Thread: Lena

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lena

One day, when i was looking for the roster of different brothel for my sexual night, i found a brothel named 45 George Brothel which near the Parramatta and there was girl who’s name is Lena. Her picture in the website attracted my attention due to her big cup. However, her face was covered by mosaic and this made me feel unreliable because i have been cheated by some pictures about girls in other brothel. As a result, i decided to go to 45 Brothel to see her real appearance.
    When i arrived the 45 Brothel, a friendly receptionist gave me a big welcome and lead me to a room to see Lena. After a short wait, Lena came to say hello to me. Oh my god!!! When i saw Lena in real life, her beautiful face shocked me. I promise that she is the most charming woman i have ever seen in Sydney. When my mind was out of control, Lena told me to come with her. We took a shower at first. After that, we lay together and touched each other. When i touched her skin, i was shocked again. Her skin is as soft and smooth as a ribbon. I noticed that the ratio between her body and leg is 0.5 which means the length of her lag is nearly twice than her body. You guys must know what i mean, a really long and slim leg. Well, one thing i must to say is her natural E cup. Fucking hell man, the feeling about touching this E cup was the most exciting experience in my life.
    During the sexual time, i used three positions. Her small and tight pussy just climaxed me. At the rest of time, we had an intimate conversation. This gave a girl friend feeling. When i leave the room, Lena gave a big hug and said goodbye to me.
    I promise to God, Lena is the most beautiful woman you can find in Sydney. If you want to have a enjoyable time with an Asian girl, chose Lena as you first decision and you will never regret. I think in my future, i wouldn’t got to other brothel to find other girls, just one girl in my life in enough and her name in Lena.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabit22 View Post
    Join date and first post.....Spider sense is tingling.
    trust me bro. she is really my favorite girl of some of brothels in sydney. She is really great. That is why i am sharing her with you guys who i regard as predecessors.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabit22 View Post
    Join date and first post.....Spider sense is tingling.
    you are so impolite. Is there anything wrong with posting on day one? A lot of people do this at the first day. This is my new account too but it does not mean i do not have experience going to the brothels in sydney. Having no account does not represent i do not usually see aus 99. I had saw Lena and found her before. She is really great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah no, its def a fake review. Spent a session with her on the background of what seemed like favourable reviews. She spent 80% of time hour on wechat and trying to show me pointless videos. Didn't seem interested in the session at all - perhaps communication was the issue as she has limited english but we communicated with google-translate. Not impressed and definitely not service orientated. Had the audacity to ask me to extend another 2 hours so she could relax and watch videos. Fucking unbelievable.