Thread: Garden of Eden

Senior Member(無間使者)

Garden of Eden

Is this still going well in Banyo?

Not been for a while but had a few great sessions when it opened.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been texting for the past weeks without success. Wouldn’t be surprised if the blues next door started to look into it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm also having trouble getting in contact. One day it will be no reply whatsoever, another day would be 20-30 minutes between replies, and then they would get a bit ranty wanting to know if I'm booking or not??? Just want to know who is on the roster....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think this ship is run really tight... There are a lot of tyre kickers and that makes it hard to secure a booking... so I've been told... When I ventured out that way I was unsble to secure a booking a day or two in advance.. I had to call on the day.. Call rather than text and you may have better luck.. Well that was my experience from many months ago.. As to current operational status.. that may requires a field excursion to see if the front door is answered..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Front door hasn’t been opened in weeks. I walk past every day and the same mail has been wedged in it for a while. I did see that they started advertising for new staff the other day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for scouting it out Maverick........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightau View Post
    I think this ship is run really tight... There are a lot of tyre kickers and that makes it hard to secure a booking... so I've been told... When I ventured out that way I was unsble to secure a booking a day or two in advance.. I had to call on the day.. Call rather than text and you may have better luck.. Well that was my experience from many months ago.. As to current operational status.. that may requires a field excursion to see if the front door is answered..
    it's a sunken ship, not tight lol... used to be one of my fav shop, but unfortunately was not run well

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who try’s put a good shop in Banyo for start off !!!! Bahahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So can we confirm this placed is closed? Does anyone know if the girls are working elsewhere?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Closed?

Has this place definitely closed? I’m pretty new to Brisbane and was hoping trek out that way and try it, but I see I arrived too late.