Thread: Asian pickup places in Sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Hahahaha agreed
    There are many guys on here who date and also punt on the side

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    There are many guys on here who date and also punt on the side
    Yeah but once you become a regular punter your picking up days are over.
    You lose the edge, the hunger, the thirst. You get fat, lazy, spoilt etc ...
    It's like the transition from a hunter gatherer civilisation to a agricultural civilisation

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    They say you learn something new everyday, I had no idea furphy and mores were even words yet alone what they meant.

I guess I'm +1, and the day is still young.
    Important words in Ozlish.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    A common belief of creeps and perverts... you.
    Just calling it what it is brah.

It’s also the reason why those girls keep trying to get away from you everytime you come near them but I’m guessing you already worked that one out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    Thanks for this article. Who said cold approaches were a good thing?

Female journalists words, as she watched men approaching random women in the street:

'As a young woman who has experienced street harassment throughout my life, it is an extraordinarily uncomfortable thing to observe

I know that, on a fundamental level, women do not want to be approached in this way by strangers on the street. Not when they are running errands, or chatting on the phone, or on their way home from work. We want men to leave us alone.

I think I am witnessing street harassment

This behaviour has a profoundly negative impact on women

It’s often excused as flirting, or seen as good-natured. And on the individual incident level, I can understand why you might think that: someone came and spoke to you in the street, what’s the big deal?

For many women, these aren’t one-off experiences, but are repeated constantly, often from childhood. They add up.” She sighs. “I don’t think men live with this experience of being intruded upon and having people feel entitled to your time.”

But they are denying women the chance to exist in public spaces without being treated as objects of desire. Just to be free, without lying to strange men, saying you have an imaginary boyfriend or lying about a place you need to be to avoid the harrassment'

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie_Sydney View Post
    Wow, I almost feel sorry for you that you think men and women engage purely on a transactional level.
    You're missing out on a lot of fun mate.
    No need to feel sorry for me, I had my share of fun in my 20s (there were maybe 5 - 6 girls over the years; overseas, not in AUS) and yes those experiences were much better than punting, i agree.

But reflecting on why they decided to go out with me, i can confidently say the weight of different factors could be broken down into:
    60% - economic reasons: well paid stable job; career-wise a bright future ahead; good education → ability to advance & earn more
    20% - personality: honest, respect for them, compatible with their personality
    10% - family background: similar to theirs
    10% - looks & appearances: (slightly below?) average but nothing obviously wrong.

I came into contact with them from business or friends(never in a bar), and every time it was the girl who gave clear signals of her interest first and I never had to go out of my way to learn any pickup tricks.

In the 2020s, my belief is that economic reasons will weigh even more (maybe 70-80%).

One classic way a love story unfolds is like this:
    1. a pretty but naive girl finds a guy with good looks and a funny way of talking, but not much else, and somehow got sweet-talked into dating him
    2. a few years of frolicking, beach going and overseas trips, they were madly in love and got married
    3. the initial fun fades and the burden of raising a family makes the girl sulk every day
    4. she starts blaming the guy for not being able to give her a better life that her female friends (who married smart and prosperous guys) enjoy
    5. with 3 kids and no life of her own, she became a bitch that he could hardly recognize
    6. they stopped having sex and he resorts to punting
    7. either loveless family life or divorce awaits them

In this day and age, with social media, books, tv shows, doramas & internet news, most girls know this bad result and have become much smarter. Yeah, there are still naive ones, but lets face it, they are a dwindling minority.

P.S
    I speak from experiences in Asian countries, maybe Aussies/Europeans/Americans are different? i don't know. Caucasian bros here please enlighten.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    One classic way a love story unfolds is like this:
    1. a pretty but naive girl finds a guy with good looks and a funny way of talking, but not much else, and somehow got sweet-talked into dating him
    2. a few years of frolicking, beach going and overseas trips, they were madly in love and got married
    3. the initial fun fades and the burden of raising a family makes the girl sulk every day
    4. she starts blaming the guy for not being able to give her a better life that her female friends (who married smart and prosperous guys) enjoy
    5. with 3 kids and no life of her own, she became a bitch that he could hardly recognize
    6. they stopped having sex and he resorts to punting
    7. either loveless family life or divorce awaits them
    Nice thoughts. Is it fair to say majority of men always have an interest in sex, but that woman can complete turn away from it?

With women choosing to have children later in life, and grandparents then often too old, or no longer around, I don't know how people can raise multiple children on their own, and work as well to pay all the bills, in dual income families

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You must be really scraping the bottom of the barrel if you're looking at an article authored by a feminist from a lefty out let.

Must girls are not the perpetual 'victims' who hate men and are socially and sexually repressed like most feminists today.

Ask a group of women if its an issue if a man politely and respectfully approaches her in the street, especially if she finds him attractive which she let him know by her body language. Has a fun and light hearted conversion and asks for her number and feels just as comfortable saying no as she does yes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    Must girls are not the perpetual 'victims' who hate men and are socially and sexually repressed like most feminists today.

