Thread: Chloe Review

Junior Member(有D料到)

Chloe Review

I saw Chloe a fortnight ago at Town Hall Massage.

Reception said she only offers a massage service, not FS. Had to remind receptionist of the Syd99 opening special price, which she didn’t seem to know and I found a bit annoying but they did honour the price in the end.

The photos on the website are real, which is a big plus for me as sick of bait and switch
    Looks: 7.5 - rated based on a 22-23 year old ML not a 40 year old
    Body: 8.5
    Service: 8.5

Chloe knows how to play the game well and she’s not one of these standoffish girls, she likes to make the experience very horny.

Solid massage and a great part 2 was all included in the $80 price (1/2 hr)

Downside, she spent a bit of time trying to convince me to part with $100 extra for FS whilst playing with her pussy, which was never going to happen. If she works in a mixed FS / massage shop and only offers a massage service then don’t expect punters to pay for a rnt and ask for a tip that massively exceeds the FS price that the shop advertises.

Having said that the experience was very good and as soon as I rejected the FS offer she went about offering a high quality rnt and her attitude was still sexy. A true professional, so it didn’t ruin the experience but ask once or twice not 5+ times for a tip when you think the punter is vulnerable.

Overall I’d still definitely recommend Chloe.

I’d add that I’ve been to this shop a few times and they’ve only had one or two girls available when more are suppose to be on roster. The other girl I saw was great too, very slim & sexy Chinese girl but can’t remember her name so haven’t reviewed. I’ve also had to leave a few times as there hasn’t been a girl available that I’ve found my type, so still not convinced if I’ll become a regular just yet.

Banned
    Coop thanks for the review.

Chloe
    works from 5pm today, Booking now
    Last edited by townhalleroticmassage; 29-01-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is she a massage only girl or a FS girl?

It would be good if you listed which girls provide what services on your website.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Is she a massage only girl or a FS girl?

It would be good if you listed which girls provide what services on your website.

The girls who can do a full service have been marked

Banned
    Chloe works today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had Chloe the other week.

Unfortunately my session was very poor.

From entering in: reception had no clue what was going on and they said they didn’t offer FS. I had to message their WeChat (who I assumed called reception to get it corrected)

Enter: she was 5 minutes late (reception said she was on her way), assuming she was at lunch as I could smell food off her. She led me to the shower to wash up while she just undessed and waited on the table. She didn’t even wash herself?????

Chatter: any attempt of small talk to try and bring up the mood was shut down with, I only know Chinese.

Looks: matches the website photos though, young, skinny, ok butt and small tits.

Massage: opted for a quick massage first to get into the mood, terrible. No effort at all and she kept doing the same techniques which was neither relaxing or sexual.

Sex: star fish, just laid there and looked at the wall. No eye contact no sounds. I tried to change positions with her but she had no clue, kept going back to standard missionary.

Overall, I couldn’t finish and I just wanted to get out. Ended up leaving 15 minutes early out of a 1hr booking.

Maybe just a bad session? But overall I wouldn’t try there again. Oh forgot to say, the rooms are tiny!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    I had Chloe the other week.

Unfortunately my session was very poor.

From entering in: reception had no clue what was going on and they said they didnÂ’t offer FS. I had to message their WeChat (who I assumed called reception to get it corrected)

Enter: she was 5 minutes late (reception said she was on her way), assuming she was at lunch as I could smell food off her. She led me to the shower to wash up while she just undessed and waited on the table. She didnÂ’t even wash herself?????

Chatter: any attempt of small talk to try and bring up the mood was shut down with, I only know Chinese.

Looks: matches the website photos though, young, skinny, ok butt and small tits.

Massage: opted for a quick massage first to get into the mood, terrible. No effort at all and she kept doing the same techniques which was neither relaxing or sexual.

Sex: star fish, just laid there and looked at the wall. No eye contact no sounds. I tried to change positions with her but she had no clue, kept going back to standard missionary.

Overall, I couldnÂ’t finish and I just wanted to get out. Ended up leaving 15 minutes early out of a 1hr booking.

Maybe just a bad session? But overall I wouldnÂ’t try there again. Oh forgot to say, the rooms are tiny!!!
    Wow sounds shit. The Chloe I saw could speak English but didn’t offer the full service package was only willing to do it for tips.

Couldn’t agree more about reception, most times I have been there they have been pretty useless. They need to fix this.

I went back there last Friday and was greeted by a lady who I assumed was reception and she said only she was available. Not my type and when I said I was leaving suddenly two more girls where available.

One option was past the wrong side of 40 and unattractive. I picked the young Chinese girl on offer, she told me she was 28, but looked early 20s. I think her name might be Sue, I couldn’t really understand her as she has a strong accent. Good service, I’d go back but massage only. Worth a visit for her in my view.

I’m really struggling for options in the CBD. All the options for fixed rate nude rnt in the CBD over the past 15 years have died and replaced by too many places with the cheap price and $50 tip with nude for only 5-10 minutes in the part 2 rather than from the start.

It’s a real shame, competition has made it worse in my view.