Thread: Jessica (C) - PSW BBBJ CIM and loves DATY

Jessica (C) - PSW BBBJ CIM and loves DATY

NOTE: Above should be PSE not PSW. Can't edit the heading after submission. Sorry folks.

I booked to see Jessica based on ShuRin's review as I am a sucker for a really good BJ - and am very glad I did.

She is indeep young, pretty, tall, thin, very well endowed.

Note: When I saw her she was wearing the above Bikini if anyone is wondering "if the photos are real"

479 describes her English as "limited", and that is true - so long as by "limited" you mean "limited to 2 words - 'baby' and 'thank you'".
    Personally I would just leave "english" off the list of languages spoken ...
    When it because obvious we have just 1 or 2 works in common I was a bit apprehensive - but I need not have been - we communicated just fine with our bodies, play acting and gestures.

I am a bit "odd" from a "punter" perspective.
    I feed off the pleasure of the woman I am with - which can be tricky in a brothel setting for a number of reasons.
    For me DATY well received and a great BBBJ with CIM is better than straight intercourse, and so I often - even in a Diamond booking - don't end up having intercourse as I am enjoying the DATY and BJ too much.
    That was the case here.
    So if you want to know how Jessica is for actual sex, hop over to ShuRin's review linked to above.

For the rest of us ...

After a nice shower, with some soapy body sliding and BJ we were off to the bed.
    Despite us having no language in common Jessica was happy for me to interrupt her routine, lay her down, and pay some attention to her body.

Exploring what she liked was a pleasure (and yes, those magnificent, firm, natural breasts are quite responsive).
    Instead of the often-encountered over-the-top fake moaning where everything you touch is causing the lady to orgasm, Jessica was giving me enough feedback to help me find what she liked.
    Eventually I worked my way between her legs with my tongue and that is where it got very interesting.
    Jessica really really likes DATY.

I did the normal licking soften, slow, hard, fast. Sucking and tongue fucking.
    All the normal things you do to explore what a lady likes when you DATY her for the 1st time.
    With many WL it is a bit of a marathon exploration as they are a bit tuned out and not expecting much. It takes some and work to start to get an honest reaction. (Generally the real reaction starts when the fake moaning stops)
    Not at all the case with Jessica! She was fully engages very quickly.

After just a few minutes she was guiding me, moving my head to the right position, changing the position of her hips to enhance the sensation
    Using her hands to expose the bits of her pussy she wanted licked. Clasping mine, guiding then to her breasts to stroke and tease them as I ate her out.
    Trapping my head between her thighs as she fucked herself on my tongue.
    Rubbing her feel and legs down by back.

Is was fabulous.
    There is little better than a sexy young thing writhing with pleasure from what you are doing, and Jessica was really going to town.

Suddenly she stopped, spun around and attacked my cock with her mouth, going hard with a deep, powerful BBBJ.
    As she did so she offered herself to me again for DATY and we were quickly in a 69, teasing each other and competing to see who could distract the other (if a woman is getting good DATY she can't concentrate enough to give a BJ. If a guy is getting a good BJ he can't concentrate enough to do DATY well).
    The lead moved back and forth a few times as we both, simultaneously enjoyed and pleased each other - till Jessica abandoned the competition and flipped her pussy away to focus on the intense, varied, deep and shallow, fast and slow, excellent BBBJ till she hammered my cock down her throat so well I could not held it back and I lost control of my body as she sucked me dry.

A quick spit, some listerine and she was back for some light kissing.

Jessica gestured that I lay down and have a massage, so I pulled out some massage oil and gave her one instead, with Jess using gestures to show me just here and how hard.

When I started to lick her pussy from behind she rolled over, put a pillow under her hips and spread her legs for more DATY.

This time we worked together to get her to cum, hovering on the edge for quite some time till she tipped over into a full body orgasm and then could not stand being touched for a few moments.
    I enjoyed watching her lose control on the bed.

Magnificent

... and we didn't even have sex.

Jessica. Another to add to my "go to" list of ladies - despite not sharing really any language at all.
    Joining (C) Rui (Ginza Club), (K) Rebecca (Ginza Empire), (J) Naomi (Ginza Empire), (C) Helen (#5 and 42) and (J) Megumi (#5) on my "top quality" list.

Bottom line:
    Tall, attractive, well endowed.
    Just about no English
    Great DATY and BBBJ with CIM

Fabulous time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sensational AR mate!
    Gotta check this one out...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow mate. I just love a DG - daty girl. She sounds brilliant

She (somewhat unexpectedly) blew me away. both literally and figuratively.
    I have done DATY on quite a few women over the years - the 86 I have reviewed on aus99 are just a sample - and Jessica was easily one of the most enjoyable.

A lady who responds to a bit of care and attention.

Let us know how she is for actual sex please, should you go see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    She (somewhat unexpectedly) blew me away. both literally and figuratively.
    I have done DATY on quite a few women over the years - the 86 I have reviewed on aus99 are just a sample - and Jessica was easily one of the most enjoyable.

A lady who responds to a bit of care and attention.

Let us know how she is for actual sex please, should you go see her.

