Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morticia

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Morticia

Hey guys, just wanted to share my experience at Paddington 244. That day I was bored and had a hectic week so decided to visit Paddington 244. Before leaving I had made a booking of morticia because her body caught my eye. So I got there and she took me to room 1. It was a big sensual room. She then began to undress and her amazing figure and mature body was spectacular. Then we went inside the shower where she rubbed her large breasts against my body while kissing me deeply. There was a lot of tounge involved. 😅 then she got down on her knee and started sucking my cock with such brilliance I couldn't control myself anymore we quickly got to the bed and I asked her to ride me. And she was riding the cock like a pro. My dick was so deep in her it felt amazing. It was so good.. I fucked her in so many positions and finally finished my round 1. After that she gave me one of the best massaged ever which made me energized for round 2. And in round 2 I continued to fuck her any way I please and in the end I finished inside her mouth while she was blowing me. I felt great. And I am going there again because it is one of the best brothels in Sydney.

thanks Tyson for the review

popular hk girl

loves sex this girl

here until late tonight

play with her body today

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I had another session with Morticia today. She has an amazing body, very sexy and massive tits, just the way I like them.

What I like about her the most though is her amazing kissing, the way she gobbled my cock deep inside her throat, her meaty, wet pussy and the fact that she is super orgasmic.

She was having her first of many orgasms within a couple of minutes of me fucking her, after some lengthy foreplay and she continued to have several orgasms more throughout the one hour. She can also take some cock and told me that she loves sex.....she is a great girl with a super friendly personality.

Go and try her .
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

i got horny reading this
    shane
    very bad

such a sexy lassie

join her today for summer frolics

join her today yummy

join her today so sexy

very hot HK service this girl

join sex on wheels today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Morticia neat, sweet, petite.

join her today great sex

cock gobbler here today

join her today great sex

Join our girls for lots of fun and special massage prices

only 90 dollars for 30 minutes includes shower nude massage and happy ending

Join our girls for lots of fun and special massage prices

only 90 dollars for 30 minutes includes shower nude massage and happy ending

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast