Thread: Sweet Suger

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sweet Suger

Establishment : 453 Dulwich Hill Massage
    Wechat: dulwichhill
    ML: Suger

Date of Visit : Saturday July 2020

Arrived late on booking time but Alisa was patience enough. Walked in from rear door and greeted by Alisa to last room close to shower room. Paid for an hour, left a pineapple on desk, laid on double sided massage table, this room a bit smaller compare to the other 2 big rooms but quite convenient as close to shower room. Suger entered the room wore tight red uniform really stand up with curvy body and started her massage, she indeed a beautiful lady sweet and lovely lips. Suger Thai massage quite legit, not much tickling. She works only Saturday at Dulwich Hill and some others shop, one at Cabramatta.
    Part 2 proceeded when she told me to turn over after she disrobed, nice shape of pairs melon C natural beautiful clean underneath and nice buttocks with beautiful face, what a perfect match. Good play and allow touch but limited area. As soon as she grabbed my gun, she didn’t let go until it fired. Probably time running out and not much time spent for building rapport but happy with this beautiful lady. Have a shower while Suger cleaned up. Back to the room but Suger still inside, helped me to clothes on. Gave her light kiss on face before walked out. So happy. WIR that’s a big Yes.

Banned
    Thanks jumper for visiting Suger.
    Suger and Vicki working today