Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prof sucked in, chewed up and spat out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    I thought I was stupid to pay $250 per hour but asking me to pay $300/$400 for pussy? Admittedly I can go to the Phils and pay $60 AD for PSE (yes and I know its not the Phils its BrisVegas)
    YVMD but paying huge amounts for 1 hour of even the best sex sends the wrong message to women, working or otherwise.
    Prof
    No it doesn't. Girls who charge that usually want to work as little as possible and give good service in return.

If you're the type of guy that is happy to go swimming in a semen pond after 20 guys before you, that's your choice.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought I was stupid to pay $250 per hour but asking me to pay $300/$400 for pussy? Admittedly I can go to the Phils and pay $60 AD for PSE (yes and I know its not the Phils its BrisVegas)
    YVMD but paying huge amounts for 1 hour of even the best sex sends the wrong message to women, working or otherwise.
    Prof
    There are quite a few girls in the 400+ range who are stunners/hustler cover model standards, it really just depends on individual 'value' on looks and performance I guess.. That being said, I rarely play in this range, but it is a nice change in scenery when I do.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Punters who pay big money should realize it doesn't get you exclusivity from the girls. You pay $400 walk out the door, I walk in and offer $250 - who thinks she is going to say no. She is thinking $650 for 2 hours work.
    Nor does it guarantee the 1 guy before you didn't have an STD. Famous case of a Qld politician that was paying a high class pro $600 an hour and she gave him a case of gonorrhea.
    And luckily there are some people who have had stunners/hustler cover model standards, in their younger days for free so they have been there done that.
    Logic like this shows a complete lack of understanding of the psychology, motivation and behaviours of working girls and the industry, but of course everyone is entitled to their view.
    Prof

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Punters who pay big money should realize it doesn't get you exclusivity from the girls. You pay $400 walk out the door, I walk in and offer $250 - who thinks she is going to say no. She is thinking $650 for 2 hours work.
    Nor does it guarantee the 1 guy before you didn't have an STD. Famous case of a Qld politician that was paying a high class pro $600 an hour and she gave him a case of gonorrhea.
    And luckily there are some people who have had stunners/hustler cover model standards, in their younger days for free so they have been there done that.
    Logic like this shows a complete lack of understanding of the psychology, motivation and behaviours of working girls and the industry, but of course everyone is entitled to their view.
    Prof
    Can you make your mind up? Your first post was about private operators, but you now seem to be talking about shop girls. No one expects exclusivity based on the set price for a private operator, but those higher priced girls do see less customers each day. Of course that doesn't guarantee safety, but legal private operators are supposed to always use protection so if they are already charging a higher fee they are less likely to be tempted by someone offering an extra $50 for bareback.

It's strange that you talk about other not understanding the psychology of the industry, and yet you're the one who is always complaining about not getting what he expects. Perhaps it's you who lacks the understanding?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Professor, now its not that i say $300/hr, 400/hr or 500/hr plus private girls is value for money - its not - not comparing with syd market - but in brisbane that's a general truth - and yes, you will will bump into a good value at the $200-$250 IF you are prepare to visit many (and i mean on average 20+) because most of them are aunt Fanny if not grandma Fanny; Now most if not all of us all at one point have had a great experience with either a hot chic or a hot memorable session at least. Yet we are all still looking for more hot sessions - So its great for those who can get a good session out of most of of the $200/hr ladies (perhaps invoking great memory while doing the deed), but I cant... And these days, I really dont have the time or tenacity to go through a pile of hay to find the needle. On the very rare occasions, i go to see a private, it's always been the $300 to $400/hr mark that i find my poison.

As to STDs, high class chics can be as dangerous as the 200/hr one, as some will offer bbfs for additional charges or if you pay high enough, its expected or included. Dont think we need to educate people just how dangerous it is. So i would say same amount of precautions would apply and dont let $$$/hr be perception of reduction of risk factor;

..... which reminds me, save up and find more excuses to go to Syd

Senior Member(無間使者)
    % of Getting STD is much Higher in MS compare to Private Girls, as ML hardly get their own protections & not every punter Carry protections, However Chances of getting, DATY BS, FS or Just Bbbj is A lot & Mls don't take shower after or before Seeing any Customer, ( This opinion is just For the STD % )

With The price thing, To be ML regular you have to see her atleast few times so she will be comfortable with you or vice versa. May be 3 to 4 visit, if girl has high Standard, for instance, $40 for 30 mins 4 sessions with $100 extra each time, $520 you have invested Just to get, Nude HJ, May be DATY, or BS. Which is not 100% Guaranteed That you will get tho.

Personally I go to MS as Its Unpredictable, Challenging, Cheap and Gives you choice that if you don't want just get massage and find another one, I Have few favorites & still looking for new just like everyone. However, Sometimes very frustrated when you spend over $150 for BS and Still not Satisfied.

Seeing outside in private is More relaxed, No walk of shame, if you find the right 1, you will get what you want. So once a while if you spend that amount, It's Worth.