Thanks boater, nice AR. Like you, I love to DATY these WL’s and feel them explode with my head between their legs. I saw in ShuRin’s AR that she was unshaven. Was she still full Bush when you had her? Or trimmed? Or shaved?

I am not really into unshaven as I don’t like the hair all over my face and 9 times out of 10 it often comes with some odour.

AA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Delicious report, mate - you are clearly a connoisseur of cunnilingus!
    I'm going to have to sample this one as soon as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Was she still full Bush when you had her? Or trimmed? Or shaved?
    If I recall correctly, she was fully shaved (though a touch stubbly) when I saw her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw this chick yesterday and wasnt too happy overall tbh.

The establishment itself looks great ill give them that. Only had time for half an hour so paid up front and asked to see Jessica based on good reviews and was told to go to room 9. Waited there for about 10 mins before she came in. We undressed and she guided me to mouthwash and then we hopped in the shower. Good rub all over and some bj in the shower to which i havent had before which is nice.

After a good dry she asked me to lie down for a quick massage. Probably one of the worst i had lol. Quick body rub then flipped over. 2 seconds of spanish then she came up to kiss me so lightly. I prefer dfk but i didnt read she did that in other reviews so i guess thats my fault. I asked to kiss more but it was so breif.

Then came her bbbj and ill agree with the other reviews it was great. Nice suction no teeth and good depth.

I didnt want to cum straight away so i asked for daty cos i read that she likes this. I have nit met another girl who i have daty'd so hard! She quickly wrapped her legs around me and pulled my head in hard into her pussy and i licked the hell out of her. Nice moaning and facial expressions and grinding i was happy she was enjoying herself.

We mist have lost track of time cos the buzzer wen off as i was giving her daty!!! She felt bad she didnt make me cum and i wanted CIM but her english was horrible so it was hard to communicate so she gave me a handy and eventually CIM but it didnt feel to great tbh as it was super rushed.

Got dressed and left. Wouldnt recommend. No connection at all terrible english and i spent more time pleasuring her than receiving which i know others dont mind but im predominantly going to please myself

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Markus24777 View Post
    Saw this chick yesterday and wasnt too happy overall tbh.

The establishment itself looks great ill give them that. Only had time for half an hour so paid up front and asked to see Jessica based on good reviews and was told to go to room 9. Waited there for about 10 mins before she came in. We undressed and she guided me to mouthwash and then we hopped in the shower. Good rub all over and some bj in the shower to which i havent had before which is nice.

After a good dry she asked me to lie down for a quick massage. Probably one of the worst i had lol. Quick body rub then flipped over. 2 seconds of spanish then she came up to kiss me so lightly. I prefer dfk but i didnt read she did that in other reviews so i guess thats my fault. I asked to kiss more but it was so breif.

Then came her bbbj and ill agree with the other reviews it was great. Nice suction no teeth and good depth.

I didnt want to cum straight away so i asked for daty cos i read that she likes this. I have nit met another girl who i have daty'd so hard! She quickly wrapped her legs around me and pulled my head in hard into her pussy and i licked the hell out of her. Nice moaning and facial expressions and grinding i was happy she was enjoying herself.

We mist have lost track of time cos the buzzer wen off as i was giving her daty!!! She felt bad she didnt make me cum and i wanted CIM but her english was horrible so it was hard to communicate so she gave me a handy and eventually CIM but it didnt feel to great tbh as it was super rushed.

Got dressed and left. Wouldnt recommend. No connection at all terrible english and i spent more time pleasuring her than receiving which i know others dont mind but im predominantly going to please myself
    Time management works both ways

So she let you take charge and decide what was going to happen and for how long - but you left dissatisfied because there you spent to much time on her?

OK.

Lesson for us all there - when you are leading the dance, do what you need to leave happy 1st. No point spending all your time on stuff that doesn't excite you.

Markus, would suggest as alternatives Rui over at Ginza and Cassie at Club and Empire or Rebecca (K) at Empire if you want someone who takes to lead and focuses on your pleasure (and who also have OK english). Or read reviews looking for where the lady takes charge and does the sort of stuff you like (and then let her do that, when you book)

I am always reluctant to book someone I can't communicate with.
    Jessica was the exception and I am very glad I booked her (it is my review you are posting to) but it was a risk.
    Sorry it got in the way for you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dont be sorry mate everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i do appreciate your feedback. These were just my thoughts of the session and its definitely possible its my fault

Dont be sorry mate everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i do appreciate your feedback. These were just my thoughts of the session and its definitely possible its my fault
    The trick here is to think through "what went wrong here and what can I do different next time I plunk down my hard-earned-cash so I walk away happy?"
    The answer to that is a very individual thing.

I had a few suggestions, hope they work for you.

All the best.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I love a good round of daty. I think I might enjoy making this young lady's acquaintance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    The trick here is to think through "what went wrong here and what can I do different next time I plunk down my hard-earned-cash so I walk away happy?"
    The answer to that is a very individual thing.

I had a few suggestions, hope they work for you.

All the best.
    Thanks mate appreciate it definitely an eye opener