Yumeno Aika is my favourite JAV star hands down, she has it all. Sexy face, perfect tits, yummy curves and she fucks like she loves it.

Last week I saw that Momo was back on and she looked and sounded like a a girl that I wanted to spend some time with.

Went through the usual process, booked and headed over. Got shown a intro with plenty of girls and wow there were some hotties like Hungarian Grace who was tall and had some awesome tits but western girls are not really my thing at these establishments.

Anyway back the Momo, she made her intro and I knew I had to have her, long black hair, sexy face, killer body (not fat at all), tone legs and these perky C/D tits.

Once I was in the room I paid up for 90 mins, she soon entered and instantly grabbed my cock and started to Dfk like no tomorrow, I buzzed reception and extended for a total of 2 hours ($500) because I wanted to I enjoy every single part of her.

I undressed and she put her ass up against my hard cock and started rubbing it and It was gooood!, I started to kiss her ears and the back of her neck and she loved it all and didn't want me to stop. She smelt amazing and responded like what seemed real.

She then turned around and undressed in front of me, grabbed my hands and put them on her tits, she has awesome tits with brown nipples and I could suck on them all day long.

After more dfk, titty sucking and cock rubbing we headed to the shower where she gave me a clean over.

Dried and onto the bed there was more dfk and kissing and licking of her body, I got her to spread her legs and she reveals a lasered pussy, it was pink, responsive and delicious to eat.

She came not long into the daty and wanted more dfk then motioned to suck my cock, her BBBJ skills are good, you can tell she loves pleasing and it shows with the amount of effort she puts into it.

There was plenty of saliva, pressure and effort. I couldn't take it anymore and I asked her to dom me up so we could fuck. Her on top and ridding away, screaming in pleasure and dfk in between I didn't last long at all and I blew my load.

I'm not a two shot guy, so we have some rest and got to know each other for a bit, her English is decent and she like to talk which is fine with me.

We started to dfk and she told me that she really loves sex and It shows, I was hard again and she domed me up, got on top and I pounded away. She told me she was going to cum so I pounded as fast as I could and she let out words that I hear in jav when the girls is about to cum and soon after she did.

I didn't feel like I was going to cum from sex and wanted CIM and was determined to get it done, after several attempts and sore hand for the both of us I gave up and told her "next time".

Everything about this girls service is genuine, she loves sex, to please and to be pleased. Other than her face, slimmer body and tits being slightly smaller she could body double for Yumeno any day of the week.

There is no doubt in my mind that we connected well. I'd love to see her again because time with her was a blast, she's another J girl who was beyond exceptional!

Thanks No 5 and thanks Momo!