Thread: River Massage - "No Sex"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

River Massage - "No Sex"

Shop Name: River massage

Phone: 0426 638 134
    Address: 2a Burwood rd Burwood.

Business Hours: Not sure, nothing on the website but assume "normal" trading hours of 10am to late

Rate : I didn't get the full list, but 40 bucks for half hour + 50 bucks tips.

Time of visit: 14/11/2019

So I decided to check this place out after all the posts.

First of all, 14 looks like it's not there unless I am looking at the wrong place. It has a sign saying Sydney dental clinic with a locked gate. Does look like it would be a R n T place tho, it's a black painted building.

So across the intersection, flashing sign, upstairs to 2A.

Greeted by a MILF who ushers me in, but then mamasan in a green cheongsam and a smile with lots of teeth shows in a girl with a white bikini on, who while slimmish, had kinda sad eyes. Reminded me of Eyore for some reason. Like she did line-ups a lot but no one ever picked her.

Mamasan asked me if this ok. I'm here to trial and I kinda feel sorry for the poor thing so I say yes, but then the MILF who ushered me in quickly grabs me saying that I probably spoke english to the other girl in Mando.

I am told to follow MILF who at this stage is actually more attractive in her own way than bikini girl to a room. I later learn MILF name is Apple, and of course not one of the girls on the roster.

We enter the room she asks how much and go for the half hour option. Here's a supremely humorous ironic part:

There are "No Sex" signs on the walls in the room.

Read on.

I give her money and she goes for change and also gets me a cold water. English is decent, husky voice.

Comes back and starts the massage. It's a good oil massage, strong and targeting knots. I get a Class Delta interrogation from her though, where do I work, live, single/not etc. I tell her not to ask questions and she laughs it off. She is definitely keen to get her hands on me though. She tells me about as much.

We proceeded to part 2, she gets her kit off. Not the worst body I've seen but definitely no youngun. Small tits, maybe A-B cup, got a bit of a belly, but oddly it's not really flabby just bigger?

She immediately gives me a CBJ, and then, just like our intrepid original poster, once I'm hard up she clambers on top of me and tries to ride me. For some reason she can't fit me in. I have no idea why, unless she just couldnt find her own hole, or was trying to put it up her ass. It's an absolute no go. So she tells me she wants me to do her mish. She flips herself over and spreads em giving me lustful looks. Longish hair on the puss but neat, not bushy. I give her what she wants and get WL/ML compliments till I feel like Ron Jeremy.

Unfortunately time is running short and I'm generally not that quick to cum with FS, and given she put a fair bit of time towards part 1, we agree a HJ is in order to get us over the line in time.

I finger her pussy while she urgently strokes my stiffie, and WL/ML compliments do the rounds again as I cum.

Bunch of wet wipes and tissues clean me up (no showers as mentioned in prior posts) and ML makes sure to get a pineapple from me (didn't get it for free obviously haha) and I'm asked to ensure I come back.

All in all, despite Apple's looks not being her strongest point necessarily, she was pretty gung ho in getting me across the line. She actually has a decentish face and I would say she would have been quite attractive as a younger lady.

She might have turned into a keeper if young and pretty, but for now, I'll probably try another if I go back. Probably not Eyore though, I'm sorry sweetheart it would make too sad to be giving it you while you look at me with those sad eyes... Or maybe you'll lighten up and give me the time of my life who knows haha.

I'll give it a 7/10. Most points are for the enthusiasm of the ML.

YMMV brothers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review. Apple had a great attitude, and that goes a long way. Good value punt and not a waste of time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Should move this to the private forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Why??................
    I get why, but a couple of things,

1. I dont have access to that area yet though yes, I could get admins to move. Halfway there with 25.

2. The original post which prompted me to visit is here http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...isit&p=1869719

While this didnt initially reveal the shop, later posts do, and OP asked the shop if it was ok to reveal.

I assume I know the angle that Warwick is coming from (legal is my best guess), but note that YMMV, even if I note what happened during my session, its a Massage shop and no guarantees other punters will experience the same.

If its a big issue, Admins/Community can ask me move or remove, I have no issues.

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    that private forum section is not really private, too easy to gain access and now mostly dead.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Shop Name: River massage

Phone: 0426 638 134
    Address: 2a Burwood rd Burwood.

Business Hours: Not sure, nothing on the website but assume "normal" trading hours of 10am to late

Rate : I didn't get the full list, but 40 bucks for half hour + 50 bucks tips.

Time of visit: 14/11/2019

So I decided to check this place out after all the posts.

