Thread: Aussie bombshell - young and fun Holly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Aussie bombshell - young and fun Holly

Establishment: 42 Gladesville
    Date: 1st November 2019
    Girl: Holly (Western – Aussie)

Think of a barbie doll, blonde and gorgeous, with a size 6 slim shapely body and nice big round eyes. Holly is very engaging throughout the session and is very talkative too. She is relatively average in height, at around 160cm, but she has defining facial features and is a very attractive girl. I think she is one of the youngest girls there too (at least that’s what the receptionist told me).

I think with western girls, the level of service and chemistry is subjected to YMMV as they may offer you extra’s if you vibe with them. I believe that that with this girl (as with many other WL’s), you have to treat them gently and with respect, and they will repay you tenfold with upgraded levels of service 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda84 View Post
    Establishment: 42 Gladesville
    Date: 1st November 2019
    Girl: Holly (Western – Aussie)

Think of a barbie doll, blonde and gorgeous, with a size 6 slim shapely body and nice big round eyes. Holly is very engaging throughout the session and is very talkative too. She is relatively average in height, at around 160cm, but she has defining facial features and is a very attractive girl. I think she is one of the youngest girls there too (at least that’s what the receptionist told me).

I think with western girls, the level of service and chemistry is subjected to YMMV as they may offer you extra’s if you vibe with them. I believe that that with this girl (as with many other WL’s), you have to treat them gently and with respect, and they will repay you tenfold with upgraded levels of service 😉
    How much you paid?
    Kissing included?
    Shower with you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda84 View Post
    I think with western girls, the level of service and chemistry is subjected to YMMV as they may offer you extra’s if you vibe with them. I believe that that with this girl (as with many other WL’s), you have to treat them gently and with respect, and they will repay you tenfold with upgraded levels of service
    They're women not delicate flowers. Just be yourself. It's all built on communication. Explore what they respond to and if you're after a particular service, ask. You may be returning week after week to see Holly, treating her gently and with respect and she just sees you as that easy client who doesn't want to much. Meanwhile other punters are wandering in and leaving exhausted and a happy sweaty mess because they've communicated what they're after.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dfk , bbbj , 69 ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well she's told me she appreciates it when a customer starts off gentle and slowly ramps it up, rather than going all out hardcore, but maybe you had a different experience. Each to their own

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    DFK, BBBJ and 69 all included for me!

holly is on today !!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42