Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 278 Club - pay before you see policy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjiurbanz View Post
    what i dont understand is how you guys are complaining about a pay before you see policy.
    you have the ability to see without ever paying. its called website http://www.278club.com.au/Roster
    its got pictures and a roster and kept upto date daily.
    Have you thought that perhaps some of us prefer to see in person what we're getting for our money, as oppose to looking at pics on the website? I've been to countless places and the girls look nothing like their pics. Or pics have face hidden and you realise when you get there that she's closer to mid 30 than mid 20.

So when they can guarantee pics aren't photoshop and taken recently (not 5 years ago), then we may part with our money based on trust. Until then, we still want to see before we buy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    i dont understand how some punters here support the shop. gee..... wait till you one day go to another new shop and they give you the same treatment, they i bet you will come here and complain the same... its our money. 5,10,20 popular girls on the line up means nothing if i dont like all of them.
    Fully agree. It's easy for those who often goes to a shop to say that they trust them, but they don't think about infrequent or new customers. Trust goes both ways - if shop don't trust that you're a genuine customer, then why should you trust them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenjiurbanz View Post
    what i dont understand is how you guys are complaining about a pay before you see policy.
    you have the ability to see without ever paying. its called website http://www.278club.com.au/Roster
    its got pictures and a roster and kept upto date daily.
    Kenji.....

Come on man. This isnt a phone or static inanimate object where what you see is 100% what you will get.

If im buying a phone, and I do my research and see multiple pics of say a google pixel, and I KNOW I have the right model, then I check the specs, do the comparisons with phones on the same tiering and make my choice. I know if I buy 1 or 100 of the same phone, I will (with maybe tiny variation in heat/speed or build quality) get the exact same experience every phone of the same model.

Are you exactly the same as 3 years ago? Are you balding now, or a wild mane, maybe you now have a six pack... or a 1 pack. Nothing stops you from putting up a shot of you on the net when you were in your prime and say its you. Because your not lying it IS you, but you just dont look like that anymore.

With the amount of filters and special effects on even smartphones now, its even more difficult to tell. And of course Women know all the tricks to glam themselves up.

Am I saying that Ginza/278 put fake pics up? Of course not. Its very likely to be them, they may just not look like that anymore. They wear a 1 piece to hide a bit of chubbiness. Or they have a hectic push up bra which gives them cleavage for days, but when it comes off, you get 2 lemons inside stockings look.

Ask people who have done privates to "go by the pics" only and see what kind of response you get 🤣

Happy Monday. 2 days till a puntski for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
    Have you thought that perhaps some of us prefer to see in person what we're getting for our money, as oppose to looking at pics on the website? I've been to countless places and the girls look nothing like their pics. Or pics have face hidden and you realise when you get there that she's closer to mid 30 than mid 20.

So when they can guarantee pics aren't photoshop and taken recently (not 5 years ago), then we may part with our money based on trust. Until then, we still want to see before we buy.
    absolutely understand what you mean.
    most other shops + internet are appauling. yes i know. they advertise ferraris and give you a broken prius. I had to start using the conceirge staff in my apartment to not let these pork chops up.

that being said - i would be here trashing that shop instead of defending. that kind of shop will never gain any loyal customer base or supporters that would want to defend em
    278/ginza isnt perfect - but their good enough.

Banned
    If no likey, go to other place.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Kenji.....

Come on man. This isnt a phone or static inanimate object where what you see is 100% what you will get.

If im buying a phone, and I do my research and see multiple pics of say a google pixel, and I KNOW I have the right model, then I check the specs, do the comparisons with phones on the same tiering and make my choice. I know if I buy 1 or 100 of the same phone, I will (with maybe tiny variation in heat/speed or build quality) get the exact same experience every phone of the same model.

Are you exactly the same as 3 years ago? Are you balding now, or a wild mane, maybe you now have a six pack... or a 1 pack. Nothing stops you from putting up a shot of you on the net when you were in your prime and say its you. Because your not lying it IS you, but you just dont look like that anymore.

With the amount of filters and special effects on even smartphones now, its even more difficult to tell. And of course Women know all the tricks to glam themselves up.

Am I saying that Ginza/278 put fake pics up? Of course not. Its very likely to be them, they may just not look like that anymore. They wear a 1 piece to hide a bit of chubbiness. Or they have a hectic push up bra which gives them cleavage for days, but when it comes off, you get 2 lemons inside stockings look.

Ask people who have done privates to "go by the pics" only and see what kind of response you get 🤣

Happy Monday. 2 days till a puntski for me
    Wow!!! fireup. Ya we are buying a girl to have fun with. All girls are unique as individuals so the shop say all the same are wrong.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Another reason to never visit this shop again. What kind of bullshit policy is this?

Last time I went was a few months ago and they started charging 10% on Eftpos, when I asked the Papasam when did this happen? He rudely replied "You want or not?" Old mate needs a swift kick to the head.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah I want to know it is really cost them 10% when people use card? If I have a shop I won't charge extra, it's actually providing a convenient for customers.

And about photos, all the girls looks so white definitely Photoshop's. Nah, just some girls we can rely on their photo ie Jin. Some are just way too different. Especially the body part....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    Yeah I want to know it is really cost them 10% when people use card? If I have a shop I won't charge extra, it's actually providing a convenient for customers.

And about photos, all the girls looks so white definitely Photoshop's. Nah, just some girls we can rely on their photo ie Jin. Some are just way too different. Especially the body part....
    They have to report the GST which is 10% because in bank statement

Senior Member(無間使者)
    lol what bullshit, as if anyone would pay before seeing

this shop deserves a boycott to get the message

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123