my arm, I had to gently lead her hand to my bro, upon which she asked, "oil?". I nodded and she proceeded to take off the top half of her dress and bra to reveal some nice, enhanced breasts, as I reached for them she took my hands and showed me how she like them played with. When I motioned for her to remove the rest of her clothing she said, "next time", with the language barrier I am not sure if she had her period. Sugar was very slow and sensual, kissing and sucking my nipples, and making some very hot eye contact, did I mention how pretty she was?
    I think Sugar is not that experienced as we were just getting into it when the mamasan was yelling that time was up. She looked at the clock and looked a bit surprised, not wanting to rush I told her I would take another 15. Sugar got up on the table between my legs so I sat up so I could kiss her lightly. Sugar sped up a couple of times but responded well to my requests to slow down, with her getting me off a couple of minutes later with some very nice work on my head.
    There had been no discussion of price when part two started and she asked me what I wanted to pay so I offered her $25 and she seemed happy with that.
    Nice girl, nice body, very pretty and sweet with nice hand technique. Recommended.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like this shop gives good service at a cheap price. It's definitely one way to get you to return

I saw Sugar again today, still no TT in her part 1 but today she got naked. Her cute little mound was smooth as but she was a bit coy about being touched. Also this week I shared some DFK with her as I came. Progress. I might have to try again next week.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like good progress, do you know what days Sugar works?

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Sounds like good progress, do you know what days Sugar works?
    Seeing her again tomorrow, I will ask.

Hmmm. Rang last night to book Sugar and on arrival told she is not there. Saw a greedy girl called Ruby. I will go next Sunday morning prepared to walk if Sugar is not there.

"Sugar no work here anymore", such a shame. Drove to Sylvania and sat outside the place next to the florist but they were not open at 10:10 so went to the Chinese joint at 152 Flora St Sutherland. Saw a Mongolian lady named Tina?? who did FS for a good price. We were in the room that faces onto the street and she was quite vocal, very exciting. She treated me well and I would consider returning.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    Saw a greedy girl called Ruby.
    I also saw her once, she does not give change and kicks you out early, pay too much for short time :-(