Asians@Smithfield - review Michelle

Okay $75 for 30 mins and a lineup to choose from 8-12 girls ..I am IN ! When you are on a budget, this helps see more bunnies in a week.

My new fave place because of the above. And mostly all pretty fuckable too.

Last 2 visits , saw Michelle , Thai Chinese mix with super booty in tight short. More of her butt out of the shorts than in. Sensational full rounded cheeks, no cellulite baby! Good size bust ,real C cups, big smile and thick lips for kissing, olive skin, shaved close below . loves Daty , kissing , 69, super hot style BJ and ball kissing and licking. Top attitude and this girl loves to cum , not unusual for her to 3-5 times easy, and not a faker , so you better be ready to deliver the goods too.

I really dig this girls vibe, strong , sexy , no messing around , just right into it from the start. 2nd visit even better, and she really appreciates guys who make sure she gets off. gave me a quick firm massage after i blew which was good as I was upto walking to the shower after she finished fucking me. Whew! If you like a good sized booty and power sex, Michelle has got it all going on. Said sh is doing Fri , Sat and Sundays regular there now.