Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 09:30 til 21:00

Rates : $90/45min

Size/shape : Attractive face, slimish figure, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Apparently half Chinese, half Japanese

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, doggie, FIA, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good VFM for the BJ alone

My experience/comments : After yesterday’s fantastic ebony/ebony double at 18 I decided to go to the other end of the spectrum and pop into Yoko’s.

I booked Yoyo and paid Ellie and I was in the shower when Yoyo came in and I immediately thought I recognised her.

When I checked my notes later I think I saw her here in March 2018 when I thought she was called Yuyu.

But back then she told me she was from Beijing and had been in Australia for four months but today she said she was half Japanese and half Chinese and wasn’t from Beijing and had been in Australia for just one year.

She also told me she also worked at 116 Artarmon and hadn’t worked at 78a but that is contrary to what has been written elsewhere.

However, my earlier notes on her description and services are similar to what I encountered today.

I don’t know – can anyone help? Was this Yuyu/Yoyo working at Yoko’s in March 2018?

Anyway she has a prettyish face and a good slim figure for her age with enhanced B-cups and a trimmed bush.

Yoyo was immediately smiling and friendly.

We started with some DFKing and she was soon kneeling between my legs for a very good BBBJ – no teeth, nice and slow and sensual with good eye-contact, no interruptions and plenty of saliva.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round and was soon moaning.

I had my finger inside her pussy for a while until she asked me to stop.

Yoyo stopped sucking me and sat upright while I licked her and she stroked my cock but after a while I had to get her to stop as it was too good and I was getting close.

It sounded like she got close to cumming a couple of times and she eventually squirmed away for a breather but I’m not sure whether she came.

After some more BBBJ I asked her to get a condom and we started with some cowgirl.

We then switched to some doggie and I had half a thumb up her bum and Yoyo was getting quite loud.

Next some mish and I saw it through like that.

Bit of a chat for the few remaining minutes and it was time to shower dress and depart.

Took a photo of the roster on the way out (new girl Maria on Fridays) and I think Ellie said they had another new girl starting next week.