First of all, 14 looks like it's not there unless I am looking at the wrong place. It has a sign saying Sydney dental clinic with a locked gate. Does look like it would be a R n T place tho, it's a black painted building.

So across the intersection, flashing sign, upstairs to 2A.

Greeted by a MILF who ushers me in, but then mamasan in a green cheongsam and a smile with lots of teeth shows in a girl with a white bikini on, who while slimmish, had kinda sad eyes. Reminded me of Eyore for some reason. Like she did line-ups a lot but no one ever picked her.

Mamasan asked me if this ok. I'm here to trial and I kinda feel sorry for the poor thing so I say yes, but then the MILF who ushered me in quickly grabs me saying that I probably spoke english to the other girl in Mando.

I am told to follow MILF who at this stage is actually more attractive in her own way than bikini girl to a room. I later learn MILF name is Apple, and of course not one of the girls on the roster.

We enter the room she asks how much and go for the half hour option. Here's a supremely humorous ironic part:

There are "No Sex" signs on the walls in the room.

Read on.

I give her money and she goes for change and also gets me a cold water. English is decent, husky voice.

Comes back and starts the massage. It's a good oil massage, strong and targeting knots. I get a Class Delta interrogation from her though, where do I work, live, single/not etc. I tell her not to ask questions and she laughs it off. She is definitely keen to get her hands on me though. She tells me about as much.

We proceeded to part 2, she gets her kit off. Not the worst body I've seen but definitely no youngun. Small tits, maybe A-B cup, got a bit of a belly, but oddly it's not really flabby just bigger?

She immediately gives me a CBJ, and then, just like our intrepid original poster, once I'm hard up she clambers on top of me and tries to ride me. For some reason she can't fit me in. I have no idea why, unless she just couldnt find her own hole, or was trying to put it up her ass. It's an absolute no go. So she tells me she wants me to do her mish. She flips herself over and spreads em giving me lustful looks. Longish hair on the puss but neat, not bushy. I give her what she wants and get WL/ML compliments till I feel like Ron Jeremy.

Unfortunately time is running short and I'm generally not that quick to cum with FS, and given she put a fair bit of time towards part 1, we agree a HJ is in order to get us over the line in time.

I finger her pussy while she urgently strokes my stiffie, and WL/ML compliments do the rounds again as I cum.

Bunch of wet wipes and tissues clean me up (no showers as mentioned in prior posts) and ML makes sure to get a pineapple from me (didn't get it for free obviously haha) and I'm asked to ensure I come back.

All in all, despite Apple's looks not being her strongest point necessarily, she was pretty gung ho in getting me across the line. She actually has a decentish face and I would say she would have been quite attractive as a younger lady.

She might have turned into a keeper if young and pretty, but for now, I'll probably try another if I go back. Probably not Eyore though, I'm sorry sweetheart it would make too sad to be giving it you while you look at me with those sad eyes... Or maybe you'll lighten up and give me the time of my life who knows haha.

I'll give it a 7/10. Most points are for the enthusiasm of the ML.

YMMV brothers.
    You are definitely at a wrong place. 14 is couple meters away from 2a along the same side.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cbtpunter View Post
    Heard sex is inclusive for almost every ML. Should I ask for this chick or are there hotter ones that put out?
    Probably hotter ones.... But cant guarantee service levels. I think Apple likes to get nasty, or she found me attractive, as I said she was really keen to get her hands on me. Maybe some of the others may not, its their discretion, despite hearing that they all offer, the usual Punter slogan of YMMV applies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in Burwood today, no booking, saw Mimi. Didn’t ask for anything, didn’t have to. Thanks to the bro’s who reviewed this place. I’ll try to get around to writing a review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The managers dont offer sexual services to customers, and all massage shops have the policy of no sexual services. The problem in Sydney suburbs started when private investigators were going in with extra money and entrapping women to give sex service. Women were being coerced to offering services by these council workers
    Councils realise the futility of paying staff to go to these massage parlours, what a waste of taxpayers money

Punters arent forcing anyone to have sex. I often just give extra payment at the start because Im happy with the kindness of the lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BTW, there is a shower at this place. I was in the room immediately to the right as you walk in. Ensuite shower and toilet. I don’t know if there is another communal shower and toilet, but I guess if this room is occupied, no one can use them.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thanks for update

Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    BTW, there is a shower at this place. I was in the room immediately to the right as you walk in. Ensuite shower and toilet. I don’t know if there is another communal shower and toilet, but I guess if this room is occupied, no one can use them.
    Thanks for update

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerime2p View Post
    Thanks for update
    No worries bro. Good luck with the 50 posts.