Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Punting while in relationship

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post

A lot of sti are symptomless and when there are no symptoms you can’t test for it either.
    I’m not sure about that, just because you don’t have symptoms definitely does not mean that it won’t show up in a test. I think the wisdom is more that just because you don’t have symptoms, doesn’t mean you can’t transmit to someone else.

Anyway this BBFS, was the girl old or young? At a reputable establishment or one of BC’s haunts out west? 🤪🤣

I got carried away in a massage a few months ago, turned into FS with condom but I couldn’t come and suddenly she pulled the condom off and in I went. Lasted about 30 seconds, pulled out, came, and felt fuckin horrible afterwards (guilt). I had some antibacterial alcohol solution in my car which I rubbed all over the tip of my dick lol. Just felt so bad towards my partner (we aren’t super sexually active though so had enough time to get tested).

I know I’m probably wrong but genuinely don’t think this ML offers FS to many people and certainly not BB. We became pretty close and it had taken me ages to get her over the line. Still, knocked me for 6 and I can’t imagine how I’d feel if I’d done it with a WL..

Banned
    To all of the above or none… Do not presume do not presume you don’t have an STI, do not presume that ann ML is somehow more discerning than a WL… Do not presume you are more special…It’s written large on any particular sex forum you may visit… BBFS if you’re getting it don’t matter how long it took to get her over the line she did it before, she will do it again just as you may well also... No judgement here whatsoever…

As for Prince Andrew who gives a fuck… Spare who are thought??? He’s in the same boat.... and it’s got nothing to do with the royal family it’s all to do with the fact he got caught... Same rule applies to everyone...

Gorgeous Sunday afternoon off for a bit of be BBBJ BBFS myself

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    BBFS if you’re getting it don’t matter how long it took to get her over the line she did it before, she will do it again just as you may well also... No judgement here whatsoever…

As for Prince Andrew who gives a fuck… Spare who are thought??? He’s in the same boat.... and it’s got nothing to do with the royal family it’s all to do with the fact he got caught... Same rule applies to everyone...
    Haha as for the first paragraph, yes you’re probably correct but then again logic dictates there had to be a first time right? 🤣

As for the second paragraph, completely agree !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Basil22 View Post
    Not really, but many STI’s don’t show symptoms. Just better to be sure and safe. I have a mouth sore as of last week, and I’m hoping it’s just from stress of my work, rather than due to the intense DATY I gave J yuzu at ginza last week 😫 I feel like such an asshole saying that, it’s just so easy to get lost in the moment 😕
    Don't worry too much dude. At least you're getting checked. Once you are on the clear, then have your head screwed back on and do what is best for your partner

Banned
    Here's the photo of Prince Andrew with her.

It shows the other evidence, same fingers, same clothes, same window in the background as in recent view of the same house. I might add that he and the girl have exactly the same flashlighting on them and also the same redeye from the flash! He definitely knocked her off that night, the dirty bugger!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My reason I punt is I don't get any action at home any more. no reason to get a divorce as we still do everything together but sex is not something she is into at all anymore. As such I go to hookers to have my fun. I do get tested regularly and will not have sex if I have punted and not been tested since. But as per above low risk of passing anything on as we just don't do it anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    My reason I punt is I don't get any action at home any more. no reason to get a divorce as we still do everything together but sex is not something she is into at all anymore. As such I go to hookers to have my fun. I do get tested regularly and will not have sex if I have punted and not been tested since. But as per above low risk of passing anything on as we just don't do it anymore.
    There are a lot of men like you. We dont live in a perfect world. A few of my male friends also tell me it is punting that is the remedy that keeps their relationship together because there it literally no sex with their wives or partners. For some people, sexual intimacy isnt a priority, once body health weakens and libido becomes less a focus

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Punting in a relationship can be great for a relationship that’s not built on sex. You can have a great life at home and not want to ruin it just because of sexlife.

Punting is also a way better option than cheating as the connection to the punt leaves when you leave the shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jireg View Post
    Punting in a relationship can be great for a relationship that’s not built on sex. You can have a great life at home and not want to ruin it just because of sexlife.

Punting is also a way better option than cheating as the connection to the punt leaves when you leave the shop.
    Very good points +1 !

