Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Number from ML?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Number from ML?

Hey,

So I went for a massage recently and the ML and I bonded really well (probably because during the first half of the massage I was being cheeky and lifting her skirt to take a peek which made her giggle and laugh a lot), part two she did some light kissing, cbj and cob (some went to her face which she just laughed off)

Long story short, she gave me her number.
    Looking for advice on fella punters on how I should approach this? Have any of you guys got a number before? If so, any benefits outside of work?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Will we have to hold some kind of memorial service for BC?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...15#post1837515

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow!!!! you must be very special to her giving her number to you. Wow!!!! Maybe she want to give you free session outside of her work. BC don't kill yourself this place without you is boring.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Looking for advice on fella punters on how I should approach this? Have any of you guys got a number before? If so, any benefits outside of work?
    Best suggestion is to read back a few pages in this thread (or use the search function) and see the replies to the same question last week.

How would you handle it if you didn't have this forum?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Here we go again ...
    At least 80% of the threads in the General section are variations on this theme.
    The rest is Ahlungors photos of naked busty women

Hey,

So I went for a massage recently and the ML and I bonded really well (probably because during the first half of the massage I was being cheeky and lifting her skirt to take a peek which made her giggle and laugh a lot), part two she did some light kissing, cbj and cob (some went to her face which she just laughed off)

Hey Bro,

More than 50% of the MLs would be happy to give out or exchange phone no. with you or any half decent customers, it’s just business and don’t read too much into it.

It’s their job to make you feel good and very special.

On the other hand.........

Ps. But then again, even for me, if I’m still single and half my age , I probably would have gone out with more than half of the MLs I have ever Spanished ! And see where that would take me........ lol

So , don’t listen to anyone , just do what pleases you , enjoy, have fun and good luck...... haha

Cheers

Ps 2. If in doubt, come back and post more questions. We’ll give you a step by step guide and action plan on all possibilities OK ?

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    BC don't kill yourself this place without you is boring.
    I wonder what his 5th or 6th reincarnation will be, or maybe he will come back in a week when his ego needs a bit of a stroke again. Actually, glad he didn't publicly farewell us like he has in the past.

To the op, more than likely means she enjoyed your company as a customer and would be more than happy to see you again, as a customer. You aren't the first punter that has got a number, scanned WeChat QR's, Line Id's etc etc. You certainly won't be the last.

Banned
    Hey,

My advice use the number to ensure she is available prior to your next booking

If you have her L I NE, you could use it to purchase her some stickers,

You could do some presleep witty banter, or morning glory emojis

Or you could search the forum

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    She’s obviously madly in love with you. You should reciprocate by texting her a photo of your dick every 30 minutes to let her know you’re thinking of her.

Ask her out for dinner (she’ll pay obviously) and tell her to pay for a hotel room to bang. You don’t want to be too easy right?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She gave her number to you so you can ask her for bareback sex next time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve had the number of my regular ML from SBM for over a year. Only recently started trying to get her to meet me outside of work, and no deal. We have a really good relationship (in the shop) and I guess she doesn’t want to jeopardise that. Or it might be because she knows I have a GF and doesn’t wanna waste time. End of the day, no point in US wasting time trying to figure them out. Just be aware that if you have a good deal in the shop, you might fuck it by becoming too close.

Play it cool, follow your dick, I mean heart, and see where things lead..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    She’s obviously madly in love with you. You should reciprocate by texting her a photo of your dick every 30 minutes to let her know you’re thinking of her.

Ask her out for dinner (she’ll pay obviously) and tell her to pay for a hotel room to bang. You don’t want to be too easy right?
    May I ask How common is today guy send picture of their dick to girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    May I ask How common is today guy send picture of their dick to girl?
    What’s the point? They see it in the session anyway 🤣

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    What’s the point? They see it in the session anyway 🤣
    He might be freestylin , American pie style.. If so and that’s only an example the ML Might just be intrigued, amused and pie curious. Leading obviously to a far more enriched and enlivened in shop experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    He might be freestylin , American pie style.. If so and that’s only an example the ML Might just be intrigued, amused and pie curious. Leading obviously to a far more enriched and enlivened in shop experience
    You talk as if from experience 😙
    You hit on a truism though, that if you can make it fun for the ML, the session will be infinitely better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lots of good advice on here. Sending dic pics is probably a criminal offence?

Its all fun. Dont ever fall in love and treat punting as purely fun with no emotional strings attached.

Just dont think you will meet the partner of your life in a massage parlour

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    You talk as if from experience 😙
    You hit on a truism though, that if you can make it fun for the ML, the session will be infinitely better
    I will have to admit, on the odd (special) occasion painting my cock with edible paint in rainbow style fashion and other confections and much to the merriment of a
    Few specialML/Wl’s… It’s usually only bought out on special occasions and if I know it’s a birthday etc

Gets the right result… That is laughter and great smiles… And been edible , The paint that is guaranteed to get a BBBJ

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    When a ML/WL gives you her number it's very obvious what is happening, she has had a good long hard look at you and thought to herself, this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, have babies with, build a home and raise a family with, and grow old together with.
    Why else would she give you her number?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Top urgent crisis disaster catastrophe level defcon 1

I went for a massage and the ML began touching me inappropriately while asking for money.

I suspect she thinks im Al Bundy.

Plz give step by step instructions on how I should approach this.

Ive never been mistook for a late 80's caucasian actor before.

Are there any benefits to continuing to impersonate a working class womens shoe salesmen?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    When a ML/WL gives you her number it's very obvious what is happening, she has had a good long hard look at you and thought to herself, this is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, have babies with, build a home and raise a family with, and grow old together with.
    Why else would she give you her number?
    And of course she will expect you to drive to the shop everyday, so she can supplement your meagre income

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast