Establishment : Drummoyne Massage
Address: 110A Victoria Rd, Drummoyne NSW 2047
10am-8pm 7days.
ML: Yoke (Thai)

Date visit: Early November
My car wasn’t clean on my drive to city so stop by a car wash at Drummoyne, while waiting found a massage shop just few shops away, walked in and the mamasan, nice lady around mid 30, asked any booking? No, any girls available? She called Yoke to greet me. Wow, Yoke is a tall lady with busty body and the top, so nice. I told mamasan that will come back in a minute. Walked back to car wash and informed them I will be back in an hour.
Back to the shop and settled an hour payment, followed Yoke to upstairs and she led the way. Watching from the back, her bum so nice and good perfume as well. In the room, disrobed and laid down, Yoke is a Thai lady, Uni student works only Thursday. Her Thai style massage was good but a bit strong for me as she has a tall body. Not sure is legit massage shop or not but just enjoy the massage moment until she kept tickling my sensitive parts and sometimes place my hand between her legs. During the conversation asked her any extra? She noted with pineapple for NHJ.
Turn over time offered the pineapple and she disrobed, C cups, smells nice with Thai traditional powder and a bit cheeky. Very comfortable to cuddle as GFE. B2B with sensitive nips, a bit shy but very accommodating and good service oriented. Good HJ skill.
Happy with my visit and thanks to the nice mamasan, she looks good too and not sure whether she does massage?
Right on time to pick up my car.