30 minutes: $40
    45 minutes: $50
    60 minutes: $60

Size/shape : Size 6 or 8? / Natural D Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :

I had a bit of time on Friday afternoon so thought I'd check this place out as I haven't been here for months.
    Was greeted by a rather hot little mamasan who unfortunately was apparently not working, but she led me to another incredibly cute girl who took me into a room and closed the door with her inside (Yes!). She said her name was Ella (possibly Ellie?) and she's been here 4 years so her English is top notch. She's super pretty and is really small with beautiful brown skin.

Part 1:
    After stripping I got up on the table and she asked if I wanted oil or no oil - I opted for the oil as I'm not a fan of the old dry massage. Her technique is OK, but nothing to write home about (or write here about), but let's face it we don't go to these places for a therapeutic remedial massage. After a few minutes she asks if I'd like to flip over and I'm sure you're shocked to hear that I answered in the affirmative...

Part 2:
    Ella drops her dress and takes off her bra to reveal the dead-set best natural rack I have ever seen. She has a tiny but still curvy body with a groomed but natural bush, but you really have to see her cans to believe them. I ask if touching is OK and she offers me the closest knocker, and these gravity defying hooters are incredibly firm but obviously natural. Her hand technique is a bit so-so, I only booked for 30 minutes so maybe it would be worth a full hour to see if there's more to the story, but honestly she is worth visiting just for the boobs.
    We hit the finish line with a minute or two to spare and after a perfunctory cleanup and some quick chat I'm out the door.

I'm very keen to return and spend a bit more time with Ella and her girls and would recommend anyone do the same.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    nice review i think i might follow your recommendation

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if this place is open - there’s a big For Lease sign outside

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw they started advertising again (albeit infrequently) on WeChat.
    Haven't been yet, but they definitely seem to be trading.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can someone give me details for their WeChat account please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So i saw Ella at pinkberry on friday and I can confirm that she does indeed have a great rack and is a bit of a hottie. The pt 2 service was more than a little disappointing tough. Very little touching allowed and she stayed well away from me. As the previous reviewer said, her hand technique is very so-so. Probably one of the worst I've had. About 2 mins in, she asked if I was going to come soon.

Recommond avoid, unless you are into getting a sub-par handjob from a good looking girl with great boobs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgybastard2 View Post
    So i saw Ella at pinkberry on friday and I can confirm that she does indeed have a great rack and is a bit of a hottie. The pt 2 service was more than a little disappointing tough. Very little touching allowed and she stayed well away from me. As the previous reviewer said, her hand technique is very so-so. Probably one of the worst I've had. About 2 mins in, she asked if I was going to come soon.

Recommond avoid, unless you are into getting a sub-par handjob from a good looking girl with great boobs.

I concur with dodgy, saw her a few months back and it was a forgettable experience, she stayed well away during part 2 and I was wishing to get the hell outa there asap.
    A hottie with enhanced boobs I think and an attitude, best stay clear.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Agree for not a good service

100% agree. She is very rude and a bit of crackpot. She also works at Sunny Massage @pacific hwy north sydney by the name Kim. She was angry bcoz i was not cuming fast. I told her that i am not in a hurry. Quite wierd. Since that visit may be a yr ago, i have not visited that place.