You guys can agree or disagree, as I feel like going to see girls ( ML / Private ) outside depends on the situation, How loaded you wallet is, How heavy your balls are, How much patience you have, How much time you have, What Excatly you want.

Insane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    most of them are aunt Fanny if not grandma Fanny
    Makes you wonder, if the general consensus is that these adverts are you populated by aunties or grannies, resulting in punters walking, how do they make enough to cover rent of these apartments in the CBD.

I can understand good traffic flow if ur slim, nice body with decent racks n perform the work well, but wouldn't the oldies get evicted leaving just the girls punters crave for???

I guess we really don't live in the perfect world

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    Can you make your mind up? Your first post was about private operators, but you now seem to be talking about shop girls.
    Can someone point out in the Prof's last post where he talks about shop girls? I go to MS shops because as insane says if things aren't going to plan you can just waste a $40 half hour massage. I think we all agree private operators are a lottery so most have learnt by experience that its a 1 in 30 chance of a good result so why waste your time. At the moment I have 1 private and 2 shop girls where my maximum spend is $150 for 1 hour. Often it drifts a little bit longer, unpaid. I never have more than $200 in my wallet. I get a GFE, my way, sometimes we go all the way but usually not because to me the intimacy is more important than putting another notch in my belt. I believe, not pressurizing the girls into FS and having a sense of both people enjoying the experience goes towards a better outcome for me.

Prof does appear to be very demanding and often whinges about what he doesn't get. He intimates he has had stunners and hustler type girls in his early days. My read of him is ( if he IS a little bit older) he wants to recreate his so called younger days of bedding beauties - my advice Prof - appreciate what you can get now and spend time realizing how lucky you might have been when you were young. The average Joe was lucky to talk to a stunner let alone bed her,
    Just my opinion.

Banned
    I can't see a world where you walk into a private's apartment and the first thing you do is offer $250hr instead of the advertised $400hr and expect a good outcome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    I can't see a world where you walk into a private's apartment and the first thing you do is offer $250hr instead of the advertised $400hr and expect a good outcome.
    Not trying to be rude to Leon but this is, in my mind, the problem. Its the mindset. "Oh I must pay $400 because that's what she advertised. If I don't pay $400 I won't get good service."
    Contemplate this - in many overseas countries ( yes and I know we are not in these countries) WG's opening price is double the "normal " price. They do this to catch the dumb ones. When you walk away they straight away halve the price because they know if you walk down the street you can get it for that price from another WG. They then go to their boyfriends and charge them nothing to have sex with them, a matter of fact some pay for dinner and drinks for them.
    One of the Golden rules of Mongering is never pay the advertised price.
    Do you believe if all the guys in BrisVegas suddenly refused to pay $400 for a session and only paid $250 that all the WG's would pack up and go somewhere else?
    And please please understand that there is no guaranteed correlation between the price you pay and the level of service you get. I would say many of your best "punts" have had nothing to do with how much you paid. Am I right?
    Probably the more beneficial discussion we should be having is how did it get like this and what collectively we can do about it.
    I can see a day ("world" in BrisVegas) when due to competition we do have a Sydney like scene,when you can say to a WG no I'm not paying that and if your perf is bad I'm not coming back.
    To me the same guys that think you have to pay $400 for a session and you are guaranteed of good service are also the guys who think you marry a girl and then work your ass off keeping her in the style she is accustomed to for the rest of your life or else you won't get any between the sheets at night.
    Its about mindset, but of course what would I know.
    Puff Puff Prof
    (PS Sorry 4FloW I lied it wasn't a Hustler girl, she was in Penthouse - which means nothing today because you can't have sex with a memory)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Can someone point out in the Prof's last post where he talks about shop girls?
    Well who in their right mind would talk about being exclusive with a private WL advertising FS? The sentence was obviously about shop MLs offering exclusive services to select customers. Similarly, as was pointed out, negotiating with a private WL is less common than it is with a shop ML. I have a few PWL friends and they absolute hate those customers who try it, so you are GUARANTEED to get worse service from any PWL you try to haggle with. To claim otherwise confirms a lack of understanding of the industry and the idealistic world he lives in.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Makes you wonder, if the general consensus is that these adverts are you populated by aunties or grannies, resulting in punters walking, how do they make enough to cover rent of these apartments in the CBD.

I can understand good traffic flow if ur slim, nice body with decent racks n perform the work well, but wouldn't the oldies get evicted leaving just the girls punters crave for???

I guess we really don't live in the perfect world
    The really horrid grannies are in the suburbs, so have lower cost of living. Plus I think they work to supplement another income rather than rely on it.

The CBD PWLs are younger and attractive enough but often bait and switch adverts. I find it's their robotic nature that makes them less attractive than their appearance. Hence they are usually basement priced at $200/hr

Junior Member(有D料到)

Indeed the pimp

Quote Originally Posted by insane593 View Post
    Nissanboy ( pump alert ) always promoting same girl, from boondall, ��������
    "Nissanboy" was also his/her Locanto ID, if is not the pimp is the girl herself promoting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12