Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: K-Pop babe Niko 6 Star services it’s like a dream !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Niko ~ such a delight!

I saw Niko today and she is such a lovely lady with a bright, happy engaging style to match her full on sexy physicality.

Don't plan to do a formal AR given that AHLUNGOR wrote a comprehensive and definitive review some weeks ago but thought I would provide some takeaway feedback from my session with her.

Niko is 25, quite petite and no where near the 166cm mentioned not that that matters one bit because from the minute you see her she makes you feel good with her happy bubbly style and quite quickly you are helping her slip out of the tight black dress for some light DFK and into the shower which unfolded as AH described so well.

Her tits are amazing IMHO ~ not sure if they are D, DD or E and quite simply don't care, as the wonder of them is firstly, how firm they are and secondly, that they start higher on her chest and then angle out and not straight down. AHLUNGOR alluded to this and I concur ~ its one of my pet likes and she has a great set!

DFK ~ you will get plenty of this and it increases as you show interest. She does this in a natural manner albeit more medium than deep, but bugger me, it kept me up!

BBBJ ~ now this is where she excels IMHO. Great suction and tongue work all along your shaft and balls. Takes it all in and holds it deep. One feature she does so well is grip your cock at the base of the shaft and at the same time suck hard on the tip ! Finished me off! Where do these girls learn this?!

CIM ~ this was a treat and a natural conclusion altho we has sex in a number of positions earlier …..as mentioned all similar to AHLUNGOR's description. She has this quirk of tiring to you with a mouth full of cum and offering to kiss you ….I declined.

All up Niko is well worth it and I understand she is here until next Monday.

A quick word on 5 Star ~ first time to this shop and all went well. It is a good shop and I would return. Entry is fairly discreet altho not sure what it is like when the pub opposite is in full swing. Met the guy downstairs and paid my $$ and was directed to room 1 all very efficiently

One minor thing is that I ended up paying $280 while the website says "summer special on all stunners $240". The guy I met downstairs assured me it was $280 ~~ maybe I misread something???

Thanks Abracadabra Sir

Yes Niko will be finishing on the 20th...

Hurry booking 0417 110 110

Video on wechat
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Niko ~ such a delight!

I saw Niko today and she is such a lovely lady with a bright, happy engaging style to match her full on sexy physicality.

Don't plan to do a formal AR given that AHLUNGOR wrote a comprehensive and definitive review some weeks ago but thought I would provide some takeaway feedback from my session with her.

Niko is 25, quite petite and no where near the 166cm mentioned not that that matters one bit because from the minute you see her she makes you feel good with her happy bubbly style and quite quickly you are helping her slip out of the tight black dress for some light DFK and into the shower which unfolded as AH described so well.

Her tits are amazing IMHO ~ not sure if they are D, DD or E and quite simply don't care, as the wonder of them is firstly, how firm they are and secondly, that they start higher on her chest and then angle out and not straight down. AHLUNGOR alluded to this and I concur ~ its one of my pet likes and she has a great set!

DFK ~ you will get plenty of this and it increases as you show interest. She does this in a natural manner albeit more medium than deep, but bugger me, it kept me up!

BBBJ ~ now this is where she excels IMHO. Great suction and tongue work all along your shaft and balls. Takes it all in and holds it deep. One feature she does so well is grip your cock at the base of the shaft and at the same time suck hard on the tip ! Finished me off! Where do these girls learn this?!

CIM ~ this was a treat and a natural conclusion altho we has sex in a number of positions earlier …..as mentioned all similar to AHLUNGOR's description. She has this quirk of tiring to you with a mouth full of cum and offering to kiss you ….I declined.

All up Niko is well worth it and I understand she is here until next Monday.

A quick word on 5 Star ~ first time to this shop and all went well. It is a good shop and I would return. Entry is fairly discreet altho not sure what it is like when the pub opposite is in full swing. Met the guy downstairs and paid my $$ and was directed to room 1 all very efficiently

One minor thing is that I ended up paying $280 while the website says "summer special on all stunners $240". The guy I met downstairs assured me it was $280 ~~ maybe I misread something???
    Hey Bro,

Thanks for your references to my humble little AR on Niko!

You were pretty good yourself too, straight to the keys points and very well presented , you must share more and share regularly.

