J MEI - What A Night!

Person's Name : MEI

Establishment : 42G

Photo Genuine: none available yet

Rates : $240/hour diamond

Size/shape : 157 cm, 47 kg, Gorgeous perky B-Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, 69, FS, GFE

My 42 (Night) shades of grey finally continues - NFI what number I am up to though!

Hey bro's, long time, no punt! Had a bit of a win with work and got myself a nice bonus and decided it was time to lash out and get myself back into the game!
    It was early evening and I shot a message off to Justin who was on the night shift... my first choice, J Notomi had already gone home... great, how about J Mio? I ask... sorry Fugly, Mio has gone too... shit... how about K Lily I ask? Not in tonight,Justin replied.... long story short, told Justin that I was headed over to 42 right now and would arrive in about 20 min.

Rocked up and was warmly welcome by Justin, I asked Justin who he recommended as my first 3 choices were all gone... Justin gave it a bit of thought and replied, try J Mei.. ok I thought, she must be ok..I asked him what the feedback was like.. he looked at me and told me, I don't know yet as she just started and was with her first customer now... great, I thought... then he pointed out one fact that I had forgotten, all the J girls were pretty damn good with their service levels...as I was about to discover!!!

Justin told me there was going to be a 20 min wait for Mei to finish her booking so I went to the office to say Hi to whoever was hiding there.. Fuck me.. Jesse popped his head around the corner, looking like a fashion model in his suit and tie!! He looked so good that, if I was gay, I would have taken him instead!! Very dapper indeed! Anyway, all gayness aside, Jesse offered me a drink, which I gratefully accepted, leaned up against the wall and watched a bevy of beauties rush by... 2 caught my eye and I had never seen before... C Jojo and C Hebe! Now Jojo looked great! Slim, in high heels that accentuated the shape of her legs beautifully! Hebe was a gorgeous bundle of energy.. think a rabbit on speed.. that was Hebe! Finished my drink and Mei walked past.. damn she was short! My first thought was one of trepidation, she was not at all what I was expecting! Justin asked me if I was still ok to try her... well, I thought, nothing ventured, nothing gained as the old saying went! Justin took me to a room right at the other end of the building... fuck me, almost needed a sherpa guide and supplies to get me there.. thats how far it seemed!!

Finally got into the room and waited for a few minutes until there was a soft knock on the door and in walked Mei... she was not as short as I first thought and she was very cute! I introduced myself and she replied in rather good English! Good stuff! I thought to give a bit of a light kiss as a greeting, but Mei leaned up into the kiss and started LFK and I found myself getting very horny on the spot! Mei, as I soon discovered, has a quiet personality but has a ready laugh and a sexy voice to match. She kissed me for what seemed like an eternity but in reality was probably half a minute..lol. I was bulging out of my pants when I suggested to Mei that I go to the shower. She was very attentive as she cleaned me down and then dried me off and we partook in the obligatory mouthwash.

We hopped out of the shower and Mei began kissing me again in earnest... we got to the bed and I asked her if she minded that I started off with some DATY, got the ok and I asked her to lay down on the edge of the bed... Mei has a bit of fluff on top but thats all, she was smooth as on the sides and I proceeded to lick her ever so gently and she got wet very quickly! Mei has a cute little yelp that I found very sexy, that and the way she was very gently stroking my arms soon got me completely hard and after a good 10 minutes of pure enjoyment, I sat back to admire the view! Mei quickly sat up and began to DFK me and then asked me to lay on my back... I got the catbath, and as she got lower and lower, she gently licked my balls as she stroked my cock until she finally pounced on my cock and in one foul swoop, managed to BBBJ me right to the base of my cock on the first try! She has a wonderful, swirly technique with her tongue that soon had me shuddering... much to her amusement! She sucked, I shuddered, she giggled! This went on for a couple of minutes until I asked her to swing around in 69 so I could give her a bit more attention and stop myself from blowing my load too quickly! I gave her a bit of a rimming, and while she didn't pull away, I don't think she enjoyed it as much as I did so I stopped. Mei soon swung around again and started to move towards my ass but I quickly stopped her as I am not at all a fan of rimming on me! On her, yes, I enjoy.. but, I am not a serious fan of it at all!

Soon, Mei dommed me up... but she did it such a way, using her mouth that was completely sexy and she continued to CBJ me for a bit longer (and for once, this CBJ was awesome!) until she hopped on me ... I discovered that she has one tight pussy! I am by no means a man of any size, in fact, I consider myself a bit of a Mr Average, or less.. but even I actually appreciated her tightness!! As she pumped away in CG, I was really appreciating her perky B-cups and discovered that they were 2 very nice handfuls! Mei pumped away for many minutes until I finally asked her to let me take control and have my turn on top... I discovered that Mei, like all the J-girls I have had in the past, genuinely enjoys sex... I found her grip on my forearms to be vice-like as I was pumping away in mish! After 10 minutes, I found myself growing very tired and asked Mei if she would allow CIM.. she smiled, hopped off and quickly removed the dom and began to BBBJ me in earnest in an effort to get me over the line.. there is one thing that I don't like when I am trying for a CIM finale... and that's when the girls uses her hand as well as her mouth to try and get me to cum. Mei started to use her hand, but I gently took her hand off my cock and she got the idea immediately that I wasn't liking it... she let go, then positioned herself above me and interlocked her fingers in mine and held me on the bed so I couldn't move... she was dominating me and I loved it!

Very quickly, Mei got me to the point of no return and I finished the deed ... Mei held my cum in until she took a tissue to spit most of it into... I quickly leaned up and started to kiss her, much to her surprise! I remarked that it was just a bit salty, but not too bad! This resulted in a fit of laughter from Mei as we lay down to relax a bit... after about 5 minutes, Mei noticed that my cock was still rock hard... she gasped in surprise and quickly re-positioned herself and commenced another BBBJ that felt particularly great until her alarm went off a few minutes later... she was so sad and sorry that she couldn't make me cum again, I told her not to worry as I am only a one shot guy..

Finished off the session with a shower together and she finally told me that she had a lot of fun and enjoyed our time together. As I walked out the door, Mei gave me a final kiss and I made my way back to reception (where the hell was that sherpa guide??) to tell the team that Mei is 10/10 for me in service alone!

Mei is a very sweet girl next door (a very sexy girl next door !!), that is eager to please. I would be hard to fault any of her service and I would be very very happy to see her again!

Thank Jesse, Justin and the rest of the team, another great night out!

As always, just remember that YMMV! But, if you are gentle, I think many doors will open for you!

Mei is available this afternoon!!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42