Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ginza VS Ginza Empire

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Ginza VS Ginza Empire

This is about the effects of the 2 different methods of service between Empire and Ginza proper.
    At Empire, you get given a room number, then girl goes to the room to meet you. The room is kept empty if there's no service.
    At Ginza, girl stays in 1 room the whole shift, you go to her room.
    I reckon the method at Empire is more prone to error because either you or the girl can go to the wrong room... 2 points of failure there. Ginza's method is the best... Only you can go to the wrong room... Only one point of failure. I also know the girls prefer to have their own room after speaking with some of them.
    I don't know why Wilson changed the method at Empire, tbh. Maybe to avoid having punters meet each other in the waiting room. I mean, surely you wouldn't have more girls on shift than you have rooms. That would just create the possibility of being forced to make the customer wait, and doesn't even help increase the cashflow, which is always the lowest of either girls or rooms.
    One more thing I realised I really like about the Ginza method is the rooms are always prepared by the time you get to the room. No need to wait for girl to get there, prepare the towels and bed, etc. You just walk right in and make sweet love, just like visiting your GFs place for a quickie!
    After doing some punts at Empire, I can honestly say I am happy to pay more for Ginza proper just because of this difference. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This is about the effects of the 2 different methods of service between Empire and Ginza proper.
    At Empire, you get given a room number, then girl goes to the room to meet you. The room is kept empty if there's no service.
    At Ginza, girl stays in 1 room the whole shift, you go to her room.
    I reckon the method at Empire is more prone to error because either you or the girl can go to the wrong room... 2 points of failure there. Ginza's method is the best... Only you can go to the wrong room... Only one point of failure. I also know the girls prefer to have their own room after speaking with some of them.
    I don't know why Wilson changed the method at Empire, tbh. Maybe to avoid having punters meet each other in the waiting room. I mean, surely you wouldn't have more girls on shift than you have rooms. That would just create the possibility of being forced to make the customer wait, and doesn't even help increase the cashflow, which is always the lowest of either girls or rooms.
    One more thing I realised I really like about the Ginza method is the rooms are always prepared by the time you get to the room. No need to wait for girl to get there, prepare the towels and bed, etc. You just walk right in and make sweet love, just like visiting your GFs place for a quickie!
    After doing some punts at Empire, I can honestly say I am happy to pay more for Ginza proper just because of this difference. What do you think?
    There are more girls than rooms in most places, you can’t expect the girls to be fully booked the whole day. 2 reasons for this, 1 is to avoid down time of the room, 2 is to keep more good girls on the roster. If one girl occupies one room for the whole shift, she has to be popular enough to make the full use of the room, even then they have to shorten her shift to allow another girl to work in that room.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

I think may be the OP should review some of his fabulous sessions in Ginza as well as in the newer venue Ginza Empire to enlighten us all ??

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Also it’s easier for lineups if the girls are all in a waiting room area as opposed to in their individual rooms.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree it comes down to such small differences. I go to empire when I want to see a line up and choose from that. I go to Ginza when I want to pre-book and have everything go smoothly. I find the lighting better at Empire, but the car parking easier at Ginza

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can't really compare the two in this way cause how I see it is, if I plan to get my dick wet and I plan who to see then I go Ginza and pre book. Ginza empire I just rock up there anytime and see the line up and pick one of the girls, but in my opinion the girls at Empire give better service maybe cause CIM is included.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always prefer the Ginza empire method.

I don't mind sitting in the big lounge for line up with other punters. Although I am worried meeting someone I know but never happen.

I am never paranoid about meeting a wrong girl either by her mistake or my mistake. In fact, I have been dreaming about this and have a joyful mistake. Bump into a strange girl, have a hug or kiss,and bit of chitchat and realize the mistake. What an interesting experience! Shame that it never happen. Life is full of unexpected that's a beauty.

Seeing a massive line up with 10ish gorgeous girls is a joy. Girls walking pass corridor and literally brush your shoulder is a joy. See a nice girl there and I gently ask what's her name is a joy.

