Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ginza VS Ginza Empire

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waklu View Post
    Empire better. Ginza always make you wait. Told to come early end up wait quite long. The girls coming late. Once, not coming at all. Happened most visit. Never happened in empire
    I don't know what you are talking about.
    I have been there 100s of time. Only had to wait max 15-20 minutes.
    One time the girl couldn't make it. They recommended a new girl and that's how I met Yiyi or Sophia (at that time).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mostly a subjective topic, *VERY* YMMV.
    Prettier/better girls at Club? Tell that to Rebecca, she and Yuzu are my absolute top 2. Tiffany used to be my top. Rebecca and Tiffany seem permanently at 479, Yuzu recently moved to Club.
    From chatting with loads of girls, it seems to be an offer made to them where they get their own room and choose their own rates, but will get less traffic, especially in terms of line-ups.
    Some girls want that extra comfort, some stay with the extra business. Depends on them.

479 also only charges more than the default $140/30min seemingly based on freshness; typically, very new, young Japanese girls get that extra price tag. Other factors are sometimes involved, too, it just appears that the management predicts popularity due to certain qualities and throws a bit more on for the girl's benefit.

I will say though, I definitely agree with the whole thing about errors in room allocation; my one and only case being at 479, where reception messed up and sent my booked girl to a lineup while I was in the waiting room. She went up to the room, I was forgotten, and when I asked, they were noticeably confused and sent me to an empty room, nearly knocking down her door thereafter to reassign her.
    It was a busy day, I don't blame them. I just wish they'd admitted to the fault and not stressed her out so much.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Couple of days ago, I was at the 479 reception with Tony to settle my payment for my booking to see Orange. Told me to go to room 17. Yuki was yelling on the intercom "Orange, Orange, the man just walked in is not your customer. Hi Sir, Jolin is in room 16, please proceed to room 16...16...!" Which was so funny. I guess by that time, Orange probably has been kissing this lucky bustard for a couple of mins. Damn it....😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumping this thread up to get updated opinions.

Banned
    At Empire, some girls prefer to have their own room for the day, especially if they are booked out even before their shift starts. Rebecca and Dior fall in this category. Both have said they like to set up their room and be positioned close to the bathroom. They said they are not really interested in socializing with other girls.The monger is sent to the room once the girl is free.

Liz on the other hand, is also always booked out, but prefers to have a different room for each session. She said she likes to chitchat with other girls between sessions and sit in the girls area for a few minutes between mongers. The monger is sent to the empty room and the girl will arrive when she’s ready

It’s really the girls preference and with the popular money makers, the bosses accommodate their wishes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I prefer the 479 method because you get to actually see the girls in the line up, and not a glammed up photo on the tablet.
    Although I have had instances of room mix ups. eg. being told to goto a room and there is a customer already waiting, or at the end of a session the girl leaves as I'm dressing and another customer walks in.
    But I do agree that 310 does make you feel like you're making a booty call visit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What happened to the third shop that reopened earlier this year?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It's open, but I think they use it when they run out of rooms.

I had a booking at 479, and they told me to go too the third shop

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep, that's my understanding. They use it for overflow purposes.

The Ginza World shop located there earlier this year seemed to disappear quickly??

#bringbackorange !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got a message from orange to come visit her next week private, so keen!! Been sooo long

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I ask a girl at ginzaclub why she never work at empire, her answer is because girls at empire must do cim and all those standard diamonds but at club, it's up to the girl
    Of course there are some naughty girls at empire that doesn't do it but from what she said, I gather that the shop policy is different.
    And the girl I asked is not just random new girl, she is with ginza for years (but just recently disappeared)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ah? That orange at empire? Ahhh she is nice I want too

orange was so good. a lot of bb adventures with her. good times

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza VS Ginza Empire

(Deleted thread)
    Last edited by avnyyy; 14-08-2023 at 12:06 PM. Reason: Outdated thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    310 girls should be happier/better, private room, no lineup rejections, no seeing other girls busier, can pamper themselves and eat/snack more comfortably but then again may have some dungeon syndrome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can someone explain the pricing at GE. It says girls 150-180 for half hour. Room hire 30. Is the 150-180 including the 30 or is it an extra cost on the 150-180 ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Can someone explain the pricing at GE. It says girls 150-180 for half hour. Room hire 30. Is the 150-180 including the 30 or is it an extra cost on the 150-180 ?
    Don't worry about that. Whatever rates listed in the girl's profile is all you need to pay. You don't need to pay extra for room hire.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I dont like the club, sometimes the girl at the room on the next building and after you pay they page the girl straight away so the timer start while you need to walk 1-2 mins. At empire you arrive at the room first.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As this will be my first trip, are the majority of younger & petite gals at 479 or 310, or is it about the same?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast