Thread: K-pop electric....Victoria

Senior Member(無間使者)

K-pop electric....Victoria

It's been a long time between drinks but we must indulge within our means, time/financial/otherwise, but an opportunity to indulge came up and a quick WhatsApp check with the wonderful Penny meant I secured a session with one of my favorites.... Victoria.

TL : DR
    Had an amazing session with Victoria, she can massage, and definitely satisfies with her signature warm lotion slide.

I've reviewed Victoria before and can safely say her pictures are recent, accurate and real. No KPS has been experienced ever.

I turned up, has a chat with Penny (I'd book a session with her if it was on offer), and was ushered to a room in the back. As per usual I duck into the shower.

Part I - whilst in the shower I hear a knock on the door, and as I come out of the shower Victoria greets me. Like an old friend, she shows off her new dress, which shows off her trim figure, and then slips out of it, asking me to lay down. Victoria knows how to massage, and she wastes no time kneading out the knots in my shoulders and back, mixed with some cheeky teasing. All of this whilst having a great conversation.

Part II - I'm not sure how long has passed, but Victoria stops, the tempo changes. There is electricity in the air, the anticipation, the knowledge of what is to come. The Warm lotion that is Victoria's signature is applied, then I'm consumed with the sensation of the slide..... This eventually turns into an invitation to turn over, for a frontal slide..... Next thing I know she says "whoops times up".... She then shifts up a gear to make sure we finish on a high.

I shower and leave sheepishly, having well and truly find overtime, thankful it was quiet so no one seemed to mind.

WIR - yes, Victoria is a favourite, no reason not to.

Remember, YMMV, politeness and good hygiene are never had things. I'm also a creature of habit, so have built rapport with my regular MLs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Littlejordan

Two days ago while sending 8 hours at a certain store in North Sydney a unforgettable incident occurred. 2 hours before my time had finished the girl receives a call from a customer that refused to leave but instead wait. She questioned her pimp " are you going to the markets" words were exchanged and she ran out the room and returned some 10 minutes later. And the accusations began, I could understand why I was defending my self.i got the distinct impression that she wanted me to leave. And I still had over 1.5 hours to go.
    Half an hour latter I can hear a man shouting to hurry up. When I had put a towel around my waist and walked out he had disappeared. The titled followed found the man and calmed him down. Still there was more than a hour to go . The girl made it quiet clear that I was to leave then. She refused to return my smokes and I left empty handed.
    The gentleman in question and I use this phrase loosely goes by the name of Jean Paul Dock Fock Dick Wing A frenchy who is married to a beautiful thia girl but has no resect for his family or kids. Everybody has a right to visit places such as this. For the next several days she was in his company, neglecting her work and the man his family.both not answering there phones and doing what ever Believe me when i say this she was as big as a float when i left, the french would had to have worn at least 10 condoms to feel the sides. Why the would an odiot like want a girl after an arab had finished with her is beyond me. He should satisty
    his wife who is at home first. Consolation prize , i didnt leave anything for him, and it didnt take me several days. I will never see her again. But trust me his wife will get to know, that's karma frenchy, ]and just to teach you never trust anybody, the working girl gave this clown my contact details. Bring it on you are not the brothel owner and you certainly don't own me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrmont200 View Post
    Does penny and Mia still work here. Notice they haven't been around last few times

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejordan View Post
    Two days ago while sending 8 hours at a certain store in North Sydney a unforgettable incident occurred. 2 hours before my time had finished the girl receives a call from a customer that refused to leave but instead wait. She questioned her pimp " are you going to the markets" words were exchanged and she ran out the room and returned some 10 minutes later. And the accusations began, I could understand why I was defending my self.i got the distinct impression that she wanted me to leave. And I still had over 1.5 hours to go.
    Half an hour latter I can hear a man shouting to hurry up. When I had put a towel around my waist and walked out he had disappeared. The titled followed found the man and calmed him down. Still there was more than a hour to go . The girl made it quiet clear that I was to leave then. She refused to return my smokes and I left empty handed.
    The gentleman in question and I use this phrase loosely goes by the name of Jean Paul Dock Fock Dick Wing A frenchy who is married to a beautiful thia girl but has no resect for his family or kids. Everybody has a right to visit places such as this. For the next several days she was in his company, neglecting her work and the man his family.both not answering there phones and doing what ever Believe me when i say this she was as big as a float when i left, the french would had to have worn at least 10 condoms to feel the sides. Why the would an odiot like want a girl after an arab had finished with her is beyond me. He should satisty
    his wife who is at home first. Consolation prize , i didnt leave anything for him, and it didnt take me several days. I will never see her again. But trust me his wife will get to know, that's karma frenchy, ]and just to teach you never trust anybody, the working girl gave this clown my contact details. Bring it on you are not the brothel owner and you certainly don't own me.
    Hi LTjordan, what is the purpose of your review with the op? Can you clarify?

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    It's been a long time between drinks but we must indulge within our means, time/financial/otherwise, but an opportunity to indulge came up and a quick WhatsApp check with the wonderful Penny meant I secured a session with one of my favorites.... Victoria.

TL : DR
    Had an amazing session with Victoria, she can massage, and definitely satisfies with her signature warm lotion slide.

I've reviewed Victoria before and can safely say her pictures are recent, accurate and real. No KPS has been experienced ever.

I turned up, has a chat with Penny (I'd book a session with her if it was on offer), and was ushered to a room in the back. As per usual I duck into the shower.

Part I - whilst in the shower I hear a knock on the door, and as I come out of the shower Victoria greets me. Like an old friend, she shows off her new dress, which shows off her trim figure, and then slips out of it, asking me to lay down. Victoria knows how to massage, and she wastes no time kneading out the knots in my shoulders and back, mixed with some cheeky teasing. All of this whilst having a great conversation.

Part II - I'm not sure how long has passed, but Victoria stops, the tempo changes. There is electricity in the air, the anticipation, the knowledge of what is to come. The Warm lotion that is Victoria's signature is applied, then I'm consumed with the sensation of the slide..... This eventually turns into an invitation to turn over, for a frontal slide..... Next thing I know she says "whoops times up".... She then shifts up a gear to make sure we finish on a high.

I shower and leave sheepishly, having well and truly find overtime, thankful it was quiet so no one seemed to mind.

WIR - yes, Victoria is a favourite, no reason not to.

Remember, YMMV, politeness and good hygiene are never had things. I'm also a creature of habit, so have built rapport with my regular MLs.
    Thanks for the review bro. Enjoying reading. Looking forward with Victoria, does she shower together with you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is shower included as some some excluded. A bit confusing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryde2u View Post
    Is shower included as some some excluded. A bit confusing
    Yes I think so. Just confirm with shop reception (who will then confirm with her prior to visit) so as not to be disappointed when you come and see her. Happy punting!
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Thanks mates, 2 reviews enjoyed reading with good shop

Shop Owner