Thread: Multiple reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Multiple reviews

The reviews are based on my multiple encounters since August (many apologies for the delay due to busy circumstances).
    Please be advised your experience may differ to mine, so as the usual disclaimer....respect the ladies as your mileage may vary!

Lady: Claire Asuka (J)
    Service/Date: 1 hour agent based (350)/13 Aug

Skinny: I have encountered Claire Asuka at their sister shop, 42 Gladesville, who looks exactly as the images shown on the website as well as her AV video! Pretty Japanese mixed NZ lady with cute smile
    She has this friendly shy vibe, yet provides an overall good service.
    BBBJ tongue technique is great.
    Kissing feels soft and sensual.
    Good English speaker at conversational level.

Rating: 8/10
    It was a pleasure meeting a JAV lady, although the price of $350 per hour seems quite dear compare to the services I have had with other Japanese women.

Lady: Crystal (T)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond/25 Aug

Skinny: Crystal appears to be a cute, young-looking, petite Thai girl with small breasts, who has this friendly playful demeanor when meeting her.
    Overall service is good as a GFE, especially it feels like she wants to look after you.
    DFK kisses are playful

Crystal's playful company makes up for her cute appearance.

Lady: Julia (VN)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond/13 Sept, 15 Sept & 23 Sept

Skinny: Julia is an attractive, well-mannered, tall Vietnamese lady with decent sized breasts (they feel nice and naturally firm), who knows how to please her clients, hence the repeated visits
    My encounter with her feels as if she wants to look after you like a king.
    Overall service is very good, especially as a GFE.
    English is somewhat good, with her pleasant friendly vibe

Rating: 9/10
    Oh Julia, when are you coming back to No 5?

Lady: Milk (C)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond/20 Sept

Skinny: Milk was booked based on the attraction of her big eyes on the photo. Unfortunately, her eyes do not look the same as expected on the photo. Apart from that, she is an attractive, slim, young Chinese lady with porcelain white skin.
    My encounter with Milk feels clinical and cold overall.
    Kissing is quite light.
    English is limited, as she speaks Mandarin. Also does not seem to be bothered to communicate.

Rating: 5/10
    I got what I paid for with the bare minimum of a diamond service, though the lack of communication and cold feel lets it down. If this was a standard service, I would rate her 8/10 simply because of her looks and expected service.

Lady: Carina (C)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond (260)/23 Sept

Skinny: Carina is a very attractive pocket rocket who caught me by surprise. She has decent sized breasts, although implants, but that would not negate the service quality. Those who likes ink may appreciate the “art” (you will see what I mean if decide to go for her, so leave that as a surprise as well).
    Overall service is excellent! Her gentle face acts as a façade of the demon hidden within
    DFK kissing is awesome with her nice soft lips.
    BBBJ technique was superb!
    English is somewhat OK, so sheÂ’ll appreciate the patience when talking slowly.

Rating: 10/10
    So far the best Chinese experience! Highly recommend and worth it! Please come back

Lady: Anna (J)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Agent based (250)/6 Oct

Skinny: Anna is a pretty petite young Japanese lady with an endearing smile. She has this cheerful yet playful demeanor that makes you feel like having fun with her.
    Overall experience is excellent for GFE!
    DFK kissing is awesome with her soft lips.
    English is somewhat good, as she makes an effort to get to know you.

Best Japanese experience! Would like to go again when she is available again 

Lady: Kate (C)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Premium/6 Oct

Skinny: Kate was a new girl in the establishment. She appears as a young, petite, cute Chinese lady with an innocent look.
    Overall experience is OK, feels a little inexperienced but I donÂ’t fault her on that.
    English is OK but limited, though she makes an effort to communicate.

Her company is overall pleasant and got what I expect for a premium service. Although Kate is new to the industry, do not expect anything crazy beyond premium service. If want to book her, you have to be gentle and patient with her, so donÂ’t be a dick head.

Lady: Aoi (J)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Agent based (250)/11 Oct

Skinny: Aoi is a cute Japanese lady with attractive big yet hypnotic eyes, and a slightly curvy body.
    Overall experience is interestingly good! What I mean by interesting is the way she executes the session. Initially she exudes this mysterious cold vibe, but realised its part of her act in setting the mood while she sets up sexual tunes on her smartphone.
    Aoi is a no nonsense lady who knows how to sensually excite before the serious deed happens. Contractility during the course wasÂ…wow!
    English is OK but limited, but she will appreciate the patience when talking slowly.

Aoi is a sensual character who likes to do it nice and slow, so my advice is shut up and let her take charge! Highly recommend Aoi if want something different to spice up the sexual encounter.

Lady: Megan (T)
    Service/Date: 0.5 hour Standard/18 Oct

Skinny: I chose Megan whilst I was waiting for another lady. When I saw her, I find her sexy yet intimidating (I mean in a good way) looking Thai lady with a curvaceous body, large soft breasts and a beautiful face.
    Overall experience is good within the limits of the service, as Megan will not provide anything beyond standard service.
    Megan is an intelligent lady with very good English at conversational level.

