Thread: Pamela and Baby at Bonza - great session

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Pamela and Baby at Bonza - great session

Persons' Names : Pamela and Baby - great session

Establishment : Bonza Beauties

Date of Visit : 4/2/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bonza Beauties - Adult Services Seven Hills & Brothel

Phone : 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : 135/hr x 2

Ages : Pamela - 40-something; Baby - somewhere around 30

Sizes/shapes : Pamela - attractive, friendly face, curvy (bit chubby), C/D-cups, fully shaved. Baby - quite pretty, curvy figure (not fat), C/D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationalities or Ethnicities : Pamela Thai; Baby Chinese

Services Provided : Both - BBBJ, face-sitting, doggie. Pamela - DFKing, FIV, potty-mouth, anal. Baby - cowgirl, reverse CG, CIM.

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - seldom have a poor session here and these two are gems

My experience/comments : I had read some reviews of Baby and decided to book her.

When I called Julie I knew she’d try to upsell me to a double so I decided I’d book Pamela as well (I’ve seen Pamela a few times before, including a session with her, Joy, Helen and Julie the Mamasan three years ago, so I know how playful she is.)

Of course, Julie tried to persuade me to have three girls. I said “OK, only if the third girl is you” and she said “OK”.

The upsell continued when I arrived. Julie sent me up to Room 2 and I started to strip and Julie came in with Coffee and was now suggesting I see four girls.

I had removed my trousers and underpants and Julie and Coffee were both holding onto my cock.

Pamela then entered and remembered me and commented on my session with the four girls – she even remembered which room we were in.

This time I resisted and Julie and Coffee left and we were soon joined by Baby.

Pamela has a pleasant, friendly face and was wearing a short, pink mini-dress over a black g-string.

She was lying face down on the bed so I played with her butt and told her I wanted to fuck her bum again.

Baby has quite a pretty face and was wearing a short, tight, white dress.

I showered and the girls stripped.

Both girls have curvy figures with C/D-cups. Pamela is a bit chubbier and fully shaved. Baby is slimmer and shaved with a tuft of hair above her clit.

I lay on the bed and Baby was the first to suck me while Pamela knelt beside me and licked my nipples before we had some DFKing.

Baby’s BBBJ was very good – no teeth, nice sensual lips, plenty of saliva, good hand-action and no interruptions and she kept watching the action in the side-on mirror.

I started to finger Pamela’s pussy and she applied some lube to ease my access.

I then asked Pamela to suck me and got Baby to move up and sit on my face. This was great as I could look up at and play with Baby’s lovely tits while I licked her and she was soon saying “I cum, I cum”.

Pamela’s BBBJ is also very good.

Baby wriggled away and said she wanted to fuck so she dressed me and straddled me for some cowgirl while Pamela sat on my face.

While I licked Pamela she was being her usual potty-mouth, saying she was going to cum in my mouth etc.

Meanwhile Baby rode me enthusiastically and changed to reverse CG and back again.

I got Pamela to dismount and told Baby I wanted some doggie and stood by the bed, facing the mirror.

Pamela stood beside me and watched me enter Baby from close up and then started licking my nipples and smacking my bum.

Baby and I were looking at each other via the mirror and she was urging me on and getting pretty loud.

I got her to turn over for some standing mish and Pamela started to play with Baby’s tits and went to lick them but Baby wasn’t keen. I then tried to guide Pamela’s hand down to rub Baby’s clit and she was ready to do so but Baby didn’t want any of it.

I told Pamela I wanted to fuck her and the condom was changed and we started with some doggie while Baby stood behind me and pressed her groin against my bum in rhythm with me fucking Pamela.

Time for the anal and Pamela applied some lube and guided me in, asked me to be gentle. I was at first but she soon loosened up and I was able to go faster and harder.

I got Baby to hold on to the base of my shaft while I fucked Pamela’s arse.

I could have seen it through like that but I’d earlier asked Baby whether I could cum in her mouth and she I could. (I’d cum in Pamela’s mouth on each previous occasion I’d seen her.)

I withdrew from Pamela’s arse and was going to nip into the shower but Pamela just removed the condom and wiped me down and Baby was then happy to suck me some more.

Baby vigorously sucked me with some great hand-action while Pamela was licking my balls and I soon squirted in Baby’s mouth.

I had to get Baby to stop sucking me and Pamela tidied me up while Baby went to the sink for a spit.

The girls knelt either side of me and gave me a gentle message and we had a chat.

Baby said she has been in Australia for about 18 months and also works (I think) in a MP in Campsie.

Pamela has worked in many shops and still also works at 327a Riverwood and we talked about other shops and other WLs that we both knew.

Time was up and I showered while Baby left to shower in another room and Pamela and I continued to chat.

I showed Pamela some photos of some girls 69ing each other in lesbian sessions I’ve had with them and Pamela told me the name of a girl that she does that stuff with – there’s a future double for me.

On the way out I had another chat with Julie, discussing other girls for me to see and again she said she’d join in for a double.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm wondering if this is the same Pamela that once worked at Artarmon 78 ... skill set seems the same ... and her easy going manner. Gorgeous MILF

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper63 View Post
    I'm wondering if this is the same Pamela that once worked at Artarmon 78 ... skill set seems the same ... and her easy going manner. Gorgeous MILF
    Yes - same Pamela.

