Thread: any western service FS girls in Western Syd (Parramatta, Blacktown or nearby)?

Senior Member(無間使者)

any western service FS girls in Western Syd (Parramatta, Blacktown or nearby)?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nirvana st Pendle hill and the one across the road. Or cougar town if your into MILFS

Quote Originally Posted by New2Punting View Post
    Mate, you have started many similar threads before, did you read all the replies ?

I in fact had given you many tips before but shall we keep replying when you keep asking the same questions??

Cannot travel to CBD, what are my options for FS within 10kms of Parramatta?

And any specific recommendations for girl there?
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Take the train from Parramatta, a couple of stops will take you to Granville. Plenty of FS shops there: 7 Cowper, 45 George etc. go check out their rosters and plenty of reviews .

Good luck.

Actually, if you are not fuss about Asian Girls there is a Cauc shop right next to the Parramatta train station : Midnight Delights at 25 Wentworth, it’s like 100 Metres from the Station.

Cheers
    Hi Guys, was looking to go-to some Caucasian Shop and this one caught my eyes as rates are within my budget. But unfortunately most reviews are old so would like to find out how is this now? Any specific girls to visit?
    Recommendations for Caucasians girls, age doesn't matter ... should be good in service.

Of course younger preference for me but their price and service is horrible for my pocket.

So I took out the age criteria.
    Looking for some cheap FS with caucasians in Sydney. Where do you go and how much do you pay for 30m or 60m.
    Looking for recommendations for FS private or shops ( max $150/30m) for relatively young ladies within 15kms of Parramatta.
    This is only the tip of the iceberg, all your threads were basically asking for tips !! Continuously!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate, you have started many similar threads before, did you read all the replies ?

I in fact had given you many tips before but shall we keep replying when you keep asking the same questions

This is only the tip of the iceberg, all your threads were basically asking for tips !! Continuously!!
    Thanks for the tip bro 👍