Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is aqua at taringa still any good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    Think Bonnie left Acqua in 2018. went to lmh for a while. then got an office job but still worked a bit on and off. I could make inquiries.......
    If you know you know... just curious.. we had a pretty good relationship and then I vanished one day...

Junior Member(有D料到)

Say no to the german

I have been fairly complimentary about this place in previous posts, however today I had a shocker of an experience. I get girls have good days and bad days but today I was made to feel like nothing but an atm. The German So*** (also known as Ch*** at Vivi's) was disinterested from the moment we stepped into the room, but i gave her the chance considering I had never had a terrible experience here. This was about to change, the girl had no chat, had no technique/effort in her massage. It was just a mixture of light taps and pokes with one hand, while the other hand was obviously playing in her phone the whole time like she was doing the limp massage long enough to not get questioned over time.

On the flip and she couldn't get me going... this is where I should have said no, little fella was in control. She pushing for the more expensive options promising me the world but reality She was mechanical and very aggressive. She got angry when I couldn't pop off because whatever she was doing just didn't work for me.

I’ve had plenty of fun here in the past but this girl has really turned me off this place. I’ve tried to get in contact with the owner but I hear the place is about to change hands so its impossible to get in contact with her now.

Massage: 1/10
    Flip: 0/10
    Looks: nice boobs but shes fat/10
    WIR: NOT FOR HER

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post
    I have been fairly complimentary about this place in previous posts, however today I had a shocker of an experience. I get girls have good days and bad days but today I was made to feel like nothing but an atm. The German So*** (also known as Ch*** at Vivi's) was disinterested from the moment we stepped into the room, but i gave her the chance considering I had never had a terrible experience here. This was about to change, the girl had no chat, had no technique/effort in her massage. It was just a mixture of light taps and pokes with one hand, while the other hand was obviously playing in her phone the whole time like she was doing the limp massage long enough to not get questioned over time.

On the flip and she couldn't get me going... this is where I should have said no, little fella was in control. She pushing for the more expensive options promising me the world but reality She was mechanical and very aggressive. She got angry when I couldn't pop off because whatever she was doing just didn't work for me.

I’ve had plenty of fun here in the past but this girl has really turned me off this place. I’ve tried to get in contact with the owner but I hear the place is about to change hands so its impossible to get in contact with her now.

Sorry to hear this. Better luck next time. I haven’t been there this year. S***** was an absolute gem but I don’t think she’s still there. If anyone knows her whereabouts do let me know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
    Sorry to hear this. Better luck next time. I haven’t been there this year. S***** was an absolute gem but I don’t think she’s still there. If anyone knows her whereabouts do let me know
    The story is she had visa troubles and had gone home. But I've seen her around and has just moved on from the industry.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good on her though She will be missed. Had some stupid fun with her!
    Last edited by Margherita; 28-09-2020 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Grammar

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Margherita;2039800]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn’t she have a Korean boyfriend who was a little jealous? Hope she got things to work out here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeandCoffee View Post

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. I have seen her a few times at both shops. Always found her to be friendly. Massages are firm and always consistent with just the right pressure. I have always walked away feeling good. Looking forward to my next visit with her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockHardGuy View Post
    Didn’t she have a Korean boyfriend who was a little jealous? Hope she got things to work out here
    Always the case isn’t it. Jealous Bfs. Funny thing is these BFs always started out as customers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
    Always the case isn’t it. Jealous Bfs. Funny thing is these BFs always started out as customers
    If you date an ML, even if it’s just for fun, you can’t help getting that feeling. The best way to combat it is by keeping seeing other girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The ideal situation is to treat the ML you see outside the shop as FWB.

It’s all About compartmentalising Your feelings

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Which Sum***?

Quote Originally Posted by smk_er View Post
    Tried two new girls recently..
    Samxxx --more in to play with no massage skills...

Sum.. Thai- Excellent massage but very greedy wanted $60 for option 1.. I declined and left with the massage.. tried to report it to the owner but couldn't get hold of her.it appears she hardly comes to the shop
    I have been going to this place for 4 yrs since M*** still working their till now she sold the shop to someone else. I would say Sum*** from Thailand is one of the best masseuse that I ever had before that there was Sum*** from Taiwan she provide a good service but not a massage but Sum*** (Thai) She provides me an excellent massage and service, she even bring her own tiger balm and oil for me, Also she speaks English very well so I have been seeing her for 6 months till now and will see her till she stop working. I finally found my fav girl! She’s like 2 in 1 for me so I don’t have to go to the professional Thai massage shop just to get a proper massage. I just come to see her to get both haha. I think she’s not greedy, mate! I think you are cheap. Greedy is when you called the girls at the little house Indooroopilly or fortitude volley one they don’t even give a shit about massage or taking care of you they just gonna push you to do naked so they can get $100 instead of $50 for HJ. I won’t go there again. I booked for 30min the girl left me laying on massage table for 10 min then she walked into the room, rubbing me and asked to turn over then she completely naked and asked for $100 that’s called Greedy!
    Sum*** never asked for that unless you make a deal with her first she always give me 55 min fully Thai massage and 5-10 min service and when I walked out there’s always guys waiting for her in queue like every time I Go there so if she’s that greedy she wouldn’t have regular customers waiting for her. You’re just cheap mate!
    Sum*** (Thai) - appearance 8/10 depends what type you’re looking for if you like Asian with good boobs and bum she’s definitely perfect mixed! Asian face with Latin body
    Massage - 10/10 the best!
    Service - 9/10
    I do like Ky*** as well good massage good body and service, Tif**** good service massage is ok

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustATradieman View Post
    I do like Ky*** as well good massage good body and service, Tif**** good service massage is ok
    I've tried Aqua at Taringa a few times. Quality varies just like most service shops.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123