This is about the effects of the 2 different methods of service between Empire and Ginza proper.
At Empire, you get given a room number, then girl goes to the room to meet you. The room is kept empty if there's no service.
At Ginza, girl stays in 1 room the whole shift, you go to her room.
I reckon the method at Empire is more prone to error because either you or the girl can go to the wrong room... 2 points of failure there. Ginza's method is the best... Only you can go to the wrong room... Only one point of failure. I also know the girls prefer to have their own room after speaking with some of them.
I don't know why Wilson changed the method at Empire, tbh. Maybe to avoid having punters meet each other in the waiting room. I mean, surely you wouldn't have more girls on shift than you have rooms. That would just create the possibility of being forced to make the customer wait, and doesn't even help increase the cashflow, which is always the lowest of either girls or rooms.
One more thing I realised I really like about the Ginza method is the rooms are always prepared by the time you get to the room. No need to wait for girl to get there, prepare the towels and bed, etc. You just walk right in and make sweet love, just like visiting your GFs place for a quickie!
After doing some punts at Empire, I can honestly say I am happy to pay more for Ginza proper just because of this difference. What do you think?