Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Punting while in relationship

Junior Member(有D料到)

Punting while in relationship

I’m sure many brothers here have got partners (gf or wife) and punt occassionally. For many, their sex life with the partner is still much alive.

Many of the previous posts discussed about the possibility of getting sti through natural bj (non hiv, ie chlamydia). How do you explain (finding excuse) if you contract sti to your partner?

What is your strategy to be safe from sti in punting while in relationship?

Do not punt if you are in a relationship.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sydpunt View Post
    I’m sure many brothers here have got partners (gf or wife) and punt occassionally. For many, their sex life with the partner is still much alive.

Many of the previous posts discussed about the possibility of getting sti through natural bj (non hiv, ie chlamydia). How do you explain (finding excuse) if you contract sti to your partner?

Confine your sport to the writing of similar posts and you’ll be fine

Stay safe buddy, just do RnT and a HJ, titty fuck or CBJ - leave all the juicy and natural stuff at home !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Many have long term relationships with no sex at home

Banned
    Find yourself a ML who has a milking table for HJ

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
    Do not punt if you are in a relationship.

agree with this. Just divorce or break up if you decide to go with a punting lifestyle.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

If you are getting some at home, it's not worth going into punting.
    The only reason I punt is I am single and I have been delaying going into a relationship because...well...it's pretty obvious why.

But if you really want to, then you will have to go vanilla way: CBJ, no DFK, no pussyslide, (the obvious) condom sex
    And the final strategy is "Never give into temptation"
    And my premonition is you'll "give into temptation" as we all think with our dicks.
    You will try it 1 time, 2 times...10 times and think you won't get it....And then BAM! you will get it 11th time.
    Will hit you like a boulder!

So, really the best thing to do is to go back to rule number 1: Don't punt if you have a partner.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am quite surprised by the amount of people who are single or in sexless relationship doing punting. I thought the demographics would be 50 50

But I really appreciate the honest feedback and that is stay covered or do not punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am quite surprised by the amount of people who are single or in sexless relationship doing punting. I thought the demographics would be 50 50

But I really appreciate the honest feedback and that is stay covered or do not punt.
    I think you were probably on the right track with the 50/50 assumption? Just not that many people have commented so far. I do wonder how the ratio would cut along cultural lines.

FYI I’m a 32 yr old in a long term relationship, and have recently started feeling really guilty about my punting, especially as I’ve started going to FS (was only a massage guy befor) and that usually includes BBBJ and sometimes DATY. I decided today, funnily enough before I read your post, that it’s time to get my head back in the game and start being more responsible. That means stay covered! It’s just not fair to our partners

I will get tested on Monday and I’m kinda dreading it tbh 😟

Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    I think you were probably on the right track with the 50/50 assumption? Just not that many people have commented so far. I do wonder how the ratio would cut along cultural lines.

FYI I’m a 32 yr old in a long term relationship, and have recently started feeling really guilty about my punting, especially as I’ve started going to FS (was only a massage guy befor) and that usually includes BBBJ and sometimes DATY. I decided today, funnily enough before I read your post, that it’s time to get my head back in the game and start being more responsible. That means stay covered! It’s just not fair to our partners

I will get tested on Monday and I’m kinda dreading it tbh ��
    It’s a universal dilemma, most men have to deal with it, even if one doesn’t dare to punt, he still dreams about it !

Spare a thought for Prince Andrew at the moment !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You are spot on basil22. I believe we are on the same boat. Do you mind me asking why you feel the need to get tested? Do you experience itchiness or rashes?

Rate of STIs transmission from bbbj or daty isnt very high me thinks. But if you are in a relationship, it is wise not to do it. Good on you for being more responsible

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I’m planning on telling my future relationships about having an open one.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a natural feeling to be polygamous.... institution and society have bond our thoughts to be in monogamy. It is all so that kids grow up in a safe environment. I guess even if one gets good at home or in relationship....mind will wander and punting will occur. Easy to accept it and be safe when indulgence is on card. Keep natural acts to minium if you can control or keep getting a test done every so often.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are spot on basil22. I believe we are on the same boat. Do you mind me asking why you feel the need to get tested? Do you experience itchiness or rashes?
    Not really, but many STI’s don’t show symptoms. Just better to be sure and safe. I have a mouth sore as of last week, and I’m hoping it’s just from stress of my work, rather than due to the intense DATY I gave J yuzu at ginza last week 😫 I feel like such an asshole saying that, it’s just so easy to get lost in the moment 😕

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Spare a thought for Prince Andrew at the moment !
    As you know, he says he is innocent. Part of his defence is that he claims the photos are fake

Senior Member(無間使者)

Take it from me as someone who is in a relationship and has recently caught an sti that it is best to play it safe (all covered services) or even better to not punt.

I’ve been having bbbj for 20plus years and even though I have never experienced any itch/rash/discharge,etc. it does NOT mean I’m clean.

A lot of sti are symptomless and when there are no symptoms you can’t test for it either.
    I only caught my sti cause I tried bbfs.
    Its taught me to definitely not do bbfs and I need better self control.
    The STI is not worth the 1hour fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    As you know, he says he is innocent. Part of his defence is that he claims the photos are fake
    What difference does it make ? It’s not what you claim, it’s what your wife believes if you have a wife !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    What difference does it make ? It’s not what you claim, it’s what your wife believes if you have a wife !
    Its fact (with photos) that his wife Sarah Ferguson was toe sucking another man. They have 2 children together. His wife has no right to make any comment

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Its fact (with photos) that his wife Sarah Ferguson was toe sucking another man. They have 2 children together. His wife has no right to make any comment
    Don’t you get it ?

His problem is not with his wife ! He’s a prince ! His problem if far greater than his wife, it’s the Royal family !

He’s divorced anyway, what had it got to do with his wife ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast