Thread: K Kay - Butt slapping fun

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

K Kay - Butt slapping fun

So this is the first time I have visited 479 in 2020. Last time was towards the end of December last year with J Juri, a great girl who I was hoping to book again but alas she was not on the roster that day. I flipped through the girls photos and K Kay took my eye so I made a booking.

I arrive at the brothel hand over the cash and am told to go to room 17. This is actually the same room I saw Juri in (my lucky room!!)

Soon Kay walks in and we have some small chit chat about Korea and food etc ( her english is good).. I help her take off her figure hugging dress. I give her lovely natural d cups a fondle as I do. I get on my knees to remove her panties to reveal her pussy, light bush. I give her a kiss just above the pussy and we move into the shower.

Usual BJ in the shower and arse cleaning complete we dry and move the the bed.

Kay says that I am her last booking for a few days so she can “have some fun” and not worry about getting tired (a good sign!).

For some reason I get the urge to eat pussy, I don’t normally open that way but whatever, I ate out her pussy like it was the last raw oyster in the fish shop. Kay seems to enjoy this appetiser.

Then we change and Kay starts giving me a blow job, nice and sloppy, plenty of saliva and ball sucking. She then asks me to turn around in doggy position, my arse fully exposed. Kay likes to get quite deep into my ass, she likes to mix it up a bit with some ball licking, she bends my cock backwards and gives me another BJ that way, feels sensational having different areas of my body stimulated at the same time. We do this for some time.

I ask Kay to lay on the bed again and I deliver my DATY again, I notice that her pussy is much wetter this time.

Then we start fucking. First in reverse cowgirl, I slap Kay’s beautiful ass as she bounces up and down on my cock. Then we change to cowgirl position, Kay really goes for it, cumming intensely.

We move to me on top, I go balls deep inside her and we DFK while I’m inside. I notice that the more intense the DFK the stronger her pussy contractions become. She was really gripping me. I give her a solid pounding. Finally I’m ready to cum. When I finish I notice her pussy is still gripping me, like she didn’t want me to leave... ha ha... I stay for a while but eventually withdraw (some effort required).

We are both quite tired after the intense session, good exercise... we have a 10 minute rest and chat, shower and then dress.

I say good bye to lovely Kay, enjoy your rest day beautiful. I may come back!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have only seen Kay once a few months ago & must concur .When she clamps her pussy muscles around your cock it is almost impossible to pull out .

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy57 View Post
    I have only seen Kay once a few months ago & must concur .When she clamps her pussy muscles around your cock it is almost impossible to pull out .
    Yeah, she certainly has some strong muscles, maybe she does kegel exercises or something....