Thread: Momoe - cute petitie Japanese

Junior Member(有D料到)

Momoe - cute petitie Japanese

Missing the usual template..

I'm an often visitor of the cheap Asian brothel.. So $80 or $90 for 30min full service. Some hits, mostly misses. In the visits I've had to Ginza / Empire over the years, I don't know why I keep going to the cheap ones as they are just so much better in looks and in training.

Visited Ginza Empire. First since their move. Picked Momoe from the line up. Being a bit reserved, I find the line up a bit intimidating, so I couldn't refuse the shy looking Jap girl in the line, despite thinking I wanted someone more outgoing. Next time I'll ask the staff to pick.

Momoe is listed as experienced, with a D cup. She is cute, probably a C but with a cute big bum. Shaved.

Very typical Japanese service. Cute but a little mechanical. Receptive but reserved.. If you know what I mean. Just felt like she had a checklist... But missed a few bits anyway.

BJ was much too gentle for me but she was accommodating in every other way.

She was the best experience I've had in months but I wonder what else could on offer there.

Ginza Empire as a whole was great! Friendly and professional. As said, next time I'm going I'll just ask for the type of girl I want and skip the line up.

Sent from my RNE-L02 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    momo is totally different from the picture in the website. Felt disappointed when I saw her face. For me, she is not cute as her tone and attitude are mechanical

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you guys mean Momo?

http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/1788

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol. She different from pictures for sure. She has a big ass only for true.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you fellas referring to Momo or Tomoe? Tomoe is the one that's got D's and is experienced. Momo is inexperienced.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickbreaker View Post
    Are you fellas referring to Momo or Tomoe? Tomoe is the one that's got D's and is experienced. Momo is inexperienced.

Which tomoe??
    I have booked tomoe before.. That's very good japanese.... Curvy cat eyes with very sensitive pussy...
    I still can't forget her Cat eyes...
    Last edited by Oppaiaddict; 24-02-2020 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Put quote