I may add a few points worth discussing:

1. In punting, you can live out a few fantasy or even try more kinky stuff which you don’t get to do at home for one reason or another. Some of you very lucky punters might also have a healthy and variety sex life at home where you can do lots of stuff , different positions, sex in shower, kitchen floor , on the balcony etc etc. many family men just simply don’t have that opportunity. Can’t even make too much noise if you have children ! Enough said?

2. You don’t want to be too creative or all of a sudden very good in bed or giving your wife or partner new pleasures as she is going to think and very suspicious - where did you learn all that ??

3. The Century old debate about whether punting is cheating? Each to his own of course and each couple have their own unique situation and relationships, but I guess some women are more tolerant if the husband just went to see a prostitute and fuck and come home (as long as he didn’t bring back anything nasty?) but absolutely unforgiving if the guy is having an affair or girl friend or mistress on the side ?

4. May be a more healthy situation is when the couple finally grew old together and the lady no longer wanting sex but the guy is still willing and able and they have some understanding that men still have needs until he dies and to be able to jerk off or fuck a couple times a month is good for his healthy ? Slow down his prostate from deteriorating so that he could look after her for longer ?

More thoughts welcome !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some men and some women decline physically and beauty wise, and see sex as less enjoyable as the body changes over time. Some women physically find sex more difficult too. A relationship can be maintained of there is a way one partner can get the sex they need if the other just isnt interested anymore
    Its not a perfect world. Few people marry their ideal partner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jireg View Post

The last few posts hit the nail on the head. I had already written a long ass post about this and was going to put it up but ive been beaten to it. Might as well still put it up but be forewarned, wall of text.

-------------------------

I was unsure if I should post this, but decided to.
    I'm going to be controversial and say that I believe punting actually HELPS long term relationship rather than damages it. This is a POV, I am not defending nor advocating anything to anyone else.

I'll explain.

In every long term relationship, both parties often fantasize about something different after being with each other for a while. If your having chicken every day for breakfast lunch and dinner, no matter how good it is, and how many ways you can cook a chook, ultimately, you'd love some beef. Or sushi. Or pasta. Etc.

Yes this includes women. Don't think for a moment your long term GF/Wife hasn't checked out the hot IT guy in the office, or wondered if your dark skinned neighbour really DOES have an 8 inch cock. They are just way more subtle about it.

So what do to?

You have 3 options (again Including women in this, though their choices are slightly diff).

1. Strike up a proper relationship with someone you want to sleep with. This will entail a proper courtship, etc. If it goes wrong you will wind up killing both relationships in one go. Even if it goes right, there are still "feelings" involved and it will be hard for your 3rd party to not feel used and potentially cause a fuss.

2. Scour the bars and clubs for a 1 night stand. This can work and if your an absolute stud could be viable. But again, a 1 night stand has many things that can go wrong. I should think there are far more risks of BBFS with a 1 night stand than a punt where the girls are required to get a check regularly. I mean yes if a WL offers you BBFS your not the only one, but at least you know she gets check ups. And doms are usual for WL. Might not be for a 1NS.

3. Enjoy one of the many lovely services provided by multiple establishments. You pay your dosh, and get an hour or more with your choice of WL or ML. Conclude your business, be on your way with no attachments or complications unless YOU, the punter create them.

For Women, option 2 and 3 really boil down to Tinder dates imo if you're after a hookup. Generally there should be no shortage of blokes happy to smash unless you really let yourself go. Even then, theres bound to be blokes where any hole is a goal.

For those who aren't, know that Marriage generally is stressful. There's a reason why a lot of long term relationships fail. You start to annoy the shit out of each other over time and things you thought were cute at the start... forget it later on. Throw kids in and a hormonal partner and it can be a giant FUBAR. Absolutely doesn't mean you shouldn't get married or be long term, it's fantastic to have a solid woman in your life but know it's stressful.

For those with a sexless or lagging relationship, a punt can do one of two things in a sexual context.

1. If you have a "bad" punt, your partner can become an attractive BB option.

2. If you have a "good" punt you go back relaxed and ready to deal with bullshit, if its something that occurs. A good punt can also fuel your sex with current partner.

An ML and WL fill an important role in society, even if they don't know it and have done so for centuries.

If your woman is also one of those types who likes to withhold sex as a form of "punishment" firstly you should consider a far less petty woman. But if you want to persist with her because of other qualities, a punt can be a powerful way to deny her that power over you.

