Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Asian pickup places in Sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They always think the world owes them. Remember one instance years ago when I was out with a female friend of mine and this 18yo sat next to her and begun feeling her up. She moved to the other side of me and the 18 yo moved too. I put my arm around my friend and this guy grabs my arm to move it away so he could keep feeling her up. I grab his hand and move it off her breast and the 18yo jumps up and starts challenging me to a fight. The bouncer comes over and asks what is going on. My friend explains what happened and the bouncer says to me ‘there is a special place out the back if you want to deal with him’ so I get up and the 18yo sees I am built and double his size, squeals and sprints out of the club.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavs View Post
    They always think the world owes them. Remember one instance years ago when I was out with a female friend of mine and this 18yo sat next to her and begun feeling her up. She moved to the other side of me and the 18 yo moved too. I put my arm around my friend and this guy grabs my arm to move it away so he could keep feeling her up. I grab his hand and move it off her breast and the 18yo jumps up and starts challenging me to a fight. The bouncer comes over and asks what is going on. My friend explains what happened and the bouncer says to me ‘there is a special place out the back if you want to deal with him’ so I get up and the 18yo sees I am built and double his size, squeals and sprints out of the club.
    This is very rude and disrespect I don't know why some men do this they don't care about other man maybe they drunk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Touching a woman inappropriately in a nightclub is sexual assault

Here is another example that went to court

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.smh...07-p50pxx.html

In this case, a woman touched could also have called police to charge a man with sexual assault after touching her in a nightclub

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...s-charges.html

If a man causes a woman to be upset, particularly if the man touches her forcefully, he can be charged by police. Nightclubs have CCTV

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    This is very rude and disrespect I don't know why some men do this they don't care about other man maybe they drunk.
    I can't figure out how some human being can be so fucked up and has no manner at all. Brothel exists for a reason, why criminalise yourself?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    I can't figure out how some human being can be so fucked up and has no manner at all. Brothel exists for a reason, why criminalise yourself?
    Tired of paying for sex. It's not the money that concerns me, it just doesn't excite me anymore. Been going at it for 10+ years now.
    My new game is picking up, fucking them and breaking a few hearts along the way. It's the drama. I thrive on it. It feels real.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Depending on the age group. On the younger side definately Sanctuary Hotel on Friday or Saturday nights. If your're into EDM, go to any trance/hardstyle event and there will be Asian chicks tweaking and looking for someone to be a bae.

Happy hunting

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by scanboy View Post
    C bar or MR B’s
    Seconding this - very specifically for Thai girls. (C Bar = Chamberlain Hotel in Thai Town)

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I am not suggesting Asians are involved in this racket:
    https://www.smh.com.au/culture/books...25-p53unj.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    I am not suggesting Asians are involved in this racket:
    https://www.smh.com.au/culture/books...25-p53unj.html
    Asians is too broad a category. My experience with Chinese(inc HK & TW) and Japanese culture suggests that pickup artists' techniques are usually looked upon with great suspicion and hostility. Yes, there will always be exceptions and jerks who boast about their success in seducing naive young girls, but there are 100 times more untold stories of failure and embarrassment. Wonder who is the dickhead that took their male troops to the jap bookstore. They should be visiting shops to release their energy.

About 2 years ago, I was sitting on the train, and noticed two Japanese students sitting in the row before me. Later an aussie guy sitting in the row before the girls looked back to strike up a conversation in broken Japanese. He looked about 35-40, and said his wife was japanese and they go to Japan every year and love the country etc, the girls were quite puzzled and mechanically said yes, sure etc. Later this guy stood up to get off the train and tried to shake hands with the girls who reluctantly shook his hands and their smile looked very much forced. The guy wore a T-shirt emblazoned with the name of a well known Aussie software company.

After the guy left, the girls started talking about him in japanese with a lot of disdain (who's that dude? who cares, so obnoxious, can't believe an uncle-like man would try to pick up school girls on a train, i'd call the police if this was in Japan. etc). To be sure, the guy didn't seem to be trying to pick up the girls, but he was very very interested in talking to them, yet the girls were horrified by his approach.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    About 2 years ago, I was sitting on the train, and noticed two Japanese students sitting in the row before me. Later an aussie guy sitting in the row before the girls looked back to strike up a conversation in broken Japanese. He looked about 35-40, and said his wife was japanese and they go to Japan every year and love the country etc, the girls were quite puzzled and mechanically said yes, sure etc. Later this guy stood up to get off the train and tried to shake hands with the girls who reluctantly shook his hands and their smile looked very much forced. The guy wore a T-shirt emblazoned with the name of a well known Aussie software company.

After the guy left, the girls started talking about him in japanese with a lot of disdain (who's that dude? who cares, so obnoxious, can't believe an uncle-like man would try to pick up school girls on a train, i'd call the police if this was in Japan. etc). To be sure, the guy didn't seem to be trying to pick up the girls, but he was very very interested in talking to them, yet the girls were horrified by his approach.
    I can't comment on aspects of this particular case but a lot of J girls are often quite chatty with foreigners. Many places over there I've been to, there are lots of school kids on excursions, and they actually hassle foreigners for conversations to practice their basic English. Being able to speak even a few words of Japanese gets them really excited. I've done tour work with J school groups in Australia and a similar pattern emerged. Naturally, I wouldn't get too close to the kids, but there were usually some older attendants with them that were fair game.

One of my favourite "adventures" was quite a few years ago when I went to Cairns for a short holiday. I'd only been there a couple of days when I met a colleague from Sydney who offered me some work, so booked up a four week stay. One day I went out on a boat cruise to the reef, and got chatted up by a couple of J OLs. I obviously scored well, because they invited me out for dinner that night. Went to a upmarket seafood place, they certainly liked their wine. Afterwards, walked them back to their hotel, they invited me in, but was wary of being compromised by two drunk girls. However we arranged to meet again the next night for something less "formal". That night, only one of the girls turned up ("my friend is sick") so we had a couple of drinks and ended up back in my room for the night. She wasn't real experienced but she went home happy the next morning. They flew out later that day, so I never saw either of them again.

A couple of days later I was in a cafe having some lunch, when this J girl wanders over to my table "do you remember me?". Ummm?. "I was a waitress in the seafood restaurant. What were you doing there with those girls?" I explained how we had met, and they invited me. "Oh, can I invite you for dinner too?" Why not?; she turned up at my room about 10 PM that night after work, we went for a couple of drinks, and I had a bed mate for the rest of my time there.

I've a few other "unbelievable" experiences with J ladies. Just gotta love them.

Banned
    hot Cairns weather and a few wines and those Japs are dropping their panties and ready to ride Aussie cock!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    That’s weird, the last few times you’ve told this story it was a threesome.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...airns+Japanese
    Do you really believe most of the stuff you read?

Banned
    No doubt the Japanese
    gals' boyfriends or hubbies do not satisfy them... withered small cocks with unkempt overgrown pubes... No wonder why they like hard local cock when here on vacation!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234