It's been a long time between drinks but we must indulge within our means, time/financial/otherwise, but an opportunity to indulge came up and a quick WhatsApp check with the wonderful Penny meant I secured a session with one of my favorites.... Victoria.

TL : DR
Had an amazing session with Victoria, she can massage, and definitely satisfies with her signature warm lotion slide.

I've reviewed Victoria before and can safely say her pictures are recent, accurate and real. No KPS has been experienced ever.

I turned up, has a chat with Penny (I'd book a session with her if it was on offer), and was ushered to a room in the back. As per usual I duck into the shower.

Part I - whilst in the shower I hear a knock on the door, and as I come out of the shower Victoria greets me. Like an old friend, she shows off her new dress, which shows off her trim figure, and then slips out of it, asking me to lay down. Victoria knows how to massage, and she wastes no time kneading out the knots in my shoulders and back, mixed with some cheeky teasing. All of this whilst having a great conversation.

Part II - I'm not sure how long has passed, but Victoria stops, the tempo changes. There is electricity in the air, the anticipation, the knowledge of what is to come. The Warm lotion that is Victoria's signature is applied, then I'm consumed with the sensation of the slide..... This eventually turns into an invitation to turn over, for a frontal slide..... Next thing I know she says "whoops times up".... She then shifts up a gear to make sure we finish on a high.

I shower and leave sheepishly, having well and truly find overtime, thankful it was quiet so no one seemed to mind.

WIR - yes, Victoria is a favourite, no reason not to.

Remember, YMMV, politeness and good hygiene are never had things. I'm also a creature of habit, so have built rapport with my regular MLs.