TLDR:

I don't feel punting in relationships is a bad thing. It can add to your sex life, prevent boredom with your current partner (sexually) and deny a woman's "power play" of trying to hold sex from you as punishment.

My thoughts.
    If you agree great.
    If you don't great.

Happy November punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    The last few posts hit the nail on the head. I had already written a long ass post about this and was going to put it up but ive been beaten to it. Might as well still put it up but be forewarned, wall of text.

I'm going to be controversial and say that I believe punting actually HELPS long term relationship rather than damages it. This is a POV, I am not defending nor advocating anything to anyone else.

I'll explain.

In every long term relationship, both parties often fantasize about something different after being with each other for a while. If your having chicken every day for breakfast lunch and dinner, no matter how good it is, and how many ways you can cook a chook, ultimately, you'd love some beef. Or sushi. Or pasta. Etc.

Yes this includes women. Don't think for a moment your long term GF/Wife hasn't checked out the hot IT guy in the office, or wondered if your dark skinned neighbour really DOES have an 8 inch cock. They are just way more subtle about it.

So what do to?

You have 3 options (again Including women in this, though their choices are slightly diff).

1. Strike up a proper relationship with someone you want to sleep with. This will entail a proper courtship, etc. If it goes wrong you will wind up killing both relationships in one go. Even if it goes right, there are still "feelings" involved and it will be hard for your 3rd party to not feel used and potentially cause a fuss.

2. Scour the bars and clubs for a 1 night stand. This can work and if your an absolute stud could be viable. But again, a 1 night stand has many things that can go wrong. I should think there are far more risks of BBFS with a 1 night stand than a punt where the girls are required to get a check regularly. I mean yes if a WL offers you BBFS your not the only one, but at least you know she gets check ups. And doms are usual for WL. Might not be for a 1NS.

3. Enjoy one of the many lovely services provided by multiple establishments. You pay your dosh, and get an hour or more with your choice of WL or ML. Conclude your business, be on your way with no attachments or complications unless YOU, the punter create them.

For Women, option 2 and 3 really boil down to Tinder dates imo if you're after a hookup. Generally there should be no shortage of blokes happy to smash unless you really let yourself go. Even then, theres bound to be blokes where any hole is a goal.

For those who aren't, know that Marriage generally is stressful. There's a reason why a lot of long term relationships fail. You start to annoy the shit out of each other over time and things you thought were cute at the start... forget it later on. Throw kids in and a hormonal partner and it can be a giant FUBAR. Absolutely doesn't mean you shouldn't get married or be long term, it's fantastic to have a solid woman in your life but know it's stressful.

For those with a sexless or lagging relationship, a punt can do one of two things in a sexual context.

2. If you have a "good" punt you go back relaxed and ready to deal with bullshit, if its something that occurs. A good punt can also fuel your sex with current partner.

An ML and WL fill an important role in society, even if they don't know it and have done so for centuries.

If your woman is also one of those types who likes to withhold sex as a form of "punishment" firstly you should consider a far less petty woman. But if you want to persist with her because of other qualities, a punt can be a powerful way to deny her that power over you.

TLDR:

I don't feel punting in relationships is a bad thing. It can add to your sex life, prevent boredom with your current partner (sexually) and deny a woman's "power play" of trying to hold sex from you as punishment.

My thoughts.
    If you agree great.
    If you don't great.

Happy November punting.
    Fuck bro, congrats, fully articulated everything I wanted to say but couldn’t be bothered writing! Very well said! I was surprised at how many posters commented at the beginning to avoid punting, I too think it can be used as a healthy outlet for release, provided that you the punter can compartmentalise. I’ve talked in another post about how my punting life actually solidified the relationship with my partner. I will post the link to it later.

I’m a youngish guy and I love my partners personality to bits, but the sex is definitely lacking. However I can very easily imagine spending my life with her. When it comes to MLs, even the ones I develop feelings for (I’m a softy), I picture being with them if the passion dried up (which it always does eventually) and always come to the same conclusion - That nothing could come close to my current partner in terms of life long compatibility.