In regards to Niko’s prices, I think 5 Star has clearly marked all these current very special K- Gals:

@@@@@@@@

New K. MODEL. ($300 Hr )

New K. LILY ( $230-45M. $280-Hr ( wechat Video )

K. NIKO. Daily 12pm $230-45m. $280-60m. Diamond ( Last WEEK 20th )

@@@@@@@@@

So, is she not worth every cent?...........haha

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hey Bro,

Thanks for your references to my humble little AR on Niko!

You were pretty good yourself too, straight to the keys points and very well presented , you must share more and share regularly.

I regards to Niko’s price, I think 5 Star has clearly marked all these current very special K- Gals:

@@@@@@@@

New K. MODEL. ($300 Hr )

New K. LILY ( $230-45M. $280-Hr ( wechat Video )

K. NIKO. Daily 12pm $230-45m. $280-60m. Diamond ( Last WEEK 20th )

@@@@@@@@@

So, is she not worth every cent?...........haha

Cheers
    Thanks for the clarification AHLUNGOR.....I suspected I had misread something......and, yes, she was and is!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Rimming and DD provided?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Money8888 View Post
    Is Rimming and DD provided?
    Unsure ~ didnt request and not offered altho the shower cleansing suggests maybe a possibility???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had the pleasure of meeting Niko this afternoon on my way back to QLD.

Definitely a very friendly lady and makes you very comfortable. No need to write a play by play as the original post and others here pretty much summarise the exact order In which things play out. I think reading the play by play earlier in this thread took a little shine off it as I could tell there was a routine.

Saying that though, very skilled and enjoyable session. Happy to give further details in PM.

Really glad to have met her and would look to spend time with her again.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquifiedsolid View Post
    Had the pleasure of meeting Niko this afternoon on my way back to QLD.

Definitely a very friendly lady and makes you very comfortable. No need to write a play by play as the original post and others here pretty much summarise the exact order In which things play out. I think reading the play by play earlier in this thread took a little shine off it as I could tell there was a routine.

Saying that though, very skilled and enjoyable session. Happy to give further details in PM.

Really glad to have met her and would look to spend time with her again.
    Good one mate, didn’t realise you are from Qld, glad to see that you hit a jackpot for the road.

But you are a hard man to please:

You said you book Niko based on my review, thanks for that and happy to share:

Made a booking for this week based on your report AH. Can not wait.

Then you said because it’s too much details so you sort of knew about the routines which took some shine off your own session !

So, what is it gonna be Bro, you want details or not?............ haha

BTW, since you are from the Sunshine State how does 5 Star as a shop compares with the good shops in your town and where would you rate Niko and her services among the WLs you have seen up there, that would be interesting to know, please share?

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No need to be defensive. My point is because it followed what I’d read word for word it was a routine which doesn’t “float the boat” for me so to speak.

Almost sounds like you have a vested interest in this shop haha

No need to be defensive. My point is because it followed what I’d read word for word it was a routine which doesn’t “float the boat” for me so to speak.

Almost sounds like you have a vested interest in this shop haha
    All good mate, I get what your saying, kinda like there were no surprises for you, but nevertheless, it was still a good punt! Sometimes reading a warts and all AR can set expectations too high.

a few punters subscribe to the production line theory for some shops!

Don't worry about Ahlungor either. He doesn't get down to pussy town too often so he can't contain his excitement!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post

Don't worry about Ahlungor either. He doesn't get down to pussy town too often so he can't contain his excitement!
    That is such an appropriate and correct statement and just about sums everything up !

So true, especially when I was lucky enough to meet a good one, yes indeed, can’t contain my excitement at all ! Isn’t this is what punting is all about , well for me it is.

You know me well Mr Raybo!

Thanks

Another New Young K-Pop... SELINA

21yrs 169cm. B

Starting Monday 12pm

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

New Korean NIKO

166cm. Natural D. Diamond services

Video on WECHAT

Daily 12pm. ( Finishing 20th.... NOW or NEVER )

Booking only 0417 110 110

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Thank you NIKO

Wishing you all the best

We will always LOVE you
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Thank you NIKO

Wishing you all the best

We will always LOVE you
    Yes, farewell Niko ! Thanks for all your loving 🥰 memories!

And B good !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234