Plus the better and newer rooms at 497, for a girl that I want to see working in both shops,I will wait for her to be on the 497 roster to see her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I prefer ginza is more intimate, I am getting my emotional needs met here

Empire tends to be less intimate and more just sex, more just physical stuff in my experience

So depends on what ur looking for

Ginza empire is better, you get to see the whole lineup. You get to say hi to some of the girls you have met before too, or join the lineup for fun, got the girls giggling.
    To live in Australia is to win in the game of life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalFlush View Post
    or join the lineup for fun
    There must be some very confused punters out there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I agree Ginza Empire is better. I’ve been to Ginza 3 times and the only once did I leave satisfied. The other punts were just ok in my opinion.

Saw Lulu, Claire and a Korean girl at Ginza and other than the Korean girl the others were a bit of a let down. It wasn’t bad by all means just not up to my expectations from reading ARs.

Ginza Empire however the girls always gave DFK and nice cat baths. Sex to me now comes second to foreplay.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ginza has the hotter girls hence higher rates

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I haven't been to Ginza Empire yet, but my impression from reading around is that the main Ginza shop is supposed to have the best of the best girls, and that Ginza Empire is a slightly lower option (still with great girls, but only the very best work at the main shop)

Is this actually the case? I was walking between the two shops without a booking having an existential crisis trying to decide which one to go to for a walk-in. I suppose I will eventually try Empire just to see what the differences are.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Ginza the main shop has the prettier girls but pretty doesn’t equal good service. I always find ginza empire to have the girls with the best service.

Been to Ginza a few times and the hot girls service was always not quite at the level of some of the ARs whilst all/most of the girls at Ginza empire provided amazing service (DFK, great bbbj and awesome fucking and foreplay).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry,

Going to sound ignorant, and I honestly have been trying to work it out, but I still dont know which one is which.

To make it simple which one is the 479 one?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Again i like the line up at 479 so less chance to go wrong in terms of appearance. Quality and service better in 479 as well. Plus about 10% lower price than 310. I don't mind small price up as long as it can be justified with quality but so far I don't see that. So most of the time I go to 479 and one out of 4 I go to 310 for the girls that with good reviews.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Sorry,

Going to sound ignorant, and I honestly have been trying to work it out, but I still dont know which one is which.

To make it simple which one is the 479 one?
    There are two Ginza shops.
    Ginza is the original shop at 310 Cleveland St.
    Ginza Empire 479 is the new shop at 479 Elizabeth St.
    I think what causes confusion is that Ginza was at 278 Cleveland St for a while and this was called 278 Club.
    But this shop is now closed and has moved to 479 Elizabeth St
    But they still use the 278 club prefix on the Forum for Ginza Empire 479.
    They should change the 278 Club prefix on the Forum to Ginza Empire 479.
    That will avoid a lot of confusion.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Empire better. Ginza always make you wait. Told to come early end up wait quite long. The girls coming late. Once, not coming at all. Happened most visit. Never happened in empire

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waklu View Post
    Empire better. Ginza always make you wait. Told to come early end up wait quite long. The girls coming late. Once, not coming at all. Happened most visit. Never happened in empire
    It has happened to me in empire. One girl came 1 hr late and kept me waiting

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by optimusprime View Post
    It has happened to me in empire. One girl came 1 hr late and kept me waiting

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Happened to me in both places. Often times it's the previous customer was late which really annoyed me.

There was once I booked my jap girl and arrived on time. Was told that she needed a bit of rest and delay for an hour. I did wait for an hour and had great time. I know her well if she asked for rest she must be really tired.

I don't really mind if something uncontrollable happen and the girl couldn't make it on time (not because other customer was late or extended). And I would appreciate if the shop tell me honestly how late exactly it's gonna be. I might just see a line up and pick another girl. Often times they tell me 10mins but turn out to be over half an hour.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast