Thread: Insane session with Hazu - seriously experienced

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Insane session with Hazu - seriously experienced

I stumbled into No 5 on the 1st November after Friday drinks with the colleagues. Given that my brain was impaired to the extent that I could not be bothered researching which girl was good service wise, I let the line up introduce themselves one at a time. Even though not all girls were my type, I was still impressed about how young and in shape they were. I simply was incapable of choosing, so I narrowed it down to 3 girls and let the receptionist surprise me with his recommendation.

He says Japanese Hazu, to which I have no complaints. He takes the cash and leads me to a room where I’d wait for the girl. Hazu has short hair, with an appearance that is closer to cute than sexy. However, you shouldn’t let her looks deceive you as her service is insanely sensual and intimate.
    Our session commenced with some conversation (Hazu’s English isn’t perfect, but its more than enough to hold a conversation. I wasn’t in a rush so the conversation lasted a good 5 minutes, and out of nowhere, Hazu jumps on me and starts to DFK whilst taking my clothes off. Hazu’s kissing technique is wonderful, and she most definitely has experience in providing what a man wants (more of that later).

She tells me to strip her, which I gladly oblige, and soon she is leaning over with her soft breasts dangling in front of me. No man in this world can ever resist a soft pair of breasts, and I wasn’t planning on breaking that rule. I respond immediately by holding her around the waist and starting flicking my tongue over those sexy nipples. She responds by softly moaning in my ear and moves onto kissing behind my ear and my neck. By this stage, I’m 100% rock hard and ready to go. But there is more fun to be had with the foreplay. I tell her I want to DATY, and she smiles shyly, but plops herself on the bed and slowly spreads those legs for me. I run my fingers along her legs and up her thighs very slowly, borderline tickling but just enough to make contact (I hope this makes sense to you guys). She giggles and shifts her legs even wider and I’m greeted with a fantastic view.

Her pussy has no smell at all, and is shaven just the way I like it. I spend a bit of time pleasuring her, but it was quite brief as I was extremely turned on (and lacked concentration because those drinks I had earlier). Hazu’s BBBJ time! It was soft, wet and was extremely enjoyable. No teeth were felt at all so I can tell this girl is seriously experienced. You know the girl is good, when the BBBJ feels like a warm throbbing vagina.

Soon enough, the condom comes on and I start pumping away while she moans away. I don’t last very long after all that foreplay so there’s not much actual sex. But here is where the magic happens. As I slowly approach orgasm, Hazu seems to notice and just before I cum, she jumps off me and slips the dom off in one smooth motion, and wraps her soft juicy lips around my cock as I cum into oblivion. The CIM finish was absolutely phenomenal, and even though it could have been luck, I honestly believe Hazu can predict the timing so accurately that she provides this without you even asking.

There is no doubt that I will visit this gorgeous girl again very soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStifler View Post
    I stumbled into No 5 on the 1st November after Friday drinks with the colleagues. Given that my brain was impaired to the extent that I could not be bothered researching which girl was good service wise, I let the line up introduce themselves one at a time. Even though not all girls were my type, I was still impressed about how young and in shape they were. I simply was incapable of choosing, so I narrowed it down to 3 girls and let the receptionist surprise me with his recommendation.

He says Japanese Hazu, to which I have no complaints. He takes the cash and leads me to a room where I’d wait for the girl. Hazu has short hair, with an appearance that is closer to cute than sexy. However, you shouldn’t let her looks deceive you as her service is insanely sensual and intimate.
    Our session commenced with some conversation (Hazu’s English isn’t perfect, but its more than enough to hold a conversation. I wasn’t in a rush so the conversation lasted a good 5 minutes, and out of nowhere, Hazu jumps on me and starts to DFK whilst taking my clothes off. Hazu’s kissing technique is wonderful, and she most definitely has experience in providing what a man wants (more of that later).

She tells me to strip her, which I gladly oblige, and soon she is leaning over with her soft breasts dangling in front of me. No man in this world can ever resist a soft pair of breasts, and I wasn’t planning on breaking that rule. I respond immediately by holding her around the waist and starting flicking my tongue over those sexy nipples. She responds by softly moaning in my ear and moves onto kissing behind my ear and my neck. By this stage, I’m 100% rock hard and ready to go. But there is more fun to be had with the foreplay. I tell her I want to DATY, and she smiles shyly, but plops herself on the bed and slowly spreads those legs for me. I run my fingers along her legs and up her thighs very slowly, borderline tickling but just enough to make contact (I hope this makes sense to you guys). She giggles and shifts her legs even wider and I’m greeted with a fantastic view.

Her pussy has no smell at all, and is shaven just the way I like it. I spend a bit of time pleasuring her, but it was quite brief as I was extremely turned on (and lacked concentration because those drinks I had earlier). Hazu’s BBBJ time! It was soft, wet and was extremely enjoyable. No teeth were felt at all so I can tell this girl is seriously experienced. You know the girl is good, when the BBBJ feels like a warm throbbing vagina.

Soon enough, the condom comes on and I start pumping away while she moans away. I don’t last very long after all that foreplay so there’s not much actual sex. But here is where the magic happens. As I slowly approach orgasm, Hazu seems to notice and just before I cum, she jumps off me and slips the dom off in one smooth motion, and wraps her soft juicy lips around my cock as I cum into oblivion. The CIM finish was absolutely phenomenal, and even though it could have been luck, I honestly believe Hazu can predict the timing so accurately that she provides this without you even asking.

There is no doubt that I will visit this gorgeous girl again very soon.
    Nice review, there are quite a few good ARs coming from this shop, have to get myself here one day

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayabi666 View Post
    Japanese girls rarely have any pungent smell on them, the most is probably a slight armpit smell from rushing from the train station to work. It is because they balance out their diets, mixing meats with vegetables compared to Chinese girls who only eat meat with white rice and don't include vegetables in their diet.
    Lol there is a lot of BS in this about Chinese girls that I have to think it’s a joke post

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review, she sounds like a real winner. I might finally check this place out.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Tokyo hentai club trained HAZU! working today! book fast! recording option available
    I've only had good experiences with Tokyohentaiclub girls in Japan so this is making me even more interested!

Superstar Hazu is available today, come look for her!!