Ask a group of women if its an issue if a man politely and respectfully approaches her in the street, especially if she finds him attractive which she let him know by her body language. Has a fun and light hearted conversion and asks for her number and feels just as comfortable saying no as she does yes.
    I agree,

Women dont mind being approached. Do you honestly think that Women spend hours doing themselves up to have nobody notice? They are trying to get attention and compete against other women.

Its just the WAY they NORMALLY get approached which gives them the shits.

The article even hints at it. Like going up to a girl and "asking for directions" then switching it to complimenting or negging her, basically trips every single bullshit detection system they have. You just outright lied and showed a very clear ulterior motive to her. If you lie about something so basic as simply wanting to talk to a girl, she is naturally going to assume all other discussion is bullshit too.

The other issue is the outcome dependency these approaches usually have. Another name for it: desperation.

The guy will act like this girl is their only chance at pussy ever. Like every approach is survival of their Penis.

And this happens over. And over. And over again for an attractive woman. And directions, then switch is probably one of the more "nice" ways they get approached. You can imagine then all the other outright sexual comments or packs of guys trying to crowd her etc and no wonder women will put up a bitch front and seem unapproachable.

Just be normal. Hell, Disney movies have showing the "secret" to picking up women for ages.

EDIT: Hilarious, the poster above made a reference to Disney as well, total coincidence didnt see that post before I posted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post

In the 2020s, my belief is that economic reasons will weigh even more (maybe 70-80%).

6. They stopped having sex and he resorts to punting.
    There definitely is a species of female who are gold diggers. I know personally of a couple who actively encourage their daughter to marry for money not for love. The couple are very well off as well.

But I would call these species limited. Again, women will put this front up as a way to keep stupid Beta males away from them simple as that.

If you really believe women are all about money, good luck ever having a meaningful relationship brother. Leave a thought for you:

You are what you think.

Also to point 6, he got funds for punting but not to support fam? 🤣

Happy Saturday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    There definitely is a species of female who are gold diggers. I know personally of a couple who actively encourage their daughter to marry for money not for love. The couple are very well off as well.

But I would call these species limited. Again, women will put this front up as a way to keep stupid Beta males away from them simple as that.

If you really believe women are all about money, good luck ever having a meaningful relationship brother. Leave a thought for you:

You are what you think.

Also to point 6, he got funds for punting but not to support fam? ��

Happy Saturday.
    It’s quite cheap to have time feeling like king, or perfect partner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    I know personally of a couple who actively encourage their daughter to marry for money not for love
    Very sensible advice in a very expensive city like Sydney or Melbourne

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CockoftheRoot View Post
    Did nobody pick up on the obvious race issue here?

As the picture in the article implies, at least one of the guys (Raj) seems to be of Indian heritage. An Indian looking bloke chasing white skirt in the heart of London? Lolz..

How many couples do you know where the guy is Indian and the girl is white?

Quote Originally Posted by PunterBoy View Post
    Did nobody pick up on the obvious race issue here?

How many couples do you know where the guy is Indian and the girl is white?
    In England / UK ? ... it’s not that uncommon, many mixed couples when I was last there.

One of my friends of Indian heritage lives in London is married to a Spanish girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of the recent news coming out of India is disturbing. Its a media beat up probably

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Pick up "artists" are basically just vermin and pests.
    They have the same worth as rats, flies, or cockroaches.
    Women have a right to go about their lives without being harassed by losers.
    They have a right to go to work, walk down the street, have a drink, catch up with friends, earn a living, have a meal, ride a train or bus etc without being harassed by some loser.
    And the guys who sell these "courses" to sad pathetic losers with low self esteem are parasites.
    They demean the losers who sign up and pay money for their courses and they demean the women who are harassed by these sad losers. They demean humanity.
    And for fucks sake lets stop calling these scumbags "artists".
    Harassment is not art.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    They have a right to go to work, walk down the street, have a drink, catch up with friends, earn a living, have a meal, ride a train or bus etc without being harassed by some loser.
    And the guys who sell these "courses" to sad pathetic losers with low self esteem are parasites.
    They demean the losers who sign up and pay money for their courses and they demean the women who are harassed by these sad losers. They demean humanity.
    Harassment is not art.
    Don't see how paying for sex is any better. Why pay when you can have it free? I do enjoy both
    However... After work on a Friday night... if you are at a bar and you see a beautiful woman, are you saying you would not say hi/talk to her? From experience everybody loves a chat with quality banter. Pussy is pussy. The ends justify the means.

Humans are a social race. If this is your logic men and women should ignore each other and never have any interaction with each other. Sounds like a boring way to go about it
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Harassment is not art.
    You are not harassing if you approach a girl who signals she wanted you to.

Only lames barged in or worse, doesn’t take a hint within 10 seconds of interaction that they need to back off.

Well, at least half the married couples started from one taking the initiative to approach the other, there’s nothing wrong with trying to chat up the opposite sex, just don’t make it too clear that your ultimate intention is to get a free root !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Real bad when a man tries talking to girl when that girl with her boyfriend. This is rude no respect can end up in big fight.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast