Thread: Good Day not so much

Junior Member(有D料到)

Good Day not so much

Saw an ad for a new shop at Mt Gravatt called Good Day..

Banned
    I'd avoid those place that price like that. Very unfair to the girl. If you click on the advertiser you will see it is the same as the west end shop and one other......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Too many bad experiences ... Avoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Terrible entrance too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah those shops saying inclusive for 70-100 but then girl still wants 100 for nude. Haha punters dudded again! Their vfm is an optical illusion/delusion

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Purple queen in browns plains has the same “deal”
    I got the old switcheroo from who i thought i was getting.
    After a few great punts thought i needed to be punished so subjected myself. She left 5 mins to do the inclusive service. No chance of this happening.
    They sure make it difficult to get the return punter.

I did get to the shop in the op and struck gold. Call it a fortuitous well planned coiincidence though and not likely to reoccur.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Reality View Post
    Purple queen in browns plains has the same “deal”
    I got the old switcheroo from who i thought i was getting.
    After a few great punts thought i needed to be punished so subjected myself. She left 5 mins to do the inclusive service. No chance of this happening.
    They sure make it difficult to get the return punter.

I did get to the shop in the op and struck gold. Call it a fortuitous well planned coiincidence though and not likely to reoccur.
    Yes, it would appear this type of upselling is on the rise. Any new shop or new girl its minimum of half hour massage and then you prove to me you are worth my extra money. Can always extend ( if possible) or come back later.
    Like Prof's idea about pay after but doubt thats going to catch on in Brisvegas.
    "shop i the op" we talking Ta Ta or Green across Rd?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    owners probably want more of the initial cut.. girl don't have as much choice. End up paying more.
    Last edited by greg11; 11-11-2019 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Mistake

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    went to their temporary shop at EMP previously and had one of the worse punts, 30-40yrs old ML wanted way more than what she deserved and I just said do the basic and left, would not try this "chain" again myself

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's Good Day Massage on Logan road

Senior Member(無間使者)
    just greedy owners taking the money off the girls, all inclusive , means owner gets a share, less tips for the girl to make. so again they all try and make the poor ol punter pay.
    have to learn to walk and not give in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They advertise massage only price as well, wonder how you go if you book that then go extras one on one with the ML?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lickalot View Post
    They advertise massage only price as well, wonder how you go if you book that then go extras one on one with the ML?
    yeah smarter! they'll still try hit you for 100 in tips for NHJ even tho you hj part is included already. Really you should only be paying 50 more in tips to nude up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    you should hv done your math beforehand. if they charge $70 for 30 mins inclusive then you know it’s max $70 more for opt 3

Senior Member(無間使者)
    U should have read my comment. Didn't say I paid it. Maybe u should do your maths too instead of low balling girls all the time.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    sorry mine is just a general comment about how to approach such shops, not specifically directed to you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A****, Good Day Massage

Strolling along minding my own business on Logan Rd.
    A plethora of massage shops up and down.
    Stop in an area where a few are congregated
    Decide to try one at random. Seemingly.
    I walk into each one to gauge the scenery.
    No answer at one. Grandma at another
    Decide to go back to the second one I saw
    Lady who greeted me had a twinkle that didnt leave me

Go back in. Shop looks quiet. Maybe the time of day.
    Shop looks like it has thin walls. Not the best atmosphere
    I was here for her and hoped she would not disappoint
    Said her name was A****, could be E****.

Reasonably tall, but only in comparison to most of the others id seen
    Not fat, but thin.
    Not young, but not old
    The jewel of this woman was in the eyes
    A mischievous look

Good, strong massage
    Been doing this awhile
    Great chat. Very good english.
    Smart, engaging, but distant

Ok. Fun time. Lots of options
    Tell her to freestyle.
    That was interesting.
    Unexpected stuff happened there.
    Definitely an interesting and different experience
    Said she might not be at shop much longer
    Too quiet. Should have asked where else she worked
    Oh well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I felt somewhat adventurous the other day, was in the area, and the Angel's review didn't sound too bad, so I thought I'd give this one a try.
    Was greated by a boiler, 45+ years. Ok, I thought, I've had boilers before, and some of them had delivered a decent service.
    Walked into the shop through the backdoor, through some totally filthy storage/laundry room with an even filthier looking adjacent shower, then into the corridor which didn't look much better.
    When shown into one of the rooms, I really thought I couldn't trust my eyes.....walls and ceiling consisted of some worn and old panels that looked like they still contained asbestos, run down filthy carpet, a bucket on the floor catching water from a leaking aircon.....The whole place looked like it had been in urgent need of a makeover for at least the last 30 years.

This is by far the most filthy and effed up massage joint I've ever laid eyes on.......and I sincerely hope that you guys are not going to tell me there are worse....

Well, ended up a few kms up the road in the next suburb, at one of my favourite shops where I should have gone in the first place.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I went one Tuesday afternoon about 4pm 4 weeks back to Gooday massage, went the back entrance. Some guy was sitting in a car with full view of the entry. I was a bit annoyed as I had the work clothes on which have clear labels of the company where I work!
    Anyways a PRC greeted me, mid 20's. No makeup, pretty nice body with good fakies. One of those chicks if they put on the makeup you drool over.
    Bit disappointed with the decor and room was small, massage was ok and I only took option 1 but she was into it.
    I will go back and maybe take option 2. Sorry forgot the name!