I really like MeganÂ’s appearance and she is pretty good within the limits for a standard service. I wish I have extended my time to get to know her more.

Lady: Helen (C)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond/25 Oct

Skinny: Helen was chosen among the limited roster late at night. She is a tall and slender Chinese woman with nice soft breasts.
    DFK kissing was sensual with her nice soft lips
    English is really good at conversational level.

HelenÂ’s company was quite pleasant for GFE. Although her appearance seems average in my opinion, her service and attitude makes up for this.

Lady: Patchy/Peach (C)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond/1 Nov

Skinny: Patchy in my opinion looked better in real life than the photos as I find her as a cute Chinese lady, so out of curiosity I give her a try.
    Overall experience with her was average as expected for a diamond service.
    English is OK but limited, but tries to make an effort to communicate with the translate app on the smartphone whenever there is difficulty in conveying the message.

Patchy/Peach has a cute demeanor but average quality of service for diamond.

Lady: Gia (C)
    Service/Date: 1.5 hours Diamond/12 Nov

Skinny: Gia is a mixed Chinese/Russian lady who looks like the photos! Pretty face, curvy body, and nice large soft breasts (best assets )!
    Overall service was good, though her kissing was a bit funny as she wags her tongue whenever I tried to kiss her lol.
    She uses her breasts to tease my cock whilst performing a cat bath.
    Gia goes pretty hard when she is on top of me.
    I really enjoy playing with her large breasts 
    English is OK but limited, but tries to make an effort to communicate with the translate app on the smartphone whenever there is difficulty in conveying the message.

Gia was a great trooper as I like to play with her large soft breasts hence the extended time. She is very pretty and I think a good alternative to Miko (K) or Ava (C) if you like ladies with large breasts.

Thanks No. 5 for the overall quality and experience you provide!

wooow decent review with great effort! ! thank you, it will help us to improve a lot

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the reviews bro!!! Quality

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SoopaDoopa View Post
    The reviews are based on my multiple encounters since August (many apologies for the delay due to busy circumstances).
    Please be advised your experience may differ to mine, so as the usual disclaimer....respect the ladies as your mileage may vary!

Lady: Claire Asuka (J)
    Service/Date: 1 hour agent based (350)/13 Aug

Skinny: I have encountered Claire Asuka at their sister shop, 42 Gladesville, who looks exactly as the images shown on the website as well as her AV video! Pretty Japanese mixed NZ lady with cute smile
    She has this friendly shy vibe, yet provides an overall good service.
    BBBJ tongue technique is great.
    Kissing feels soft and sensual.

It was a pleasure meeting a JAV lady, although the price of $350 per hour seems quite dear compare to the services I have had with other Japanese women.

Lady: Crystal (T)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond/25 Aug

Skinny: Crystal appears to be a cute, young-looking, petite Thai girl with small breasts, who has this friendly playful demeanor when meeting her.
    Overall service is good as a GFE, especially it feels like she wants to look after you.
    DFK kisses are playful

Crystal's playful company makes up for her cute appearance.

Lady: Julia (VN)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond/13 Sept, 15 Sept & 23 Sept

Skinny: Julia is an attractive, well-mannered, tall Vietnamese lady with decent sized breasts (they feel nice and naturally firm), who knows how to please her clients, hence the repeated visits
    My encounter with her feels as if she wants to look after you like a king.
    Overall service is very good, especially as a GFE.
    English is somewhat good, with her pleasant friendly vibe

Oh Julia, when are you coming back to No 5?

Lady: Milk (C)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond/20 Sept

Skinny: Milk was booked based on the attraction of her big eyes on the photo. Unfortunately, her eyes do not look the same as expected on the photo. Apart from that, she is an attractive, slim, young Chinese lady with porcelain white skin.
    My encounter with Milk feels clinical and cold overall.
    Kissing is quite light.
    English is limited, as she speaks Mandarin. Also does not seem to be bothered to communicate.

Rating: 5/10
    I got what I paid for with the bare minimum of a diamond service, though the lack of communication and cold feel lets it down. If this was a standard service, I would rate her 8/10 simply because of her looks and expected service.

Lady: Carina (C)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond (260)/23 Sept

Skinny: Carina is a very attractive pocket rocket who caught me by surprise. She has decent sized breasts, although implants, but that would not negate the service quality. Those who likes ink may appreciate the “art” (you will see what I mean if decide to go for her, so leave that as a surprise as well).
    Overall service is excellent! Her gentle face acts as a façade of the demon hidden within
    DFK kissing is awesome with her nice soft lips.
    BBBJ technique was superb!
    English is somewhat OK, so sheÂ’ll appreciate the patience when talking slowly.