Punting keeps me from getting into more serious trouble, although I doubt she’d see it that way!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m a youngish guy and I love my partners personality to bits, but the sex is definitely lacking. However I can very easily imagine spending my life with her. When it comes to MLs, even the ones I develop feelings for (I’m a softy), I picture being with them if the passion dried up (which it always does eventually) and always come to the same conclusion - That nothing could come close to my current partner in terms of life long compatibility.

Punting keeps me from getting into more serious trouble, although I doubt she’d see it that way!
    Punting has many advantages, and some down sides

In your case, the sex is lacking now? She is still unmarried and not interested in sex?. I dont think I could be in a relationship if my partner didnt enjoy sex. Does she find sex uninteresting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m not sure about that, just because you don’t have symptoms definitely does not mean that it won’t show up in a test. I think the wisdom is more that just because you don’t have symptoms, doesn’t mean you can’t transmit to someone else.

Anyway this BBFS, was the girl old or young? At a reputable establishment or one of BC’s haunts out west? 🤪🤣
    Well that’s what my doc said regarding testing for sti. Example given to me was herpes, symptomless and hard to detect unless sores appear.

The girl would’ve been early 30s, looked a stunner!
    $150 shop on the north shore.

Some people fall in love with WL haha. So it can fuck up a relationship also.

In response to OP. If you Condom is on your dick for everything. Worst you’ll get is oral infections such as herpes.
    If you have herpes already then DFK and DATY all you like. Unlikely you’ll catch something else.

They say oral gonorrhea is a possibility but I once asked a DR at a sex clinic if she’s ever had a case and she said not that she could recall.

Remember. A lot of this “you could get oral gonorrhea doing oral, or you can get herpes even when there are no signs because Virus can still shed in the absence of symptoms” are all complete guess work on behalf of the medical community

It’s not like they’ve ever carried out a double blind randomised control trial of how these diseases transmit. It’s more like “bro science” feels right. So lets air on the side of caution and tell the public this.

How does one even begin with a trial/medical study like this? They have to get a group of non infected individuals. Follow them their entire lives and then somehow manage to catch em the moment they caught herpes (though most don’t even know they got it) test them. Then somehow figure out how they caught it. And then what? Go back in time and do a physical on the person they caught it from?

Just protect your penis and Do bbbj and bfs and you should be okay. DFK and daty if you are okay with catching herpes. (Test yourself first. You may already have it and not know you have hsv 1)

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post

I'll explain.

So what do to?

TLDR:

My thoughts.
    If you agree great.
    If you don't great.

Happy November punting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i just broke up with my girlfriend so i am now back to hunting and punting.
    i would say trust is very important in a relationship so NO to punting while in a relationship.
    HOW would YOU feel if your wife/girlfriend cheated on you? Dont be a greedy fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karaholic View Post
    i just broke up with my girlfriend so i am now back to hunting and punting.
    i would say trust is very important in a relationship so NO to punting while in a relationship.
    HOW would YOU feel if your wife/girlfriend cheated on you? Dont be a greedy fuck.
    If my girlfriend had a few high libido and was paying professional sex workers and using condoms routinely like I do, then I have no problem. If she told me she would stop if we had more sex, Im fine with that. If she is dating those working guys then thats a problem. I dont date WL and dont see them more than twice at most. I pay, punt and leave, so if she is doing the same thing I have no problem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Here's the photo of Prince Andrew with her.

It shows the other evidence, same fingers, same clothes, same window in the background as in recent view of the same house. I might add that he and the girl have exactly the same flashlighting on them and also the same redeye from the flash! He definitely knocked her off that night, the dirty bugger!
    Aren't the royals indemnified by 'the crown' (mummy) against prosecution for any acts of hanky panky and the like?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Aren't the royals indemnified by 'the crown' (mummy) against prosecution for any acts of hanky panky and the like?
    Only mummy is save not him because the country is rule in the name of her majesty. Mummy might pardon him !!!. This is US persecution so he might extradited to America so we see. Good show the Crown after all they are human like us.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I feel a need to punt, like I get something out of it that is different to at home. Feels like an addiction. I've "quit" so many times over the years.

Then I'll find myself interstate for work and find myself thinking about how just one more punt won't hurt.

Mostly these days I stick to rnt and if I do cave in to FS I keep it as safe as possible. Except I can never not daty.

Case in point, I'll be in Sydney soon, which is why I'm lurking on this forum again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast