244 Paddington - Ava review

Name : Ava
    Date :13 Nov 2019
    Time/cost : $200 VIP/hr
    Facial Looks: 6.5-7/10,
    Body: 8/10 ,
    BBBJ: 6/10
    Sex: 8/10

Had a busy week at work so needed a release . I haven’t had sex for more than a month so I needed a release

Looked on the 244 Paddington website and saw Ava , blue and cutie and decided to check them out. Ava was the best of the bunch in my option , tall, slim and large boobs - I later discovered the boobs are augmented, ie padded out from the inside, it fells almost naturally but it is still fake.

Anyways, paid an hour and off I went. Showered by myself whilst she prepared the bed.

She started off with a lot of B2B and cath bat and light massage. She has very nice body and nice smooth skin, the B2B was pretty good and I was pleasantly surprised. This lasted a while and then i asked her to do BBBJ. Her BBBJ needs some work as she appears inexperienced, it was not DT and she pretty much only did the tip and some light HJ at the same time. Maybe I’ve been spoiled by the girls 244 like Maria or CoCo, but her BJ skills were sub par. Anyways, after some BJ she did more B2B which I enjoyed and then onto the main course.

Sex was pretty good I like when chicks grind and ride you when your inside them - she was a good grinder her boobs looked and felt great! The sex was much better then BJ. After a while we flipped and we did missionary and it wasn’t long from there. It should be said that she has good vaginal muscle control and I could feel her contractions, it s nice feeling, that or she was orgasming - i don’t know. What ever it was it caused cum and that was it for round 1.

After round 1 we relaxed a bit and she gave me a nice massage. Her massage skills are actually pretty good - so good in fact that by the time i got ready for round 2 time was up!

All in all a good punt and value for money. Angela the mamasan was great as usual. Its great when the mamasan does not BS you about avaliblities and booking. The place is run professionally and is clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corvus
    thanks for the review good to hear from you
    Shane

join her tomorrow

ava with us tomorrow

Ava here today yummy

Ava here Tuesday