So far the best Chinese experience! Highly recommend and worth it! Please come back

Lady: Anna (J)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Agent based (250)/6 Oct

Skinny: Anna is a pretty petite young Japanese lady with an endearing smile. She has this cheerful yet playful demeanor that makes you feel like having fun with her.
    Overall experience is excellent for GFE!
    DFK kissing is awesome with her soft lips.
    English is somewhat good, as she makes an effort to get to know you.

Best Japanese experience! Would like to go again when she is available again 

Lady: Kate (C)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Premium/6 Oct

Skinny: Kate was a new girl in the establishment. She appears as a young, petite, cute Chinese lady with an innocent look.
    Overall experience is OK, feels a little inexperienced but I donÂ’t fault her on that.
    English is OK but limited, though she makes an effort to communicate.

Her company is overall pleasant and got what I expect for a premium service. Although Kate is new to the industry, do not expect anything crazy beyond premium service. If want to book her, you have to be gentle and patient with her, so donÂ’t be a dick head.

Lady: Aoi (J)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Agent based (250)/11 Oct

Skinny: Aoi is a cute Japanese lady with attractive big yet hypnotic eyes, and a slightly curvy body.
    Overall experience is interestingly good! What I mean by interesting is the way she executes the session. Initially she exudes this mysterious cold vibe, but realised its part of her act in setting the mood while she sets up sexual tunes on her smartphone.
    Aoi is a no nonsense lady who knows how to sensually excite before the serious deed happens. Contractility during the course wasÂ…wow!
    English is OK but limited, but she will appreciate the patience when talking slowly.

Aoi is a sensual character who likes to do it nice and slow, so my advice is shut up and let her take charge! Highly recommend Aoi if want something different to spice up the sexual encounter.

Lady: Megan (T)
    Service/Date: 0.5 hour Standard/18 Oct

Skinny: I chose Megan whilst I was waiting for another lady. When I saw her, I find her sexy yet intimidating (I mean in a good way) looking Thai lady with a curvaceous body, large soft breasts and a beautiful face.
    Overall experience is good within the limits of the service, as Megan will not provide anything beyond standard service.
    Megan is an intelligent lady with very good English at conversational level.

I really like MeganÂ’s appearance and she is pretty good within the limits for a standard service. I wish I have extended my time to get to know her more.

Lady: Helen (C)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond/25 Oct

Skinny: Helen was chosen among the limited roster late at night. She is a tall and slender Chinese woman with nice soft breasts.
    DFK kissing was sensual with her nice soft lips
    English is really good at conversational level.

HelenÂ’s company was quite pleasant for GFE. Although her appearance seems average in my opinion, her service and attitude makes up for this.

Lady: Patchy/Peach (C)
    Service/Date: 1 hour Diamond/1 Nov

Skinny: Patchy in my opinion looked better in real life than the photos as I find her as a cute Chinese lady, so out of curiosity I give her a try.
    Overall experience with her was average as expected for a diamond service.

Patchy/Peach has a cute demeanor but average quality of service for diamond.

Lady: Gia (C)
    Service/Date: 1.5 hours Diamond/12 Nov

Skinny: Gia is a mixed Chinese/Russian lady who looks like the photos! Pretty face, curvy body, and nice large soft breasts (best assets )!
    Overall service was good, though her kissing was a bit funny as she wags her tongue whenever I tried to kiss her lol.
    She uses her breasts to tease my cock whilst performing a cat bath.
    Gia goes pretty hard when she is on top of me.
    I really enjoy playing with her large breasts 

Gia was a great trooper as I like to play with her large soft breasts hence the extended time. She is very pretty and I think a good alternative to Miko (K) or Ava (C) if you like ladies with large breasts.

Thanks No. 5 for the overall quality and experience you provide!
    Nice stuff mate, 5Ms roster actually looks really good... Having seen so many ladies from here, do you feel the photos on the website are close to the girls in question?

Bit sad you mentioned Patchy was a bit of a letdown, she has a very pretty face to me, though suprised you still gave quite a high rating, so must have been pretty decent.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Nice stuff mate, 5Ms roster actually looks really good... Having seen so many ladies from here, do you feel the photos on the website are close to the girls in question?

Bit sad you mentioned Patchy was a bit of a letdown, she has a very pretty face to me, though suprised you still gave quite a high rating, so must have been pretty decent.

Cheers
    No worries mate!

It is pretty hard to answer about the photos resemblance, but I say about 90% of the girls I have seen (during the line up) look like their photos. Do bear in mind the subjective value I have given would include ladies with a soft amount of touch up (I would not count those who seems severely altered) and for those who looked surprisingly way better in person than the photo like Patchy for instance.

Patchy's rating was high as I tried to be fair in what to expect for a diamond service, which she has fulfilled during my session. She gain points for her pleasant demeanor and effort in communication despite the limited English. I hope this clarifies it, but if you do get a chance to book Patchy, I hope you have a good time

(C) KATE
    (V) JULIA

working today!