She also worked at 142 (as Kay) and Pymble as Pamela and also has had spells at, I believe, Roseville Rose and 64.

She currently also works at 327a Riverwood (again as Pamela) on Mondays and Wednesdays.

Fred

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    Persons' Names : Pamela and Baby - great session

Establishment : Bonza Beauties

Date of Visit : 4/2/20

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bonza Beauties - Adult Services Seven Hills & Brothel

Phone : 9620 8888

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : 135/hr x 2

Ages : Pamela - 40-something; Baby - somewhere around 30

Sizes/shapes : Pamela - attractive, friendly face, curvy (bit chubby), C/D-cups, fully shaved. Baby - quite pretty, curvy figure (not fat), C/D-cups, trimmed bush

Nationalities or Ethnicities : Pamela Thai; Baby Chinese

Services Provided : Both - BBBJ, face-sitting, doggie. Pamela - DFKing, FIV, potty-mouth, anal. Baby - cowgirl, reverse CG, CIM.

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - seldom have a poor session here and these two are gems

My experience/comments : I had read some reviews of Baby and decided to book her.

When I called Julie I knew she’d try to upsell me to a double so I decided I’d book Pamela as well (I’ve seen Pamela a few times before, including a session with her, Joy, Helen and Julie the Mamasan three years ago, so I know how playful she is.)

Of course, Julie tried to persuade me to have three girls. I said “OK, only if the third girl is you” and she said “OK”.

The upsell continued when I arrived. Julie sent me up to Room 2 and I started to strip and Julie came in with Coffee and was now suggesting I see four girls.

I had removed my trousers and underpants and Julie and Coffee were both holding onto my cock.

Pamela then entered and remembered me and commented on my session with the four girls – she even remembered which room we were in.

This time I resisted and Julie and Coffee left and we were soon joined by Baby.

Pamela has a pleasant, friendly face and was wearing a short, pink mini-dress over a black g-string.

She was lying face down on the bed so I played with her butt and told her I wanted to fuck her bum again.

Baby has quite a pretty face and was wearing a short, tight, white dress.

I showered and the girls stripped.

Both girls have curvy figures with C/D-cups. Pamela is a bit chubbier and fully shaved. Baby is slimmer and shaved with a tuft of hair above her clit.

I lay on the bed and Baby was the first to suck me while Pamela knelt beside me and licked my nipples before we had some DFKing.

Baby’s BBBJ was very good – no teeth, nice sensual lips, plenty of saliva, good hand-action and no interruptions and she kept watching the action in the side-on mirror.

I started to finger Pamela’s pussy and she applied some lube to ease my access.

I then asked Pamela to suck me and got Baby to move up and sit on my face. This was great as I could look up at and play with Baby’s lovely tits while I licked her and she was soon saying “I cum, I cum”.

Pamela’s BBBJ is also very good.

Baby wriggled away and said she wanted to fuck so she dressed me and straddled me for some cowgirl while Pamela sat on my face.

While I licked Pamela she was being her usual potty-mouth, saying she was going to cum in my mouth etc.

Meanwhile Baby rode me enthusiastically and changed to reverse CG and back again.

I got Pamela to dismount and told Baby I wanted some doggie and stood by the bed, facing the mirror.

Pamela stood beside me and watched me enter Baby from close up and then started licking my nipples and smacking my bum.

Baby and I were looking at each other via the mirror and she was urging me on and getting pretty loud.

I got her to turn over for some standing mish and Pamela started to play with Baby’s tits and went to lick them but Baby wasn’t keen. I then tried to guide Pamela’s hand down to rub Baby’s clit and she was ready to do so but Baby didn’t want any of it.

I told Pamela I wanted to fuck her and the condom was changed and we started with some doggie while Baby stood behind me and pressed her groin against my bum in rhythm with me fucking Pamela.

Time for the anal and Pamela applied some lube and guided me in, asked me to be gentle. I was at first but she soon loosened up and I was able to go faster and harder.

I got Baby to hold on to the base of my shaft while I fucked Pamela’s arse.

I could have seen it through like that but I’d earlier asked Baby whether I could cum in her mouth and she I could. (I’d cum in Pamela’s mouth on each previous occasion I’d seen her.)

I withdrew from Pamela’s arse and was going to nip into the shower but Pamela just removed the condom and wiped me down and Baby was then happy to suck me some more.

Baby vigorously sucked me with some great hand-action while Pamela was licking my balls and I soon squirted in Baby’s mouth.

I had to get Baby to stop sucking me and Pamela tidied me up while Baby went to the sink for a spit.

The girls knelt either side of me and gave me a gentle message and we had a chat.

Baby said she has been in Australia for about 18 months and also works (I think) in a MP in Campsie.

Pamela has worked in many shops and still also works at 327a Riverwood and we talked about other shops and other WLs that we both knew.

Time was up and I showered while Baby left to shower in another room and Pamela and I continued to chat.

I showed Pamela some photos of some girls 69ing each other in lesbian sessions I’ve had with them and Pamela told me the name of a girl that she does that stuff with – there’s a future double for me.

On the way out I had another chat with Julie, discussing other girls for me to see and again she said she’d join in for a double.
    So Julie is still up for it or only jumps in for a double? have always thought about her hitting her up