Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is aqua at taringa still any good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Any recommendations for here ? Out of the loop lately.
    Would love to help, have had multiple visits here in the past few weeks.

In your post you say you have been "out of the loop." Although I am new to the forum I have been posting in various forums since 2007. When I look at your post history hard to work out what sort of experience you enjoy.
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How much is HJ extras here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how naive are you marks?? stupid question on an open forum!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    We all need to be mindful of what we post (me especially)
    ---------------
    Rock by name, Rockhard by nature

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Paid a visit here recently after a long absence, average looking Taiwanese girl but very cute body. A bit of a shakey start but all came together nicely in the end. Ill def b back. Nice to c Acqua is still rockin'.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Paid a visit here recently after a long absence, average looking Taiwanese girl but very cute body. A bit of a shakey start but all came together nicely in the end. Ill def b back. Nice to c Acqua is still rockin'.
    I will take a name via pm please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Any recommendations for here ? Out of the loop lately.
    Singapore girl - Samxxxxx

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerisme View Post
    You’re not wrong at all

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tried two new girls recently..
    Samxxx --more in to play with no massage skills...

Sum.. Thai- Excellent massage but very greedy wanted $60 for option 1.. I declined and left with the massage.. tried to report it to the owner but couldn't get hold of her.it appears she hardly comes to the shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by smk_er View Post
    Tried two new girls recently..
    Samxxx --more in to play with no massage skills...

Sum.. Thai- Excellent massage but very greedy wanted $60 for option 1.. I declined and left with the massage.. tried to report it to the owner but couldn't get hold of her.it appears she hardly comes to the shop

You sure?!
    Samxxxxx probably the best massage skill I’ve seen. She’s one of my favorite.
    But I agree with you. Sumxxxx is pretty terrible. Might need to let the owner know about that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The first one you mentioned is very polarising. Either love her or hate her.
    Complaints have been made by others. If you dont play her game she can be a brutal session.

Apart from, cant go wrong with the taiwanese here

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Can’t say anything about her massage skills, didn’t get any
    Otherwise, fantastico !!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes didn't get any massage ..if you are after erotic touch rather than massage you may like her... But not for me.. I look for a good massage with nice build up and a exotic finish.. both the girls are not up for it..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by smk_er View Post
    Yes didn't get any massage ..if you are after erotic touch rather than massage you may like her... But not for me.. I look for a good massage with nice build up and a exotic finish.. both the girls are not up for it..
    I also look for the same. Play a lot of sport and always have some knots to get worked out haha. It's tough to find that combo of good massage with a hot finish but when you do its amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Igni View Post
    I also look for the same. Play a lot of sport and always have some knots to get worked out haha. It's tough to find that combo of good massage with a hot finish but when you do its amazing.
    Hahahaha cmon man really??? You’re going to these shops to get your knots worked out in addition to anything else?? Outside of a few of the Thai girls that learned over there none of them have actual training. They would do more harm than good.

Proper therapeutic massage hurts and is not part of any ‘build up’ my non bdsm personality wants.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    it is not as good as before imo M.. is so hot but she is not doing the massage anymore

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Hahahaha cmon man really??? You’re going to these shops to get your knots worked out in addition to anything else?? Outside of a few of the Thai girls that learned over there none of them have actual training. They would do more harm than good.

Proper therapeutic massage hurts and is not part of any ‘build up’ my non bdsm personality wants.
    Funnily enough all of my regulars are Thai. At $160 a visit it’s nice to get some knots out as well. Good hard Thai massage and some play/tickle during is great. Does it for me anyway 🤷*♂️

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only found this place as i saw a sign on the road about 4-6 weeks ago..... been 3 times, i normally go private ML. Decided to try my luck.

ive only seen A...., cute and we hit it off from the start, fun and good laughs, No complaints.
    i miss this place....sigh only if i could see her private, even during these times its hard.... Literally lol

Stay Safe fellow punters!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Marvel View Post
    Only found this place as i saw a sign on the road about 4-6 weeks ago..... been 3 times, i normally go private ML. Decided to try my luck.

ive only seen A...., cute and we hit it off from the start, fun and good laughs, No complaints.
    i miss this place....sigh only if i could see her private, even during these times its hard.... Literally lol

Stay Safe fellow punters!
    Is there still a Brazilian girl here called Bonnie or Bella or something... used to be there back in 2018... which was the last time I went.. bigger girl but had it going on in all the right places...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast