Thread: 22b Chapter 2: Yuki

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

22b Chapter 2: Yuki

Person’s Name : Yuki

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 12th Nov 2019

Size / shape : C/D-cup (Naturals), long reddish hair, silk skin and pretty face. Nice ass, trimmed bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : (Gold service), BBBJ, GFE, Lip kiss, etc.

WIR: Absolutely

I finally got some time to get myself to Rydalmere again.
    Roger, you really need to open in the city or something lol.

A 45 minute punt becomes a 3 hour transport game haha.

I had intended to see Anna or Lala based on some ARs, but silly me hadn't booked ahead.

I showed up to 22, friendly Amy greeted me led in and told me only 2 girls atm.

I was hoping Anna or La la were part of the two, but got shown Yuki and I think it was Eva? Couldn't quite get the pronunciation, but Yuki was more my type anyway wearing a schoolgirls outfit.

She looks quite different than from the pic, prettier. I think 22 should redo the pic it doesn't really do her justice.

Amy gave me her best sales pitch, there's something very tongue in cheek about a lady extolling the greatness of CIM to you LOL

I settled for 45m - Gold (My usual) and followed Yuki marvelling at her barely covered ass going to the room.

Yuki's English is pretty good has been here a year, she is a bundle of giggles.

I shower myself (I'm getting used to this lol) while she preps the room and when I come out I get complimented about everything.

We lie on the bed and she comes over and mounts me giving me full access to her boobs, nice soft C cuppers imo. She tells me they are small and I tell her no, I like them as a handful. Brother AhLungGor will disagree, but I'm fine with smaller titted women haha. Will try some of your faves though mate and give you my feedback

We LFK and I give her a small catbath from underneath her.

We joke about her tattooes, which are 2 stick ons, one on the upper boob and near the pussy little flowers.

She turns around and we get into 69, she gives me BBBJ and I get to taste her tight snatch.

I am real hard up at this point so she doms me up and from here, unfortunately all my fault the session kinda goes downhill. I'll repeat this is NOTHING to do with Yuki.

For some reason every time I get dommed in the session I get soft shortly after. Was I allergic to the condom or something who the hell knows lol. Yuki said it must be because I don't like the feeling of doms, and yeah of course, it's better BB, but I hadn't really had an issue before so I couldn't understand why. As soon as the dom came off I was rearing to go.

Random, but I'm man enough to admit it when I couldn't perform.

We tried a few things, I DATY for a bit, more cuddling LFK etc. All through this Yuki was great and honestly I just really wanted to pound away cause she was looking forward to it too, especially her ass was begging for the slapping of skin.

Oh well maybe next time.

We finished up with a HJ in 69, and Yuki looked forward to see me again despite the non event, and told me which days she worked.

Yuki was on par with Yoyo in terms of service, and in some ways maybe even surpassed. I had a bit of a better connection and Yuki could be a return chapter.

I'll give Yuki a 9/10 as well. Change your brand of condoms or something Yuki those are cursed haha.

EDIT: Amended to Amy, thanks for the catch Roger

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Person’s Name : Yuki

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 12th Nov 2019

Size / shape : C/D-cup (Naturals), long reddish hair, silk skin and pretty face. Nice ass, trimmed bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : (Gold service), BBBJ, GFE, Lip kiss, etc.

WIR: Absolutely

I finally got some time to get myself to Rydalmere again.
    Roger, you really need to open in the city or something lol.

A 45 minute punt becomes a 3 hour transport game haha.

I had intended to see Anna or Lala based on some ARs, but silly me hadn't booked ahead.

I showed up to 22, friendly Anna greeted me led in and told me only2 girls atm.

I was hoping Anna or La la were part of the two, but got shown Yuki and I think it was Eva? Couldn't quite get the pronunciation, but Yuki was more my type anyway wearing a schoolgirls outfit.

She looks quite different than from the pic, prettier. I think 22 should redo the pic it doesn't really do her justice.

Anna gave me her best sales pitch, there's something very tongue in cheek about a lady extolling the greatness of CIM to you LOL

I settled for 45m - Gold (My usual) and followed Yuki marvelling at her barely covered ass going to the room.

Yuki's English is pretty good has been here a year, she is a bundle of giggles.

I shower myself (I'm getting used to this lol) while she preps the room and when I come out I get complimented about everything.

We lie on the bed and she comes over and mounts me giving me full access to her boobs, nice soft C cuppers imo. She tells me they are small and I tell her no, I like them as a handful. Brother AhLungGor will disagree, but I'm fine with smaller titted women haha. Will try some of your faves though mate and give you my feedback

We LFK and I give her a small catbath from underneath her.

We joke about her tattooes, which are 2 stick ons, one on the upper boob and near the pussy little flowers.

She turns around and we get into 69, she gives me BBBJ and I get to taste her tight snatch.

I am real hard up at this point so she doms me up and from here, unfortunately all my fault the session kinda goes downhill. I'll repeat this is NOTHING to do with Yuki.

For some reason every time I get dommed in the session I get soft shortly after. Was I allergic to the condom or something who the hell knows lol. Yuki said it must be because I don't like the feeling of doms, and yeah of course, it's better BB, but I hadn't really had an issue before so I couldn't understand why. As soon as the dom came off I was rearing to go.

Random, but I'm man enough to admit it when I couldn't perform.

We tried a few things, I DATY for a bit, more cuddling LFK etc. All through this Yuki was great and honestly I just really wanted to pound away cause she was looking forward to it too, especially her ass was begging for the slapping of skin.

Oh well maybe next time.

We finished up with a HJ in 69, and Yuki looked forward to see me again despite the non event, and told me which days she worked.

Yuki was on par with Yoyo in terms of service, and in some ways maybe even surpassed. I had a bit of a better connection and Yuki could be a return chapter.

I'll give Yuki a 9/10 as well. Change your brand of condoms or something Yuki those are cursed haha.

wow thank u bro FOx for visiting us again and wrote us such a great review.

but i think u got mixed up our lovely ml Anna >><< friendly mamasan Amy..

thank u hope to see u again soon

by the way Anna is on today and tomorrow then sometimes next week. if you have time today or tomorrow dont miss out Anna

Roger
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Amy is really nice and friendly, very welcoming mamasan who is always happy to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Amy is really nice and friendly, very welcoming mamasan who is always happy to see you.
    yes Amy is really friendly, warm and welcoming
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Super Special promotion All Day

Under NEW MANAGEMENT!!!

Full Service Big Discount!!!

Only $85/30mins, $125/45mins, $145/one hour

Also Big discount for Gold & Diamond services !!!
    Last edited by 22Brodie; 24-03-2020 at 12:13 AM.

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: